Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Jigawa Teacher Sets Company's Vehicle On Fire Because Of N500, N1.5m Lost - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jigawa Teacher Sets Company's Vehicle On Fire Because Of N500, N1.5m Lost (16622 Views)

Soldiers Punish Men For Driving Too Close To Their Vehicle On Lagos-Ibadan Expre / Driver Absconds With Company's Vehicle And Money In Rivers State. Photo / NNPC Driver Takes Company Vehicle To Show Off At Lover's House & It Gets Stolen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jigawa Teacher Sets Company's Vehicle On Fire Because Of N500, N1.5m Lost by AMvanquish: 1:01am On Apr 12, 2017
WriteBoy:

I guess all of that was achieved with diplomacy and not bloodshed right?. The Fulani ruling class is highly educated but I am sure you cannot say that for the remnants who are not in the ruling class nor Fulani.

The world has gone past the rule of man into an era of rule of law

My culture is not militaristic nor feudal. Where I come from everyman is his own master. If that is not some advanced civilization type of shi*t, I don't know what will qualify.

Better listen to your emir when he draws your attention to the fact that your region is one of the worst in the world when it comes to Human developmental indices. You cannot be as advanced as you claim and your supreme leader will make that assertion in public.

Can you share with us where you come from & with culture you belong too?? Since you guys and your ilk like to get high off Northern bad news...
Im sure your type pray for bad news from the north everyday , so you can jump on it and say sh*t to make you seem smart to your fellow olodos..

The fulani ruling Class highly educated.. Are you serious.. Where TF do you get all this jargons from!!. There are 250+ tribes in the north. 250+. Go and read on the north , there are many literatures on the subject. Dont come here and be displaying your stupidity please. Your may sound smart to some, but you dont fool me with your blunders..

1 Like

Re: Jigawa Teacher Sets Company's Vehicle On Fire Because Of N500, N1.5m Lost by ganiladworld: 12:46pm On Apr 12, 2017
ABEG! ABEG!! ABEG!!!!!!!!! A LOTS OF PEOPLE NEEDS BRAIN TRANSPLANT IN NORTHERN NIGERIA.....
Re: Jigawa Teacher Sets Company's Vehicle On Fire Because Of N500, N1.5m Lost by elsomm(m): 12:07pm On Apr 14, 2017
Godmother:
See what five minutes anger has caused him. Now he's going to end up paying 1.5m just cos of 500h which wasn't his to start with.

Anger you say? Was he even supposed to be angry?

Y do people resort to violence to present their 'aggrievance"?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Shot Dead By Marine Police In Delta Buried(photos) / Compressed Book And Coconut Packs Of Indian Hemp Seized In Ogun State. Photos / Police Rescue 100 Hostages In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.