Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Why Does This Girl Behaves This Way? Is This How Ladies Show Interest? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Why Does This Girl Behaves This Way? Is This How Ladies Show Interest? (317 Views)

What Does This Conversation Of My Girlfriend And A Guy Means / I Will Never Forget What This Girl Did To Me! / Double Dating?why Do Most Partners Feel This Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Does This Girl Behaves This Way? Is This How Ladies Show Interest? by Nobody: 12:22am On Apr 12, 2017
I want to appreciate you guys for advice, it helped me gain courage if not any thing else. I will need you help also with this one; still on same girl...
I met the girl today. She was in a very bad mood so I couldn't ask her the ultimate question. But something happened when she was talking to the group ( which I am the only guy present); she unconsciously and continuously robs her chest ( you're right, I mean to say her breasts). When she noticed my eyes were fixed on hers, she became conscious of the act ( she didn't stop like you think she would) and continued. She then looked at me( still robbing the chest) and said 'I am sorry o for robbing my chest '. Before I could say anything, she continued with her discussion with the group explaining how God saved her life from the deadly hands of illness. As soon as the meeting finished, I tried to follow her and say something to her but she had gone before I could make it to the door. Honestly, I really really love her this girl but she seems to not show any other sign if interest in me except for the eye contact she maintains with me which have become very frequent and does not last more than 2 -3 seconds. Just keeping my good advisers updated. Your opinion to whether she's into me or not is welcome!

(1) (Reply)

Clubing / Friendship Tinz / Let's Do It The Abuja Way Peeps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.