Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,159 members, 7,815,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Poultry with Fish Farm For Sale or Lease - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Poultry with Fish Farm For Sale or Lease (10910 Views)

2 And Half Plot Of Land Facing Road For Sale With Fish Pond And 2bedroom Flat On / Agege & Ishaga(with Fish Pond) Prime Property For Sale / A Plot Fenced With Fish Pond, 4 Shops To Lintel With Gate For Sale @ 1.5 M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poultry with Fish Farm For Sale or Lease by mbanjo: 7:15pm On Dec 30, 2009
AN OPERATIONAL POULTRY FARM FOR SALE IN  IJEDE - IKORODU AREA OF LAGOS NIGERIA. THE FARM IS ON
20 PLOTS OF LAND WITH C of O,
FENCED AND GATED WITHIN GOVERNMENT APPROVED AGRIC LAND ALLOCATION AREA

FACILITIES INCLUDES:
3 LAYERS CHICKEN HOUSES WITH CAGES TO HOUSE CAPACITY, EACH HOUSE IS OF 5,000 CAPACITIES
2 CHICKEN REARING HOUSES TO REAR  6,000 and 4,000 BIRDS FROM 1 DAY OLD.
16 HOLES CONCRETE FISH  POND, EACH OF 1,000 CAT FISH REARING CAPACITY  TO TABLE SIZE,
CAT FISH HATCHERY  WITH NECESSARY PLUMBING AND DEDICATED WATER STORAGE FOR TREATMENTS
FEEDMILL WITH 2 FEED CRUSHERS AND  A MIXER MACHINES
ELECTRICITY,
2 GENERATOR SETS OF 10 & 20 KVA CAPACITIES,
2 BOREHOLES AND STORAGE TANKS,
5 MORDERN BIG ROOM OFFICE COMPLEX/HOSTEL BUILDING WITH FACILITIES.
POULTRY AND FISH POND WASTE WATER DISPOSAL MECHANISM IN PLACE.

ASKING PRICE N35m       Rent/Lease 2.5m per annum.

PLEASE  CONTACT YEMI OF J. AJAYI PATUNOLA & CO ON
DIRECT LINE 08023126331 and 018766921
  or you may contact me on: mabanjo@yahoo.com
Re: Poultry with Fish Farm For Sale or Lease by bornseller: 2:09pm On Jan 18, 2010
12 million. That ok? You didnt mention what material the chicken houses are made of and its area(size).
Re: Poultry with Fish Farm For Sale or Lease by sundiataa(m): 3:58pm On Jan 18, 2010
what is the price if one wants to purchased it?
Re: Poultry with Fish Farm For Sale or Lease by mbanjo: 10:14pm On Jan 18, 2010
Please call the estate agent the contact details are on the advert.

The chicken houses are built from blocks, concrete and of woods/plants, with nigerite asbestos (slate) roofing. Feed mill and office buildings were also constructed with blocks plastered in and out and roofed with asbestors from nigerite. Some of the rooms are painted as well and they all have ceiling fan s fitted. Fish ponds are contructed with blocks and concrete.

I already mentioned the capacity of the chicken houses each and there cages in them to hold that stock capacity. It is not a run down facility it was built between 2005 and 2006. It is a standard farm with all facilities in place.
Re: Poultry with Fish Farm For Sale or Lease by mbanjo: 10:27pm On Jan 18, 2010
My brother/sister judging by the location of the property, the land (20 plots) with its title plus the fence block work around it alone is worth a bit more than £12m not to talk about the structures. But if you are seriously interested in the property talk to the agent and arrange viewing or someone to view it for you. He may also have the pictures from the valuation report, but talk to him all yee interested.

And poultry and fish farming is highly profitable, if you have the capital to do it.
Re: Poultry with Fish Farm For Sale or Lease by Fhemmmy: 7:48pm On Jan 19, 2010
Why not just name the price?
Re: Poultry with Fish Farm For Sale or Lease by mbanjo: 9:09pm On Jan 19, 2010
The asking sales price is N35m but negotiable and renting N2.5m pa, but all negotiation is to be done with the agent and not on the internet including all other available purchase options.
Re: Poultry with Fish Farm For Sale or Lease by sundiataa(m): 5:53pm On Jan 20, 2010
OK lets have the agents phone line and name that l can talk to
Re: Poultry with Fish Farm For Sale or Lease by texasguy1: 7:57pm On Jan 20, 2010
;d
Re: Poultry with Fish Farm For Sale or Lease by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 20, 2010
@poster

I understand its just a typo error, but 3 and half acres = 21plots and not 20plots.
Hectare = 2.5 Acres
1 acre = 4,046.86 sq meters

You have yourself 1 extra plot unlisted in your advert.
Most of the people here already noted this error and they will think its odd, maybe you should re-post the advert.
Re: Poultry with Fish Farm For Sale or Lease by mbanjo: 8:56pm On Jan 20, 2010
my mistake the land is 20 plots, and the agents details are on the advert as well, I will adjust the land size on the advert appropriately

Cheers
Re: Poultry with Fish Farm For Sale or Lease by sundiataa(m): 5:48am On Jan 21, 2010
thanks l will speak with him
Re: Poultry with Fish Farm For Sale or Lease by PofP: 4:47pm On Jan 25, 2010
I have emailed the agent and tried to call the numbers listed as well several times but have gotten no reply to email and the numbers are never picked up, could you confirm the numbers or let one know if the advert/sale is still valid.
Re: Poultry with Fish Farm For Sale or Lease by mbanjo: 8:41pm On Jan 25, 2010
Some people have got through to him and I call him every now an then i mean the agent his direct line is 01-8135073, 08037773696

The advert is very much active

I do not trust the email address you know this companies in nigeria sometimes they do not go into there in box form weeks. But I am sure about the quoted lines above.

Cheers
Re: Poultry with Fish Farm For Sale or Lease by mbanjo: 9:01pm On Feb 17, 2010
still available
Re: Poultry with Fish Farm For Sale or Lease by mbanjo: 9:55pm On Feb 27, 2010
Still Available
Re: Poultry with Fish Farm For Sale or Lease by mbanjo: 10:12pm On Mar 03, 2010
Still Available !!!
Re: Poultry with Fish Farm For Sale or Lease by mbanjo: 10:46pm On Mar 04, 2010
this property is still available,
Re: Poultry with Fish Farm For Sale or Lease by mbanjo: 2:01pm On Mar 06, 2010
this property is still available
Re: Poultry with Fish Farm For Sale or Lease by mbanjo: 9:06pm On Mar 08, 2010
Re: Poultry with Fish Farm For Sale or Lease by mbanjo: 8:52pm On Mar 09, 2010
Re: Poultry with Fish Farm For Sale or Lease by mbanjo: 8:55pm On Mar 10, 2010
still available
Re: Poultry with Fish Farm For Sale or Lease by mbanjo: 9:13pm On Mar 11, 2010
still available
Re: Poultry with Fish Farm For Sale or Lease by mbanjo: 1:16pm On Mar 13, 2010
still available
Re: Poultry with Fish Farm For Sale or Lease by mbanjo: 3:34pm On Mar 14, 2010
Re: Poultry with Fish Farm For Sale or Lease by mbanjo: 9:08pm On Mar 16, 2010
Re: Poultry with Fish Farm For Sale or Lease by mbanjo: 8:35pm On Mar 17, 2010
Re: Poultry with Fish Farm For Sale or Lease by mbanjo: 8:47pm On Mar 18, 2010
Still Available !!!
Re: Poultry with Fish Farm For Sale or Lease by mbanjo: 9:41pm On Mar 19, 2010
this property is still available,
Re: Poultry with Fish Farm For Sale or Lease by mbanjo: 1:47pm On Mar 21, 2010
Re: Poultry with Fish Farm For Sale or Lease by mbanjo: 9:02pm On Mar 22, 2010
Still Available
Re: Poultry with Fish Farm For Sale or Lease by mbanjo: 9:47pm On Mar 23, 2010
Still Available

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Step By Step Construction Of A 5 Bedroom Duplex At Lekki (in Pictures) Contd. 12 / Top 5 Secrets To Buying A Property In Nigeria / How To Do/collect Survey Plan And Cof O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.