Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,923 members, 7,810,539 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

White Lady Darkens Her Skin, Now Black (Photos) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / White Lady Darkens Her Skin, Now Black (Photos) (81512 Views)

Need original shea butter? Hurry!!! limited stock!!! / Kenyan Bridget Confesses Why She Bleached Her Skin, this is serious / Model Bares Rare Condition That's Slowly Turning Her Skin From Black To White (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Lady Darkens Her Skin, Now Black (Photos) by diablos: 10:58pm On Apr 13, 2017
This is why demons possess pple sad
Re: White Lady Darkens Her Skin, Now Black (Photos) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Apr 13, 2017
embarassed

Re: White Lady Darkens Her Skin, Now Black (Photos) by ishua(m): 11:19pm On Apr 13, 2017
Na wa oo. Na real wa!
Re: White Lady Darkens Her Skin, Now Black (Photos) by JennieCutie4U(f): 11:21pm On Apr 13, 2017
This is really a disgusting trash and its best we leave it for LAWMA mk dem come carry their property. The world has really come to an end smh
Re: White Lady Darkens Her Skin, Now Black (Photos) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 13, 2017

3 Likes

Re: White Lady Darkens Her Skin, Now Black (Photos) by nothernstar: 11:28pm On Apr 13, 2017
I feel like throwing up the whole soya I just ate. What poo she is a problem to herself. Her boob tells that
Re: White Lady Darkens Her Skin, Now Black (Photos) by CoCoCoatedDoll: 11:29pm On Apr 13, 2017
its normal with them whites alter their skin darking themselves with tanning globally ??

CC Stupidnluv look
Re: White Lady Darkens Her Skin, Now Black (Photos) by abbeyty(m): 11:30pm On Apr 13, 2017
imagine if some of these pretty white ladies are black they will be as ugly as sin
Re: White Lady Darkens Her Skin, Now Black (Photos) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Apr 13, 2017
dA MIGhty fuq?

1 Like

Re: White Lady Darkens Her Skin, Now Black (Photos) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Apr 13, 2017
ifyokwu:
This is to tell u that any dark girl that is fine is really beautiful , see as this woman con wowo from white to black to really tell u that na fairness dey cover some of dis slay queen ugliness. Black is really beautiful
took the words right of my mouth dear
Re: White Lady Darkens Her Skin, Now Black (Photos) by frank317: 11:36pm On Apr 13, 2017
Lol... She looks like a witch's runaway cat
Re: White Lady Darkens Her Skin, Now Black (Photos) by Senorprinz(m): 11:37pm On Apr 13, 2017
am sure the bleaching started from her brain.
Re: White Lady Darkens Her Skin, Now Black (Photos) by tife4eva: 11:42pm On Apr 13, 2017
Op I don't think u know d meaning of bleach. She tanned she didn't bleach.
Re: White Lady Darkens Her Skin, Now Black (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 11:44pm On Apr 13, 2017
This lady dey weird abeg undecided shocked sad
Re: White Lady Darkens Her Skin, Now Black (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 11:45pm On Apr 13, 2017
Senorprinz:
am sure the bleaching started from her brain.
Hahaha, more or less.
Re: White Lady Darkens Her Skin, Now Black (Photos) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 13, 2017
CoCoCoatedDoll:
its normal with them whites alter their skin darking themselves with tanning globally ??

CC Stupidnluv look
I beg to differ ma'am.

Sun bathing is common, agreed. There's absolutely nothing common about taking injections to permanently change your skin tone, which as a result has even changed her hair colour. I'm familiar with highlights and extensions.

This qualifies as a Micheal Jackson reverse. Both doctorfied But I'm one person speaking typing
Re: White Lady Darkens Her Skin, Now Black (Photos) by twisteddaNy(m): 11:49pm On Apr 13, 2017
Jessidaisy4:
Soo ugly What kinda load is that Too much of everything is bad

True but then again it's her life and her problem....whatsup with you tho
Re: White Lady Darkens Her Skin, Now Black (Photos) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Apr 13, 2017
You just calm down uqly
Re: White Lady Darkens Her Skin, Now Black (Photos) by AreaFada2: 11:54pm On Apr 13, 2017
na wa o
Re: White Lady Darkens Her Skin, Now Black (Photos) by Angeleena(m): 11:54pm On Apr 13, 2017
jagugu88li:
Fickle is womankind, changeful a summer rain. Trust us ladies to take everything to the extreme.

Camel toe........
Bum something.......dont know the name tongue
Now we control race even. GIVE IT UP FOR THE LADIES

Nowadays I fear being alone in a confided area, I might do something drastic grin

Anyone who wants to change species, stay there. I'm bringing the formular
lol..we run the world...

1 Like

Re: White Lady Darkens Her Skin, Now Black (Photos) by uchechefaith(f): 11:58pm On Apr 13, 2017
Which one is bleach again u say darken osim bleached english blunder and no one noticed though
Re: White Lady Darkens Her Skin, Now Black (Photos) by Nobody: 12:01am On Apr 14, 2017

4 Likes

Re: White Lady Darkens Her Skin, Now Black (Photos) by CoCoCoatedDoll: 12:11am On Apr 14, 2017
jagugu88li:
I beg to differ ma'am.

Sun bathing is common, agreed. There's absolutely nothing common about taking injections to permanently change your skin tone, which as a result has even changed her hair colour. I'm familiar with highlights and extensions.

This qualifies as a Micheal Jackson reverse. Both doctorfied But I'm one person speaking typing
actually its the same desire to darken their skin

And how many of those whites who alter themsleves with tan would do the same as her to be permanently brown?
Re: White Lady Darkens Her Skin, Now Black (Photos) by vikstandon(m): 12:17am On Apr 14, 2017
Hmmm....These ladies and silicon breast.
Men una see wetin una dey cause...Remove eye from bubby, una no gree!

In the words of Phino phyno....Araa ga agbakwanu unu Ara! See wetin una turn my potential sisters into!

I for care more, but no be say me careless...But na say me no get biological sister, my Papa carry Old Trafford drop for him house. My mama no been like am b4, but she no get choose o.

Papa e get y dominating chromasene...X kerosene, e waka comot em longy longy...My mama e try that year, until FIFA abi size 4 bladder wey dey our house reach six.

Oyaa Suppy...Come spelling and pronunciation check!
Re: White Lady Darkens Her Skin, Now Black (Photos) by baeleto: 12:22am On Apr 14, 2017
CoCoCoatedDoll:
actually its the same desire to darken there skin

How many of those whites who alter themsleves with tan would do the same as her to be permanently brown?
Thank goodness you're not replying me. Let me put it nicely, comprehension is your problem.
Re: White Lady Darkens Her Skin, Now Black (Photos) by MarkGeraldo(m): 12:28am On Apr 14, 2017
Dear Op, u don't bleach the skin to black buh u tan it
undecided
Re: White Lady Darkens Her Skin, Now Black (Photos) by CoCoCoatedDoll: 12:32am On Apr 14, 2017
baeleto:
Thank goodness you're not replying me. Let me put it nicely, comprehension is your problem.
. lack of finesse and critical reasoning skills is your problem smiley

maybe if u take the time to read my original post ,next my reply to the poster and THINk a little this time,you'd understand smiley
Re: White Lady Darkens Her Skin, Now Black (Photos) by gr8full: 12:36am On Apr 14, 2017
This is real madness personified How can SB tan herself to black..now looking like an ambitious monkey grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: White Lady Darkens Her Skin, Now Black (Photos) by RaptorX: 12:39am On Apr 14, 2017
Re: White Lady Darkens Her Skin, Now Black (Photos) by 3plecz(m): 12:43am On Apr 14, 2017
Abeg am losing already as my view and likes us low compare to others Pls my pple help me win this $1000
View, like and share

All u need to do is Juz click on diz link

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSstceyhUB0/

Thanks and God bless
Re: White Lady Darkens Her Skin, Now Black (Photos) by Greenback: 12:48am On Apr 14, 2017
Af4nja inspiration grin grin grin grin
Re: White Lady Darkens Her Skin, Now Black (Photos) by rebirthiix: 12:49am On Apr 14, 2017
From Frying pan to fire

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bianca Schoombee Withdraws From Miss South Africa 2020 Over Old Tweets / Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) / 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.