Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,489 members, 7,958,490 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:37 PM

Festus Keyamo Shades Yakubu Dogara Over Payslip - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Festus Keyamo Shades Yakubu Dogara Over Payslip (21560 Views)

Festus Keyamo Shades Bishop Oyedepo In New Tweet / Oby Ezekwesili Slams Saraki, Dogara Over 2018 Budget / Barrister Festus Keyamo Shades PDP And Their Supporters On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Festus Keyamo Shades Yakubu Dogara Over Payslip by chinybelle(f): 10:52am On Apr 12, 2017
Even me shaded him on my page
No be only 300k

Easter promo ending tomorrow
Hurry and buy

Re: Festus Keyamo Shades Yakubu Dogara Over Payslip by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 12, 2017
the cinema called nigeria...smh
Re: Festus Keyamo Shades Yakubu Dogara Over Payslip by CarlosTheJackal: 10:55am On Apr 12, 2017
omenkaLives:
He's absolutely right you know. But i know some inconsolable losers who would still wail over this because they just cant get over their failed gamble sat the polls. cheesy

Re: Festus Keyamo Shades Yakubu Dogara Over Payslip by 989900: 10:57am On Apr 12, 2017
Savage!

Re: Festus Keyamo Shades Yakubu Dogara Over Payslip by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 11:03am On Apr 12, 2017
Chuksonyeike:
will this fool and hypocrite please STFU
No! You should please STFU!
Re: Festus Keyamo Shades Yakubu Dogara Over Payslip by Charly68: 11:04am On Apr 12, 2017
stexsy:
They asked for his pay slip n he presented same, wat is his offence now?
Abi ooo! You can't please Nigerians ..Ebenezer Obey said so many years ago.
Re: Festus Keyamo Shades Yakubu Dogara Over Payslip by nonysmith(m): 11:07am On Apr 12, 2017
Rubbish.... Why could he not talk about the governor own... Elrufai, showing us rubbish payslip... Keyamo has been trying hard to be in the news.. From otobo to this, he shoUld just gaan siddon...... Both the executive and legislative are planning with Nigerians... Showing us crap claiming full disclosure
Re: Festus Keyamo Shades Yakubu Dogara Over Payslip by drnoel: 11:07am On Apr 12, 2017
Chuksonyeike:
Still he is right. Why do Nigerians attack the messenger and not he message?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo Shades Yakubu Dogara Over Payslip by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 12, 2017
emmanuel596:
How much does dino milaye, and godswill akpabio earn
Btw were is senator ben bruce self he has been silent for a while
He has ran out of “common sense"

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Shades Yakubu Dogara Over Payslip by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 11:08am On Apr 12, 2017
stexsy:
They asked for his pay slip n he presented same, wat is his offence now?
Oga, nobody asked for his payslip, what was asked of him was a breakdown of the budget of the house of representatives, just like he asked for a breakdown of elrufai's security votes. He should show us he has balls by doing that.

3 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Shades Yakubu Dogara Over Payslip by oyienootieno: 11:08am On Apr 12, 2017
emmanuel596:
How much does dino milaye, and godswill akpabio earn
Btw were is senator ben bruce self he has been silent for a while

The dirt in Nigerian politics is enough to silence anybody. ...

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Shades Yakubu Dogara Over Payslip by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 11:10am On Apr 12, 2017
nonysmith:
Rubbish.... Why could he not talk about the governor own... Elrufai, showing us rubbish payslip... Keyamo has been trying hard to be in the news.. From otobo to this, he shoUld just gaan siddon...... Both the executive and legislative are planning with Nigerians... Showing us crap claiming full disclosure
Well I dare Dogara to show a 'rubbish' breakdown of the house of reps budget spending just like el rufai did.

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Shades Yakubu Dogara Over Payslip by magoo10(m): 11:10am On Apr 12, 2017
Is this fake lawyer disputing the information's stated by dogara or he is just trying to deceive his gullible followers. who doesn't know that politicians spend billions to get to the positions they are in,including his paymasters
Re: Festus Keyamo Shades Yakubu Dogara Over Payslip by Realwvn(m): 11:11am On Apr 12, 2017
Kuku tell your dad to Employ me Sir.

CallmeAbbey:
What's Dogara taking Nigerians for? May be he thinks Nigerians are ALMAJARIS who know nothing than "ra n ka dede". I dare him to publish his statement of account. As a rational human being, if he thinks he's saying the truth, he should resign. I promise my dad would employ him with a double of his claimed earnings. Yeye people!
Re: Festus Keyamo Shades Yakubu Dogara Over Payslip by gurnam: 11:13am On Apr 12, 2017
Watch as some young Nigerians will be for or against Dogara or Keyamo.
No Future Ambition kids.
Re: Festus Keyamo Shades Yakubu Dogara Over Payslip by babalonimi: 11:18am On Apr 12, 2017
Nigeria politicians have in-built stupidity, by default
Re: Festus Keyamo Shades Yakubu Dogara Over Payslip by DeRay98(m): 11:19am On Apr 12, 2017
Where all the youths of "Efe's gang etc", this is such actions are needed in matters of national interest not reality shows.
Re: Festus Keyamo Shades Yakubu Dogara Over Payslip by Kenchukky(m): 11:20am On Apr 12, 2017
CallmeAbbey:
What's Dogara taking Nigerians for? May be he thinks Nigerians are ALMAJARIS who know nothing than "ra n ka dede". I dare him to publish his statement of account. As a rational human being, if he thinks he's saying the truth, he should resign. I promise my dad would employ him with a double of his claimed earnings. Yeye people!

And what is hell-rufai taking Nigerians for? Don't fight for any of them. They are all in this movie together. They are all taking Nigerians for a ride with all the distractions from the real governance. We have finished the certificate drama. What did we achieve? We have started the payslip movie. What do you hope to achieve if you follow them in the stupid debate. Distractions. Nigerians are no longer asking these guys where the promises made are. We are busy watching movie.
Re: Festus Keyamo Shades Yakubu Dogara Over Payslip by tifany89(m): 11:22am On Apr 12, 2017
CallmeAbbey:
Tell ur dad to employ me na. I can sing the national anthem and incorruptible grin
Re: Festus Keyamo Shades Yakubu Dogara Over Payslip by BeardedMeat(m): 11:23am On Apr 12, 2017
omenkaLives:
Here they come. cheesy

Their names always sound like "Chuk.. ." or "Ike..." cheesy
What's this bigot talking about? Shame to you that helped foist this APC curse on Nigerians! Ruling and opposing themselves!
Re: Festus Keyamo Shades Yakubu Dogara Over Payslip by Nwachineke1980: 11:27am On Apr 12, 2017
Pioneer of media trial.All he does is to write petition and take it to one media house for publicity.You will be taken serious when you start wining cases in the court.
Re: Festus Keyamo Shades Yakubu Dogara Over Payslip by ndcide(m): 11:37am On Apr 12, 2017
APC will not win in 2019. No two ways about it.
Re: Festus Keyamo Shades Yakubu Dogara Over Payslip by kingsley3218(m): 11:38am On Apr 12, 2017
I
CallmeAbbey:
please o,tell daddy to come and employ me,i don't have big eyes....75k a week would just do grin
Re: Festus Keyamo Shades Yakubu Dogara Over Payslip by aviazuva: 11:58am On Apr 12, 2017
Dogara showed his salary pay slip.
That is not our contension.
Let him publish his allowance slip.
AVIANAZU
Re: Festus Keyamo Shades Yakubu Dogara Over Payslip by ndcide(m): 12:15pm On Apr 12, 2017
aviazuva:
Dogara showed his salary pay slip.
That is not our contension.
Let him publish his allowance slip.
AVIANAZU

I didn't see your post requesting Elrufai to do same thing you want Dogara to do. Or you think Elrufai is not taking government money for personal use?

When you see yourself taking sides on issues like this, know you are being manipulated.
Re: Festus Keyamo Shades Yakubu Dogara Over Payslip by Greyman11(m): 12:29pm On Apr 12, 2017
Vision2045:
NIGERIANS...NEVER TRIED OF COMPLAINING..WE COMPLAIN FROM GENERATION TO GENERATION NOTHING CHANGED...LETS QUIT THE COMPLAINS AND LETS DEVICE A BETTER MEANS OF SAVAGING NIGERIA FROM THE HANDS OF THIS HOODLUMS WE CALL LEADERS.
[url]
Vision2045:
NIGERIANS...NEVER TRIED OF COMPLAINING..WE COMPLAIN FROM GENERATION TO GENERATION NOTHING CHANGED...LETS QUIT THE COMPLAINS AND LETS DEVICE A BETTER MEANS OF SAVAGING NIGERIA FROM THE HANDS OF THIS HOODLUMS WE CALL LEADERS.
[/url]
Vision2045:
Re: Festus Keyamo Shades Yakubu Dogara Over Payslip by Tisham20(m): 12:46pm On Apr 12, 2017
Bros i know you lying but kwantinu God is watching
Re: Festus Keyamo Shades Yakubu Dogara Over Payslip by Lufthansa: 4:40pm On Apr 12, 2017
God Punish you Dogara for toiling with our intelligence! Stupid Fool
Re: Festus Keyamo Shades Yakubu Dogara Over Payslip by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:10pm On Apr 12, 2017
Chuksonyeike:
You should shut up useless corruption supporter.
Re: Festus Keyamo Shades Yakubu Dogara Over Payslip by ldpele(m): 9:15pm On Apr 13, 2017
CallmeAbbey:
please can I send u my CV, seriously in need of a job. anticipating a favourable response. thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senate Proposes Amendment To Immunity For Vice-Presidents, Governors And Others / Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show / Recovered Flying Object In Ibadan Is A Toy - Police, SSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.