Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,004 members, 7,835,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Bisola Ignores Thin Tall Tony When She Saw Him Today - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bisola Ignores Thin Tall Tony When She Saw Him Today (73315 Views)

Thin Tall Tony Posing With A Short Man (Photos) / Heritage Bank Hosts Thin Tall Tony At Their Office, Presents A Gift To Him (Pic) / Thin Tall Tony's Height Amazes Cool FM OAPs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bisola Ignores Thin Tall Tony When She Saw Him Today by otijah2: 9:50pm On Apr 11, 2017
Critically:

seriously? You guys are just hardening girls' hearts. I'm begining to believe that of every ten guys I meet, nine are liars!
I am that number one who is saying the truth. How can thug ignore him bc of he has a family. For God's sake it was all a game and she fell prey
Re: Bisola Ignores Thin Tall Tony When She Saw Him Today by mystmoze(m): 9:55pm On Apr 11, 2017
LesbianBoy:

Na the work wey she dey do! grin grin grin
kikikiki
Re: Bisola Ignores Thin Tall Tony When She Saw Him Today by vievasforever(f): 9:57pm On Apr 11, 2017
GloriaNinja:
AFTER HE BANGED AND FINGERED HER FINISH WHEN SHE DIDN'T REALIZE HE WAS MARRIED, WELL SERVES THEM BOTH RIGHT.

People who re quick to judge other people or throw tantrums re always worse of.
They lack psychological knowledge to appreciate that humans re dynamic in nature. We all have our strength and weaknesses. It's not all that runs through our mind, we speak out.
I will ask, have u ever sinned?? If yes why judge her because the last I check no small sin
Re: Bisola Ignores Thin Tall Tony When She Saw Him Today by coputa(m): 10:04pm On Apr 11, 2017
mizchoc:

Did u see him bang and finger her?
Na wa oh
She didn't know he's married.. Wat is difficult for u to understand there?
Is that an excuse to throw her legs wide open,she's not a clever gal

1 Like

Re: Bisola Ignores Thin Tall Tony When She Saw Him Today by babyfaceafrica: 10:15pm On Apr 11, 2017
vievasforever:

People who re quick to judge other people or throw tantrums re always worse of.
They lack psychological knowledge to appreciate that humans re dynamic in nature. We all have our strength and weaknesses. It's not all that runs through our mind, we speak out.
I will ask, have u ever sinned?? If yes why judge her because the last I check no small sin
abeg,she no get shame...everyone get in own for body..but why on a live programme....she no dey shame?...chain..am sure she is not proud of herself

1 Like

Re: Bisola Ignores Thin Tall Tony When She Saw Him Today by Winifred165: 10:43pm On Apr 11, 2017
No be small thing
Re: Bisola Ignores Thin Tall Tony When She Saw Him Today by evexx1(f): 11:02pm On Apr 11, 2017
fatdick:
welcome back! smiley Why did you abandon your previous account?

It was hacked and deleted.
Re: Bisola Ignores Thin Tall Tony When She Saw Him Today by Jimi23(m): 11:08pm On Apr 11, 2017
mizchoc:

Na wa oh

He banged the hella outta her LONE, FREE pussy. Bisola is a dum-b hoe. No need pretending cos its common knowledge even tho the camera men always changed focus.
Re: Bisola Ignores Thin Tall Tony When She Saw Him Today by Culin(f): 11:12pm On Apr 11, 2017
GloriaNinja:
AFTER HE BANGED AND FINGERED HER FINISH WHEN SHE DIDN'T REALIZE HE WAS MARRIED, WELL SERVES THEM BOTH RIGHT.

Define banging and explain when and where
Re: Bisola Ignores Thin Tall Tony When She Saw Him Today by fatdick(m): 12:24am On Apr 12, 2017
evexx1:

It was hacked and deleted.
Oh! sorry about that.
Re: Bisola Ignores Thin Tall Tony When She Saw Him Today by soulfood(m): 1:11am On Apr 12, 2017
Re: Bisola Ignores Thin Tall Tony When She Saw Him Today by bigclem22: 4:59am On Apr 12, 2017
0b10010011:
After sucking the whole nutrient out of the guys dick, She is now ignoring him.

Life!
nawaoo grin grin

Re: Bisola Ignores Thin Tall Tony When She Saw Him Today by Nobody: 7:22am On Apr 12, 2017
mizchoc:

Na wa oh
will u keep kwayet, that dosen't change the fact that she's a big whøre
Re: Bisola Ignores Thin Tall Tony When She Saw Him Today by Nobody: 7:24am On Apr 12, 2017
Culin:

Define banging and explain when and where
when dey where banging u where watching the back of tv right? Smh
Re: Bisola Ignores Thin Tall Tony When She Saw Him Today by tk4rd: 7:39am On Apr 12, 2017
BreezyCB:
grin grin grin

The video made me Laugh Bisola Dodging a Hug From TTT. Bisola was like No Hugs For You sir
She dey fear Married Men naa...
Tony played her for real..
Seriously.!!

1 Like

Re: Bisola Ignores Thin Tall Tony When She Saw Him Today by BreezyCB(m): 7:57am On Apr 12, 2017
tk4rd:
She dey fear Married Men naa...
Tony played her for real..
Seriously.!!
Na real wa
Re: Bisola Ignores Thin Tall Tony When She Saw Him Today by Ade3000yrs(m): 7:58am On Apr 12, 2017
Nigerians, go to farm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bisola Ignores Thin Tall Tony When She Saw Him Today by ikemesit4477: 8:06am On Apr 12, 2017
chimebube:
Bisola who met other housemates alongside Efe upon their arrival today, gave Thin Tall Tony who she had a thing with while still in the house, a "wehdone sir" sign when she met him today.

Well here's the continuation of the video. She further ignored him, even when she was told she hasn't give Thin Tall Tony a hug, just as she gave other housemates who were present.

Here's the video;

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/bisola-further-ignores-thin-tall-tony.html

So when is she going to produced all her blue film that she has been shooting in the house with Tony!

1 Like

Re: Bisola Ignores Thin Tall Tony When She Saw Him Today by evexx1(f): 8:26am On Apr 12, 2017
fatdick:
Oh! sorry about that.

Merci smiley
Re: Bisola Ignores Thin Tall Tony When She Saw Him Today by jayman90: 8:45am On Apr 12, 2017
Prick no get shoulder.......d gal na d motherfucker, too cheap and senseless. Cum c dea lyfs outside nah....lol shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Bisola Ignores Thin Tall Tony When She Saw Him Today by Critically: 9:39am On Apr 12, 2017
otijah2:
I am that number one who is saying the truth. How can thug ignore him bc of he has a family. For God's sake it was all a game and she fell prey
will you still be saying the same thing if you got duped?
Re: Bisola Ignores Thin Tall Tony When She Saw Him Today by otijah2: 9:42am On Apr 12, 2017
Critically:

will you still be saying the same thing if you got duped?
lol she was not duped, Tony isn't a fraudster. Bisola feel for the wrong guy and was played on. I know the only memories that made her hate Tony most was that of the BJ
Re: Bisola Ignores Thin Tall Tony When She Saw Him Today by Critically: 9:53am On Apr 12, 2017
otijah2:
lol she was not duped, Tony isn't a fraudster. Bisola feel for the wrong guy and was played on. I know the only memories that made her hate Tony most was that of the BJ
for you to support him, you two must be birds of the same feathers
Re: Bisola Ignores Thin Tall Tony When She Saw Him Today by otijah2: 10:19am On Apr 12, 2017
Critically:

for you to support him, you two must be birds of the same feathers
seems like you have been on the same shoes with Bisola lately. This one you are supporting her
Re: Bisola Ignores Thin Tall Tony When She Saw Him Today by Critically: 2:07pm On Apr 12, 2017
otijah2:
seems like you have been on the same shoes with Bisola lately. This one you are supporting her
my interest in the matter is the fact that a percentage of nigerian males see nothing wrong in duping females. Anyway, that's why we have cybercrimes and the likes.
Re: Bisola Ignores Thin Tall Tony When She Saw Him Today by bora1(m): 2:10pm On Apr 12, 2017
mizchoc:

Na wa oh

She didn't know he's married fine. Do you think that's enough reason to display her whoredom on int'l TV, insulting her childhood and disgracing her folks for lack or inadequate morals? No. If Yes is your answer, then it means you can do the same and that's your headache, simply sad.
But then, I trust except you want to prove otherwise
Re: Bisola Ignores Thin Tall Tony When She Saw Him Today by mizchoc(f): 4:48pm On Apr 12, 2017
bora1:

She didn't know he's married fine. Do you think that's enough reason to display her whoredom on int'l TV, insulting her childhood and disgracing her folks for lack or inadequate morals? No. If Yes is your answer, then it means you can do the same and that's your headache, simply sad.
But then, I trust except you want to prove otherwise

And dats the sole reason it's an "immoral show "
They are all adults and as such, can decide to display their unclothedness if the want..
My point is that the show isn't a decent one so ion know why we should expect "decency" from the housemates.
Re: Bisola Ignores Thin Tall Tony When She Saw Him Today by bora1(m): 9:09pm On Apr 12, 2017
mizchoc:

Na wa oh
mizchoc:

And dats the sole reason it's an "immoral show "
They are all adults and as such, can decide to display their unclothedness if the want..
My point is that the show isn't a decent one so ion know why we should exp[color=#006600][/color]ect "decency" from the housemates.

Its either I'm mis- informed or you are. The show is a reality one. The housemates were allowed to do "whatever" please and satisfy their psyche on camera.

Albeit that fact, the nude of some ladies were not seen at all while egocentric housemate like TBoss bare her chest for free on cam (giving the likes of Reuben Abati &co the licence to insult her femininity) and morally bankrupt Bisola got under bed cover to give a mouth action (an oral s-x!) to a guy she knew next to nothing about, WTF on live transmission? Knowing fully that your colleagues at home, friend and friends of friend, family and friends of family, in short, the whole world is watching? C'mon, can you do that? that's not what it takes to win you know, those ones just decided to reveal their lack of decent home training even in a supposedly 'indecent house'.

Please, don't defend/support/sympathize any of them that decided(willfully) to cast aspersions on their character for us.
Any guy that make a move towards the two examples given above(not limited to them, though) must definitely be out to cut his action for a pittance not for something serious, in the meantime.
Re: Bisola Ignores Thin Tall Tony When She Saw Him Today by mizchoc(f): 12:37pm On Apr 13, 2017
bora1:

Its either I'm mis- informed or you are. The show is a reality one. The housemates were allowed to do "whatever" please and satisfy their psyche on camera.

Albeit that fact, the nude of some ladies were not seen at all while egocentric housemate like TBoss bare her chest for free on cam (giving the likes of Reuben Abati &co the licence to insult her femininity) and morally bankrupt Bisola got under bed cover to give a mouth action (an oral s-x!) to a guy she knew next to nothing about, WTF on live transmission? Knowing fully that your colleagues at home, friend and friends of friend, family and friends of family, in short, the whole world is watching? C'mon, can you do that? that's not what it takes to win you know, those ones just decided to reveal their lack of decent home training even in a supposedly 'indecent house'.

Please, don't defend/support/sympathize any of them that decided(willfully) to cast aspersions on their character for us.
Any guy that make a move towards the two examples given above(not limited to them, though) must definitely be out to cut his action for a pittance not for something serious, in the meantime.

Got it.
Re: Bisola Ignores Thin Tall Tony When She Saw Him Today by booksrite(f): 7:57pm On Jun 28, 2019
Nigerians, go to farm

grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo: This Lady's Butt Got Everyone Talking On Yemi Alade's Instagram Page / Bibi Bright At Golden Movie Awards, Exposes Bare Butts (Photos) / Corper Davido In His NYSC Uniform (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.