Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,076 members, 7,825,397 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

New Business Idea - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / New Business Idea (366 Views)

How Do I Raise Fund For My New Business? / Pls Anyone With A Good Legit Business Idea? / Need Urgent Advice On A New Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Business Idea by DesireInnerWear(f): 5:47pm On Apr 11, 2017
When I was in primary school, ice water ruled the day, not pure water.
We also had this colorful iced blocks tied in white nylons, made from the colorful balewa sweet, who remembers?

You melt the balewa in water, add sugar, pour inside nylon, put inside freezer, then sell it when it's blocked.
1N each.

Some call it condense ice cream.
Lol.

Welcome to my world.

Here's how I have been sustaining myself since January. ( I don't even want to talk about my previous hustling, lol).

But thank God I remembered this idea and innovated on it.

I reinvented it. Well not with balewa, but lots of other alternatives.

Truth is I started this business 3rd week of January this year, with just a meager 6500N and a govt school of 700 students, but by the time the term ended last week, I have 6 govt schools under my distribution.

That's like in just 11weeks.

And that's not even the whole of my LG o, I haven't even covered my entire LCDA sef.

Each school have a minimum of 700 students.

Daily I sell btw 400- 500 cones of 20N in each school school, my gain is about 10N.
That's 6schools for 5days.
Do the maths.

I am willing to teach the secrets of this trade, considering I don't even have the capacity to expand the way I want to.

I'm already eyeing other LGA.
But, I can't cover the whole Lagos state naa, abi?

So why not teach others?
Let me kuku train others, so they can also get busy instead of waiting for a job you're not even sure will b there the following day.

I have developed 10 different recipes for this home made Street Cones.
I have developed how you can package it for other events.

You will be amazed at what I will teach you.

You can start this business with any amount, you don't need a shop sef.

All you need is the determination to succeed. See, you don't even have to own the freezer, I will teach you what to do.

I have created different flavors.
I have the Cola baster ( made with coca cola).
I have the Coffe mix ( made with nescafe).
I have the sunny side ( made with fanta + nutriC)
I have....

If you want to learn so you can start making money, at least to get by daily, contact me on
Whatsapps - 08057318900.

The fee is just N5,000.

I realize that the more the people, the more money I will make, but I'm not looking for crowd.

All I need is just 20people to teach.

It's a first come first add thing.

Once the class is complete, I won't take again.

The class is online, Thursday 20th to friday 21 April.
Registration has started already.

I want to teach you before schools resume, so you know how to enter th market.

See you at the top.
Re: New Business Idea by DesireInnerWear(f): 5:59pm On Apr 11, 2017
The money spinner

Re: New Business Idea by goonsmi: 7:11pm On Apr 11, 2017
pictures of your product will go a long way bro.

(1) (Reply)

Empowerment Opportunity / Track Phone Spy Phone In Nigeria / The Potentials Of A Good CV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.