Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Have You Heard About Sport Trading? - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Have You Heard About Sport Trading? (10336 Views)

The Truth About Sport Betting And All Forms. / Have You Heard About Qunqun? Learn How To Make Money / Who Has Heard About Ishiba And Who Has Benefited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Heard About Sport Trading? by hustler2828: 5:12pm On Jan 06, 2019
Nigerians with their sugar coated mouth. There is nothing like guaranteed income in sport trading be it on betfair, matchbook, and any other betting exchange. There are only guaranteed income from matched betting and unfortunately you have to be a UK resident in order for you to enjoy matched betting.
In sport trading you can loose more than your staked amount. There will always be uncertainty on sports be it soccer,tennis, or even basket ball. Your risks are only reduced, but not eradicated when doing sport trading.
Out off 100 sport traders 95 are loosing their money. All the rudiments of sport trading can be learned online and for free. Also in order for you to enjoy sport trading you need a dorm account or a prepaid visa card not our local exchangers. Imagine you buying a dollar for 370-365 and selling that same dollar 310.
Though there is money in sport trading but there are big risks also stop making it look like it is guaranteed.

1 Like

Re: Have You Heard About Sport Trading? by tboibamz: 5:13pm On Jan 07, 2019
hamlak:
I shake my heard. This is why some will never make any headway. What a pity!

Boss, I want to learn from you
Re: Have You Heard About Sport Trading? by EMIOMOADEOYE: 10:55pm On May 26, 2019
hustler2828:
Nigerians with their sugar coated mouth. There is nothing like guaranteed income in sport trading be it on betfair, matchbook, and any other betting exchange. There are only guaranteed income from matched betting and unfortunately you have to be a UK resident in order for you to enjoy matched betting.
In sport trading you can loose more than your staked amount. There will always be uncertainty on sports be it soccer,tennis, or even basket ball. Your risks are only reduced, but not eradicated when doing sport trading.
Out off 100 sport traders 95 are loosing their money. All the rudiments of sport trading can be learned online and for free. Also in order for you to enjoy sport trading you need a dorm account or a prepaid visa card not our local exchangers. Imagine you buying a dollar for 370-365 and selling that same dollar 310.
Though there is money in sport trading but there are big risks also stop making it look like it is guaranteed.

That is because you are looking at it as a lesser indivudual.

You need to rise above that and become enlightened.

But you know what.

The more people have this kind of mindset the better for us.

There is more money for us if most people have fickle closed minds that cannot absorb or is unwilling to change the mindset
Re: Have You Heard About Sport Trading? by hustler2828: 7:26pm On May 29, 2019
EMIOMOADEOYE:

That is because you are looking at it as a lesser indivudual.

You need to rise above that and become enlightened.

But you know what.

The more people have this kind of mindset the better for us.

There is more money for us if most people have fickle closed minds that cannot absorb or is unwilling to change the mindset
You can call me whatever you wish, but it doesn't change the fact that there is nothing like guaranteed income in sport betting. Be it arbitrage,value betting,trading and what have you. He who has ears let him hear.
Re: Have You Heard About Sport Trading? by Alabson80(m): 12:13pm On Mar 08, 2020
I want to be part
Re: Have You Heard About Sport Trading? by Femtexdjohn1(m): 10:43pm On Mar 18, 2020
For more information on sport trading ,one on one training contact me on 0 7 0 three four 62 zero seven 24
Re: Have You Heard About Sport Trading? by ademolajubril: 11:07pm On Mar 18, 2020
Can you show some your withdrawal proof?

Betting is highly risky and I thank God for the deliverance...

I make steady income online doing legitimate income online with withdrawal proof..

Interested fellow can check my profile to get started...
Re: Have You Heard About Sport Trading? by hustler2828: 1:22am On Mar 22, 2020
Except matched betting there is nothing like risk free betting. Not even betfair trading or arbitrage. With betting exchanges you even loose morethan your staked amount when laying bets. I have tried so many different strategies on betfair and I can categorically say none is risk free. You may make some few Quid's and think you have find the formulae to make wealth. But with just some few looses all your profit will be wiped off. Op is just looking for whom to clean.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Porsche Targets Rich Nigerians' Love For Luxury / 5 Ways Nigerians Can Improve Their Bad Customer Services / How To Make Money By Buying And Selling Pop Cement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.