Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

Rohr Vows To Resign In November If Nigeria Doesn't Win The World Cup Ticket - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rohr Vows To Resign In November If Nigeria Doesn't Win The World Cup Ticket (30334 Views)

Anthony Joshua To Have A Re-match With Andy Ruiz In November / Nigeria First To Book 2019 FIFA U-17 World Cup Ticket / FIFA Unveils The Design For Russia 2018 World Cup Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rohr Vows To Resign In November If Nigeria Doesn't Win The World Cup Ticket by robosky02(m): 4:33pm On Apr 11, 2017
Nigeria Coach Rohr Vows To Resign In November If.....

Super Eagles German coach Gernot Rohr has promised to resign in November 2017 in the event that the national team fails to qualify for the 2018 World Cup.

The Super Eagles participating in their sixth World Cup is in their own hands as they lead nearest challengers and next opponents Cameroon by four points after two rounds in Group B.

“If we don’t win the World Cup ticket, for me I’ll say is goodbye, ” Rohr said on SuperSport Monday night show.

“Though it is difficult against Cameroon, it is a challenge that am willing to take.

“However, if I fail, I’ll leave.”

Nigeria will face South Africa in an African Cup of Nations qualifier in June before the double header against the Indomitable Lions.

http://www.allnigeriasoccer.com/read_news.php?nid=22683

Re: Rohr Vows To Resign In November If Nigeria Doesn't Win The World Cup Ticket by Pieromania: 5:23pm On Apr 11, 2017
B4 nko,stay to do what?

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rohr Vows To Resign In November If Nigeria Doesn't Win The World Cup Ticket by veekid(m): 6:10pm On Apr 11, 2017
Nigeria sha

1 Like

Re: Rohr Vows To Resign In November If Nigeria Doesn't Win The World Cup Ticket by soberdrunk(m): 6:11pm On Apr 11, 2017
Goodbye in advance sir!! angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rohr Vows To Resign In November If Nigeria Doesn't Win The World Cup Ticket by iyamchee(m): 6:11pm On Apr 11, 2017
If we no qualify.... Wetin you wan stay for....

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rohr Vows To Resign In November If Nigeria Doesn't Win The World Cup Ticket by Iseoluwani: 6:12pm On Apr 11, 2017
grin

Re: Rohr Vows To Resign In November If Nigeria Doesn't Win The World Cup Ticket by emeijeh(m): 6:12pm On Apr 11, 2017
Waiting for wenger to say something similar at The Emirates

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rohr Vows To Resign In November If Nigeria Doesn't Win The World Cup Ticket by LoveMe4real(f): 6:12pm On Apr 11, 2017
Even if u dnt resign I trust nff u'r a gonner already

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rohr Vows To Resign In November If Nigeria Doesn't Win The World Cup Ticket by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 11, 2017
IF ... By Davido

1 Like

Re: Rohr Vows To Resign In November If Nigeria Doesn't Win The World Cup Ticket by hakinze00(m): 6:13pm On Apr 11, 2017
Abeg make e no play rough play ooo,we must qualify,we can't just waste doz our talents.....maybe dis time we fit enta semi finals for the world cup gan sf

6 Likes

Re: Rohr Vows To Resign In November If Nigeria Doesn't Win The World Cup Ticket by Pavore9: 6:13pm On Apr 11, 2017
He has no choice.
Re: Rohr Vows To Resign In November If Nigeria Doesn't Win The World Cup Ticket by coolebux(m): 6:14pm On Apr 11, 2017
This one Rohr started playing game of "if" this early
I'm sensing incompetence somehow
E be like we no go make am o

BTW tying the goat on rope and tying rope on the goat are all the same cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Rohr Vows To Resign In November If Nigeria Doesn't Win The World Cup Ticket by bkool7(m): 6:14pm On Apr 11, 2017
The sport minister said we don't need to qualify now.

2 Likes

Re: Rohr Vows To Resign In November If Nigeria Doesn't Win The World Cup Ticket by cleanshaven(m): 6:14pm On Apr 11, 2017
His a wonderful coach, I listen to him this morning on a radio station in Lagos, he is a warm and serious person, I hope we qualify, so he will be around for a while.

11 Likes

Re: Rohr Vows To Resign In November If Nigeria Doesn't Win The World Cup Ticket by usman3688(m): 6:14pm On Apr 11, 2017
o jebi. ko joko so najerya toripe o he ilu babanla re. iranu oshi.
Re: Rohr Vows To Resign In November If Nigeria Doesn't Win The World Cup Ticket by Lovexme(m): 6:14pm On Apr 11, 2017
He should be focused jare. Already thinking of failure undecided
Re: Rohr Vows To Resign In November If Nigeria Doesn't Win The World Cup Ticket by autonomous22: 6:15pm On Apr 11, 2017
This man Neva know Nigerian players shaa, if dem disappoint you eeh......
Re: Rohr Vows To Resign In November If Nigeria Doesn't Win The World Cup Ticket by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 11, 2017
Ofcus you Muppet, what business would you have coaching us if we don't get to the World Cup?
The way these oyinbo ppl dey take us all like arsenal fans , oya mi lenu ooo. We'll kick your sorry arse away, sharperly.

1 Like

Re: Rohr Vows To Resign In November If Nigeria Doesn't Win The World Cup Ticket by spartan117(m): 6:16pm On Apr 11, 2017
I just Hope d ignorant Red beret wearing minister does not congratulate d super eagles when we qualify, given dat he beliefs dat we don't need to play in d world cup
Re: Rohr Vows To Resign In November If Nigeria Doesn't Win The World Cup Ticket by AmaechiLinus(m): 6:16pm On Apr 11, 2017
Coach them to qualify and don't trade blame on any player if you loose
Re: Rohr Vows To Resign In November If Nigeria Doesn't Win The World Cup Ticket by shadfoye: 6:17pm On Apr 11, 2017
Not Nigerian Leaders ''DO AND DIE AFFAIRS" giving us how its being practised in western Nations.

3 Likes

Re: Rohr Vows To Resign In November If Nigeria Doesn't Win The World Cup Ticket by Joshrob(m): 6:18pm On Apr 11, 2017
i beg dont bring the issue of not qualify because i wont forgive you if we dont qualify
with this kind of talent we have,we need to play the world cup to showcase them to the world..

3 Likes

Re: Rohr Vows To Resign In November If Nigeria Doesn't Win The World Cup Ticket by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 11, 2017
cleanshaven:
His a wonderful coach, I listen to him this morning on a radio station in Lagos, he is a warm and serious person, I hope we qualify, so he will be around for a while.
Bros leave matter for ground abeg. Have you listened to Wenger speak? Wenger typifies a smooth, warm and serious person . How has he fared for Arsenal?
Re: Rohr Vows To Resign In November If Nigeria Doesn't Win The World Cup Ticket by petkoffdrake2(m): 6:21pm On Apr 11, 2017
He's a good coach and i think we av d potentials to qualify, so....

Except offcorse, the NFF begin their policy
Re: Rohr Vows To Resign In November If Nigeria Doesn't Win The World Cup Ticket by loadedvibes: 6:22pm On Apr 11, 2017
Bye bye.. leave the country for us..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rohr Vows To Resign In November If Nigeria Doesn't Win The World Cup Ticket by omowolewa: 6:22pm On Apr 11, 2017
Has he gotten his salaries

1 Like

Re: Rohr Vows To Resign In November If Nigeria Doesn't Win The World Cup Ticket by buoye1(m): 6:24pm On Apr 11, 2017
I love the challenge he's putting on himself his crew and the boys... Goodluck Mr Rohr

3 Likes

Re: Rohr Vows To Resign In November If Nigeria Doesn't Win The World Cup Ticket by Thisis2raw(m): 6:26pm On Apr 11, 2017
That's him owning up to his job

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rohr Vows To Resign In November If Nigeria Doesn't Win The World Cup Ticket by naijaboy756: 6:27pm On Apr 11, 2017
performers are talking about resignation if they fail while failures in government are busy blaming GEJ and PDP

5 Likes

Re: Rohr Vows To Resign In November If Nigeria Doesn't Win The World Cup Ticket by JohnnyBling(m): 6:28pm On Apr 11, 2017
nice one coachie
Re: Rohr Vows To Resign In November If Nigeria Doesn't Win The World Cup Ticket by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 11, 2017
Nigeria still dey play ball?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Knew Eagles Would Lose - keshi / Rohr Releases List Of Invited Players For 2018 World Cup Qualifiers / Enyimba Crowned Glonpfl 2015 Champions (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.