Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Marvis, Debie-Rise, Tboss Pose With Fans In Lagos As They Arrive Nigeria (Pics) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Marvis, Debie-Rise, Tboss Pose With Fans In Lagos As They Arrive Nigeria (Pics) (57352 Views)

Tboss, Debie-Rise & Marvis With Annie Idibia & Chichi Igbo At The Airport (Pics) / Tboss, Debie-Rise And Marvis Thank Nigerians / Debie-Rise Profile: 8 Interesting Facts About The BBNaija Housemate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marvis, Debie-Rise, Tboss Pose With Fans In Lagos As They Arrive Nigeria (Pics) by Orpe7(m): 8:22am On Apr 12, 2017
Debbie rice and beans with all your short gowns u still no win
Re: Marvis, Debie-Rise, Tboss Pose With Fans In Lagos As They Arrive Nigeria (Pics) by Synthase(m): 8:34am On Apr 12, 2017
otijah2:
What shocked me was her 1% vote on the final cheesy
So na only 1 person vote for am grin

if you don't know what you saying just shut up
Your ignorance is staggering shocked soo for your mind you actually think 1% vote equates to only one person voted for the person as if only 100 people voted grin na wa.
Re: Marvis, Debie-Rise, Tboss Pose With Fans In Lagos As They Arrive Nigeria (Pics) by EppPliss: 8:53am On Apr 12, 2017
Re: Marvis, Debie-Rise, Tboss Pose With Fans In Lagos As They Arrive Nigeria (Pics) by famosh: 9:11am On Apr 12, 2017
chukzyfcbb:

na u suppose shutup. that someone had 1% means that marvis had just 1person who voted for her
OLODO!!!
I am sure u follow for those wey dey laugh say buhari get oluwole certificate meanwhile u dey fail simple mathematics.

soon u will quote me and start mumbling some mumbo jumbos which is expected because like they say.
Empty barrel makes the loudest noise, Shior
The guy na total Olodo! Him, just as proper Nigerian wey him be, don twist the rubbish say na joke him dey joke.
Re: Marvis, Debie-Rise, Tboss Pose With Fans In Lagos As They Arrive Nigeria (Pics) by otijah2: 9:32am On Apr 12, 2017
Synthase:

Your ignorance is staggering shocked soo for your mind you actually think 1% vote equates to only one person voted for the person as if only 100 people voted grin na wa.
Oga you should have known it was all a joke
Re: Marvis, Debie-Rise, Tboss Pose With Fans In Lagos As They Arrive Nigeria (Pics) by holluphemydavid(m): 9:41am On Apr 12, 2017
mailtotim:

when they ask you to read your books , you were jumping school fence , with your logic only 100 people voted during bbfinale ? This is why i don't bother arguing with wailers ...... They'll never get it
ur respond to dat dude was a bomb,wot a reply,it wasnt his fault,he didnt knw statistics while in school ni grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Marvis, Debie-Rise, Tboss Pose With Fans In Lagos As They Arrive Nigeria (Pics) by Tmsungs(m): 10:46am On Apr 12, 2017
[quote author=girlhaley post=55488400]BBNaija this BBNaija that

We are tired abeg Me sef don all this smallsister
Re: Marvis, Debie-Rise, Tboss Pose With Fans In Lagos As They Arrive Nigeria (Pics) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 12, 2017
Abeg una help me see cocoice? I wan ask her say how market?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cubana Chief Priest Meets Mercy Eke At The Headies Award / Richard Nnadi’s Traditional Wedding: Don Jazzy, Tonto Dikeh, Jude Okoye & Lasisi / Mercy Johnson Vs Omotola Who Has A Better Shape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.