Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,763 members, 7,831,450 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Good And Lucrative Business With Little Capital - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Good And Lucrative Business With Little Capital (777 Views)

Who Else Wants To Begin This Hot And Lucrative Silver Extraction Business / 3 Unique Businesses You Can Start From Home With Very Little Capital / Who's Got A Sharp And Lucrative Business I Can Invest 100k On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Good And Lucrative Business With Little Capital by Princerem(m): 6:22pm On Apr 11, 2017
I am not here to advertize any product rather I’m here to see if I can be of any help to someone who might need my help. What actually prompted me to put up this write-up was a question I encounter on Nairaland where a fresh graduate was asking what kind of business he can start, with N100,000 he saved from contribution he was doing while in NYSC. I commented on the question and dropped my phone number for him to contact me if he needs more clarification, without knowing that he wasn’t the only person in search of “Good and lucrative Business..” little capital can start. In less than 48hrs from the moment I dropped my comment and contact, I received more than 25calls from different persons asking for more details and guidelines. That actually made me feels like a celebrity overnight since most of these calls don’t end in anything less than 10 minutes discussion. I came to realize that more people are willing to do business but don’t “KNOW HOW” since they only have limited amount of money. But is the amount they have really limited? “NO” It is not limited, it is their knowledge of what to do with the money they have that is limited. That is why I decided to put up this write-up.
Knowledge is power if discovered and applied.
A prophet states in his book that “…. darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people:..”
I will like to state categorically that great gross darkness is already covering the people especially in the area of employment and/or finance. Without money, you are nobody. Without money, you will be nothing but a slave to those who have it, and there is no darkness greater than a man being a slave to his fellow man. When you don’t have money or have less than your needs, your options in life will be very limited. In fact some or most of your decisions will be made by someone who has the money which will not always be in your favour. That is why I encourage people to work for their money. Don’t wait for someone to employ you before you make money. If you are already employed, don’t sit there all your life working for someone else. If you are a graduate looking for job, why not drop that your certificate for once and start creating wealth for yourself. Wealth is created and can be created by anyone who can lay down his ego and go to work. The major reason why people are broke is ego. So many people will never do some certain jobs because of the class they think they belong. But it will interest you to know that every job has prestige, it all depends on how you do it. And it will also interest you to know that without money, you don’t have a class no matter how you parade yourself to belong to any class, very soon, life responsibility will unveil to you your real class. It’s better to suffer the pain of hard work, than the pain of hardship. Hard work will always add value to your life while slothfulness will always bring poverty. And the easiest way to become valuable is to be an entrepreneur.
That is why I am here to talk to us about a GOOD AND LUCRATIVE BUSINESS. But before we talk about this good and lucrative business, I would like us to know few things about this business, which are;
1. You don’t really need huge capital to start it.
2. You don’t need special skill to do the business.
3. You will always have customers.
4. You don’t need to own a shop to run it.
5. You don’t need to be a graduate to do it.
6. You don’t need to travel overseas to get your product.
7. You don’t need to know much about the business to succeed.
8. And so many other things you think you need that you don’t really need.
I know you are wondering what kind of business I am talking about.
I’m talking about fashion business; yes! Homemade fashion business. When we talk about homemade fashion, we talk about Aba made wears. Even though before now, Aba made is attributed to be fake but the truth remains that Aba produces the highest quantity of homemade wears in Nigeria if not in Africa (i.e shoe, bags, clothes of all kind etc) that is why it’s called Japan of Africa.
I purposefully talked about quantity without making mention of quality because in Aba, what you want is what you get. If you want Japan, USA or any world standard quality, you will get it in Aba. That is where the business lies. That is your first capital in homemade/Aba-made fashion business, the ability to get the best quality, design and finishing. It is a little secret and that is why I’m here to talk about it. I trade on this secret and it pays. (If you would like me to discuss this in details, that is if you are interested in going into the business, drop your emails and I will send you all you need to know about Homemade/Aba-Made fashion business).
Sorry, I forgot to introduce myself to you, even though you might not be interested in knowing who I am, since I’m not the lucrative business you are looking for! LOL. But knowing who I am would help you understand the perspective I’m talking from. I am simply called Prince Rem, I studied computer science in Abia State Polytechnic, Aba and I am presently working with L.F.C, Ogborhill, Aba as the District Secretary. You can see that I have spent a whole lots of time in Aba to enable me know what is obtainable in Aba. Due to my work with LFC, I do fashion business part-time but I make more than times three my salary just trading this little secret in fashion business. Right now, with the information I have gathered about the business, I’m considering going into it full-time because it pays well. Remember I told you that every work is prestigious; all depends on ‘HOW’ you do it. And the ‘HOW’ is determined by your passion. Without passion, you can’t succeed in any business. So don’t jump into fashion business because Prince Rem says it is good and lucrative, if you are going into it, check your passion tank. “Do you have enough passion for wears that will drive you through?” If you don’t, you might not do very well in fashion business.
If you want like to make Shirt, suits, Senators, Etibor/Naija-Delta etc, either for personal use or for re-sales, and you think, you need my assistance or services, please contact me via 08068812179, may be by whatsapp, call or text messages(Pls no midnight calls oo).
We Also Supply Boxers Which We Allow Pay After Delivery:
There are two types of boxers; puff yash and straight cut. Puff yash is more expensive and sales faster than straight cut because of it allowance.
We took time to design and package it in a way that makes it so attractive and presentable that 90% of the people you show it to will want to buy it and more than 60% will actually buy it and will likely come back for it.
Puff Yash: We have a pack that contains one dozen(12packs) of 2in1 packs which sales for N6,500. Each 2in1 pack is sold for between N1,000 -N1,200 depends on your area, customers and marketing ability. Some sale for N1,500.
Straight Cut: We have a Pack that contains one dozen(12packs) of 2in1 pack which sales for N5,500. Each 2in1 pack sales for between N700 –N800.
If you buy N11, 000 and below worth of boxers, you will pay for the waybill, fare but if you buy N16,500 and above worth of boxers, we will pay 100% waybill fare.
For supply or inquires please Whatsapp me on 08068812179.
Re: Good And Lucrative Business With Little Capital by Princerem(m): 7:14pm On Apr 11, 2017
For some of us who want to go into shirt business, let’s just look at few ways on how to get good quality shirt.
Step one: Identifying the core of the material: is it made of cotton, man-made fibers or silk?
Ideally, you want to stick with cotton as it is the undisputed king of dress shirt fabrics. A finely woven cotton fabric has all the properties a man could want from a garment worn close to the body: good heat and moisture conduction, durability, smoothness, and the ability to take shape when ironed.
Man-made fibers, on the other hand, don’t offer the same comfort as a cotton shirt but do have their own set of advantages. They are often wrinkle and stain resistant and can be ideal for budget minded individuals. Lastly, there is silk, often associated as a luxury fabric, silk offers that high sheen and light drape. It is great for bathrobes and boxers shorts but not necessarily for a shirt. The maintenance costs are high and long term durability low.
Step two: Know your ply. Ply is how many yarns are twisted together to make a single thread. Dress shirt fabrics are most often two-ply or single ply. Two-ply fabrics are generally superior to single-ply fabrics.
Step three: The count. Thread count indicates the size of the thread in the fabric and therefore how many threads per square inch and is often referred to with a number like 50s, 80s, 100s, 120s, 140s 160s, etc up to 200s. For example, 140s means there are 140 hanks (1 hank = 840 yards) of yarn in one pound. Higher numbers mean that the threads are finer which results in a softer, smoother and lighter fabric.
Step four: The finish. Often overlooked, the finish of the fabric is the production process used to actually mill the fabric. A 2-ply 200s fabric sounds impressive but if it’s made with low quality cotton by a dubious manufacturer then it is no better and probably worse than a 1-ply 50s fabric made by a reputable mill.

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Well Detailed Business Plan For As Low As #5000 / Growing Your Business / Available For Sale 55" Samsung Curved K6300 Series Smart TV .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.