Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,653 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Please Help! Community Health Workers Are Suffering - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help! Community Health Workers Are Suffering (531 Views)

VACANCY FOR COMMUNITY HEALTH WORKERS / We Are Looking For Community Health Workers In Epe, Lagos Mainland And Shomolu / We Are Looking For Community Health Workers In Ikorodu And Ibeju-lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help! Community Health Workers Are Suffering by asorock01: 8:47am On Apr 12, 2017
I was amazed when I saw the approved transport allowance on my payment collection card for just concluded immunisation program. But in reality the ward supervisor don't pay the transport allowances as it should be rather they give the participants #100 while other days they don't give anything at all. yet at the end of the program they sign that they pay #900 per day was paid to workers. pls help forward this till it get to the those in authority so that appropriate action can be taken.

(1) (Reply)

Closing Today! Content Writer Hotels.ng / Prekindergarten Teacher Needed At School In Enugu / Sales Officer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.