Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

The Grace Of God - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Grace Of God (942 Views)

Grace Bounty / Invitation For An Interview At Grace Infotech Ltd / 1st Class And 2.1 Is The Best Grade. 2.2 Is God's Grace Anythng Else Ur On Ur Own. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Grace Of God by ebubepaul(m): 9:39am On Jan 24, 2007
Hi folks we need d grace of GOD desperately in unlocking doors.Grace(G=GOD,R=race(God in d race)).Why most pple are left out is dat dey pray but @ d last hr luk 4 a link @ d company!D word of God says arise & shine 4 yr light has come & d glory of d lord is risen upon u.Arise 4om d mentality of who u know & c d manifestatn of God's glory upon yr life!4 many dat shall surrenda 2 d grace of GOD which is sufficient GOD shall lift u high.U may ve fought wit shame,reproach,joblessness,I c GOD doin sometin marvelous in yr life in JESUS mighty name,AMEN!
Re: The Grace Of God by onixo: 1:18pm On Jan 25, 2007
thx 4 that assurance.only GOD'S GRACE CAN MAKE THE DIFFERENCES IN OUR RESPECTIVE LIFE.
Re: The Grace Of God by ebubepaul(m): 1:31pm On Jan 25, 2007
Hi guys.I ve come 2 know dat wen u encounter GOD's SUpernatural grace,evry struggle is terminated.The grace covers yr error and colour yr effort!Luk @ dis a job for 2.1 or 1st class will get yr way not minding yr qualificatn.Neva think oh 2.2,HND.God is more than dat.JESUS say come 2 d throne room of grace where u shall recive mercY & grace in time of need.Cry out desperately 2 GOD 4 his grace cause grace is suficient &he meet u @ d point of yr need in JESUS mighty name,amen!CHEERs!
Re: The Grace Of God by evangy(f): 12:35pm On Jan 26, 2007
ebubepaul,
Thank u 4 d reassurance. We all need God' s grace in all that we do.I pray that we all will run to the throne of grace and mercy and be fulfilled.
May God bless us all and us our heart desires. Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen.
Re: The Grace Of God by ebubepaul(m): 4:48pm On Jan 27, 2007
god shall lift us up high by his special grace amen!.but let me let u know this.in yr trying to get a job and nothing seem coming,god is god,let the joy of god not depart u.in the presence of the lord there is fulness of joy and at thy right hand pleasures evermore.the lord who has sustained u till date will make a way for u.always let god be yr priority,and god will comit himself to yr course and not even yr job but evrything in life will bow to u.i see you friends become people that will effect the course of many peoples destinies,in god we shall fulfil destinies in jesus mighty name,amen!if anything my number is 08027519105
Re: The Grace Of God by unleashit(m): 6:38am On Jan 30, 2007
Thanks fellows,that is so reassuring,rght now i need the grace of God;i was called last night to come for the celtel test at asaba.I have been practicing but have not been able to meet the time and accuracy limit but with ur reassurance i believe it is well, for there is nothing compared to His grace which is unmerited favour.

(1) (Reply)

Gta-ba Bank Assurance Text Results / Total Is Looking 4 An Internal Auditor / Help With First Inland Test Format

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.