Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Is There Cure To Hiv? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is There Cure To Hiv? (8589 Views)

A Female Doctor Commits Suicide After Testing Positive To Hiv / Breakthrough: Nigerian Rev. Doctor Claims To Have Cure To Hiv/aids / Cure To Hiv/aids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Cure To Hiv? by honeric01(m): 4:14pm On Jan 16, 2010
It's not God that determines who have sex or not, it's just for individuals to be careful with whatever you do, what about a kid that got infected from a barbing salon? kids of like 8 years old, parents aren't infected, none of the family member except him?
Re: Is There Cure To Hiv? by Nankyep: 9:58pm On Jan 16, 2010
my brother you can go to this web site to download guide for hiv cure for your sister
www.helpcure.com/hiv or u can contact me to direct you on how to puchased Holistic medicine, or you can contact Prof Amb. Dr. prince Ayo I. Adeleye who claim he have a cure for hiv in Kaduna, YARO MEDICARE NIG. LIMITED AND RESEARCH CENTER
call him on gsm 08033142144
Re: Is There Cure To Hiv? by Songbird5: 11:33am On Jan 23, 2010
@Nankyep
Does this dr Adeleye have a branch in Uyo ? Im hiv plus, i have a rash that itch dr say its staph. I was using Arv but was vomitting all the time so i threw them away. Pls any helpful directions wld be appreciated.
Re: Is There Cure To Hiv? by Nankyep: 10:28pm On Jan 23, 2010
Prof. Amb. Dr.prince Ayo I. Adeleye have no branch any where than Kaduna, if you are intrested you can called him on gsm No.08033142144 tell him you are refered by Nankyep the person that was at his place in December 2009 from calabar, why you shuld call him first is for you to have the idaer of how much it will couse you. Then this is his address : SS 14 JAMA^A ROAD BY LAGOS STREET KADUNA, KADUNA STATE. or you can order the holistic cure ,contact me through email pnankyep@yahoo.com on how to order holistic cure or click here to download guide for holistic cure:http://www.helpcure.com/hiv
Re: Is There Cure To Hiv? by Strathroy: 4:59am On Feb 13, 2010
Yes, there's been a cure as far back as 170 years ago, used in various parts of the world by over 15,000 European doctors, naturopaths, and homeopaths. This easy and powerful therapy for eliminating HIV/Aids threatens the trillion-dollar pharmaceutical cartel. It has been swept under the carpet, lobbied against or given a negative spin so as to ridicule it, ban it and render it worthless. Those who used this therapy on their patients were imprisoned, their business or practices shut down, or forbidden from giving health advice again. There's more info here: http://cureaidsinfo.com
Re: Is There Cure To Hiv? by dami490: 5:13pm On Feb 26, 2010
my sisters case is getting worse. pls help : ; sad sad sad sad
Re: Is There Cure To Hiv? by whiteroses(f): 1:28am On Feb 27, 2010
how it works? the virus will be multiplying and shutting her body down but that drug will help take her to hospital.

dami 490 i'm sorry to hear about your sister but, first put her on antireviral drug *sorry 4 bad spellio, that will help her manage the disease then good balance diet. if shes an adult she can still have a normal life span although prone to sickness and simple boil will be wahala but if shes a young girl just be hopeful and be praying for her and by Gods grace shell be ok. By his stripes we are healed, God sees a sick person she need to ask God for strenght and grace to live each day.
Re: Is There Cure To Hiv? by sulad82i(m): 4:36am On Feb 27, 2010
Magic Johnson's been HIV positive since , God knows when, (maybe late 80's or early 90's) and the man still deh kampe. Na money deh make am stand gidigba.

Re: Is There Cure To Hiv? by sulad82i(m): 4:37am On Feb 27, 2010
^^^^^ 1991 to be precise
Re: Is There Cure To Hiv? by whiteroses(f): 4:27pm On Feb 27, 2010
sulad82i:

Magic Johnson's been HIV positive since , God knows when, (maybe late 80's or early 90's) and the man still deh kampe. Na money deh make am stand gidigba.
ahh true but only God knows all the rash wey dey beneath hin leg lipsrsealed
Re: Is There Cure To Hiv? by Olisa4all: 8:34am On Feb 28, 2010
dami490:

my sisters case is getting worse. pls help : ; sad sad sad sad
antiretroviral drugs wud do d trick,she'l b up n runnin in no time. .dey hv dem in sum hospitals i think. .seen people who hd virtually shrunk,Thanks2dose drugs,dey're lookin healthy,not cured but healthy
Re: Is There Cure To Hiv? by malnwa: 7:13am On Aug 06, 2010
hello,on this HIV saga,i laf wen i ponda on hw stupidily ignorant we humans re.God has alrdy given us al fruit bearing tree as food and medicine bt we african even very much blessed hav refused to make us of our brains.there no disease witout cure.the white demons called WEST do not giv a hoot,al they care is money making nd our pot bellied govt officals hav refused to think like d black monkeys they re.HIV,ATTACKS UR IMMUNE SYSTEM,to get rid of it,empower ur cells by staying mentally positiv,eat well and dont DARE go near d so called ART drugs because they wlii kill u.infact they re toxins.the earlier man goes bk to nature to which he belongs ,the beta.if u r hiv+,i recommed {elixir9,omega blood wash,winnicure immune booster n blood cleansr,selenium supplement, good food,exercise nd above all bear in mind that GOD IS nt stupid to hav said'I WILL TAKE AWAY UR SICKNESS ND DISEASE',stay away frm oyibo medicine nd u will d HIV FREE.i had my 1st test at 21,2dy am 27 nd freee frm hiv.wz neva one day sik nd i thank GOD 4 dat.MOREOVA,keep it to urslf,ask God for mercy if u live a bad life style.PEACE
Re: Is There Cure To Hiv? by toaspromo(m): 11:43am On Aug 06, 2010
there is mail me nutritionaltoas@gmail.com for details
Re: Is There Cure To Hiv? by ghest: 5:07am On Sep 24, 2013
my name is Belinda, i want to give almighty praise to Dr OJE who help me to cure my HIV/AID, please help me to give thanks to him he is a great man who God send from heaven to save people's life, this man also save the life of my friend who have HIV/AID, please thank this man for me, also if you have any type of problem you can also contact him to help you out on it, he is a wonderful man, his email is temple.of.solution.center@gmail.com contact him now for him to help you too, you can also reach him on phone if you are in his country Nigeria: 08164124752

Re: Is There Cure To Hiv? by LizNaira: 9:41am On Oct 30, 2014
There is no cure but start taking the medication right away and please inform your partners that you have HIV so that they can receive counselling and treatment as well as stop them from spreading the disease!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stopped Smoking? How Did You Manage It? / Polio Spread Confined To Only Two Nigerian States - Minister / How Do You Cope With The Mouth Odour During Ramadan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.