Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,920 members, 7,810,531 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

White Lady Darkens Her Skin, Now Black (Photos) - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / White Lady Darkens Her Skin, Now Black (Photos) (81511 Views)

Need original shea butter? Hurry!!! limited stock!!! / Kenyan Bridget Confesses Why She Bleached Her Skin, this is serious / Model Bares Rare Condition That's Slowly Turning Her Skin From Black To White (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Lady Darkens Her Skin, Now Black (Photos) by darediamond(m): 12:50am On Apr 14, 2017
ademasta:
She changed from fufu to amala grin
grin grin grin grin
From gbegiri Soup to Ugwu Soup grin grin

1 Like

Re: White Lady Darkens Her Skin, Now Black (Photos) by Topshow4real: 12:54am On Apr 14, 2017
Ba sense
Re: White Lady Darkens Her Skin, Now Black (Photos) by Nobody: 1:00am On Apr 14, 2017
No race escape madness
Re: White Lady Darkens Her Skin, Now Black (Photos) by brodachu: 1:29am On Apr 14, 2017
/photos-white-lady-bleaches-skin-black/

OP, You can't bleach to black. That's an oxymoron.
Re: White Lady Darkens Her Skin, Now Black (Photos) by hayohdele(m): 1:42am On Apr 14, 2017
Jeeeeeessssssssuuuuuuu cccchhhhrrrriiiiisssstttttiiiii
Re: White Lady Darkens Her Skin, Now Black (Photos) by Nobody: 2:05am On Apr 14, 2017
Is she mentally ok?
Re: White Lady Darkens Her Skin, Now Black (Photos) by ijayebonyi(f): 2:07am On Apr 14, 2017
Her life, her problem. Wish her what she wishes herself
Re: White Lady Darkens Her Skin, Now Black (Photos) by akigbemaru: 2:50am On Apr 14, 2017
josephine123:
WATCH HER HERE: SHE S MARTINA BIG, Cossy's Role Model

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9ST6fe-cRQ
Re: White Lady Darkens Her Skin, Now Black (Photos) by Nobody: 2:58am On Apr 14, 2017
Most people be reading this and thinking 'She's crazy"..
Well thats how we should think about those who also bleach their skin

3 Likes

Re: White Lady Darkens Her Skin, Now Black (Photos) by Ikpewe: 2:59am On Apr 14, 2017
TPAND:
Really black is ugly
Tah shut up, what do you know? Naturally black people are the cute set of people on earth.
Re: White Lady Darkens Her Skin, Now Black (Photos) by Ladytemi(f): 3:40am On Apr 14, 2017
She gets tanning injections and also uses a tanning bed regularly. This one don pass madness
Re: White Lady Darkens Her Skin, Now Black (Photos) by Nobody: 3:44am On Apr 14, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:
Most people be reading this and thinking 'She's crazy"..
Well thats how we should think about those who also bleach their skin

Sleep
Re: White Lady Darkens Her Skin, Now Black (Photos) by austinbrown: 4:31am On Apr 14, 2017
Nothing wey person no go see
Re: White Lady Darkens Her Skin, Now Black (Photos) by ralphmi(m): 5:09am On Apr 14, 2017
She is trash
Re: White Lady Darkens Her Skin, Now Black (Photos) by Nobody: 5:15am On Apr 14, 2017
LaDivva:

Sleep
C
Lol. Come tuck me in cheesy
Re: White Lady Darkens Her Skin, Now Black (Photos) by bbeautylik(f): 5:21am On Apr 14, 2017
warrisdis
Re: White Lady Darkens Her Skin, Now Black (Photos) by Nobody: 5:28am On Apr 14, 2017
I read somewhere that white people and Nilotes are related. She would drfginitely pass for an African nilote. shocked
Re: White Lady Darkens Her Skin, Now Black (Photos) by Nobody: 5:30am On Apr 14, 2017
Lalasticlala, I believe she "DARKENED" her skin as opposed to bleaching wink
Re: White Lady Darkens Her Skin, Now Black (Photos) by sisisioge: 5:30am On Apr 14, 2017
Craaaaze just full her body! She looks like a menopausal oloshoo who has seen better days! Whew!
Re: White Lady Darkens Her Skin, Now Black (Photos) by asokid(m): 5:34am On Apr 14, 2017
Black is really dirty. better off a white lady
Re: White Lady Darkens Her Skin, Now Black (Photos) by kennykg(m): 5:47am On Apr 14, 2017
She needs to get a refund form her doc
Re: White Lady Darkens Her Skin, Now Black (Photos) by Nobody: 5:47am On Apr 14, 2017
'Bleaches' to black

Op lol she can't 'bleach' to black
Re: White Lady Darkens Her Skin, Now Black (Photos) by Nobody: 5:49am On Apr 14, 2017
To be honest, I don't like what I am seeing at all, and those boobs are disturbing sad , she looks like someone from Solomon Islands tho
Re: White Lady Darkens Her Skin, Now Black (Photos) by Hafeezson(m): 5:54am On Apr 14, 2017
Me no be seeing the bleach they bex me na even that her bulshit breastees angry
Re: White Lady Darkens Her Skin, Now Black (Photos) by BiafraIShere(m): 6:01am On Apr 14, 2017
TPAND:
Really black is ugly
I cant help but agree with you. Its so apparent!
Re: White Lady Darkens Her Skin, Now Black (Photos) by stinggy(m): 6:09am On Apr 14, 2017
jagugu88li:
Fickle is womankind, changeful a summer rain. Trust us ladies to take everything to the extreme.

Camel toe........
Bum something.......dont know the name tongue
Now we control race even. GIVE IT UP FOR THE LADIES

Nowadays I fear being alone in a confided area, I might do something drastic grin

Anyone who wants to change species, stay there. I'm bringing the formular
grin grin grin
Very unpredictable specie.
Re: White Lady Darkens Her Skin, Now Black (Photos) by 2bam: 6:20am On Apr 14, 2017
what am I seeing on that chest?
Re: White Lady Darkens Her Skin, Now Black (Photos) by 1metre: 6:22am On Apr 14, 2017
How did she achieve it? With black polish or charcoal? This shows that black is beautiful.
Re: White Lady Darkens Her Skin, Now Black (Photos) by Nobody: 6:33am On Apr 14, 2017
space007:
i just want to throw up right now
wait 4 me let's throw up 2gedagrin
Re: White Lady Darkens Her Skin, Now Black (Photos) by 1Dray(m): 6:53am On Apr 14, 2017
Black is actually beautiful.

1 Like

Re: White Lady Darkens Her Skin, Now Black (Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 6:55am On Apr 14, 2017
MAY GOD SHOW YOU MERCY.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bianca Schoombee Withdraws From Miss South Africa 2020 Over Old Tweets / Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) / 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.