Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

AB INITIATIVES Invite, Are They Real? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / AB INITIATIVES Invite, Are They Real? (1194 Views)

Linkedin, Indeed And Others Are They Real And Useful? / Who Else Got This Invite Are They Real Or Scam ? / It's Urgent - Are They Real Or Fake? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AB INITIATIVES Invite, Are They Real? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 13, 2018
I got this invite, please who has gone for the interview are they real or scam.

Dear Applicant, 

Congratulations! In response to your prior application, you have been scheduled for an oral interview 

with our human resource team on mmm of October 2018 at one of the selected venues in Lagos.

Address: No 5, University Press House, by Oando filling station, adjacent Standard Organization of Nigeria (SON), end of Adeniyi Jones, Ogba, Lagos.

Time : 9:30am. 

Note : come along with a printed copy of this invitation and your updated curriculum vitae.

1 Like

Re: AB INITIATIVES Invite, Are They Real? by dedons: 3:51pm On Oct 13, 2018
Pentolution:

Dear Applicant, 

Congratulations! In response to your prior application, you have been scheduled for an oral interview 

with our human resource team on mmm of October 2018 at one of the selected venues in Lagos.

Address: No 5, University Press House, by Oando filling station, adjacent Standard Organization of Nigeria (SON), end of Adeniyi Jones, Ogba, Lagos.

Note : come along with a printed copy of this invitation and your updated curriculum vitae.

Run for your life.

GNLD unlimited.

1 Like

Re: AB INITIATIVES Invite, Are They Real? by whiteslimboi(m): 4:10pm On Oct 13, 2018
Pentolution:

Dear Applicant, 

I got the same message too my brother... Plz somebody should help us for verification.. Are they for real. I don't want to waste my time and money going to ikeja ogba for a kind of networking stuff
Re: AB INITIATIVES Invite, Are They Real? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 13, 2018
dedons:
Run for your life.
GNLD unlimited.
been to the interview?
Re: AB INITIATIVES Invite, Are They Real? by united2020: 7:18am On Oct 14, 2018
i got d same msg,please someone should help us out
Re: AB INITIATIVES Invite, Are They Real? by olanewton(m): 9:54am On Oct 15, 2018
I received the message as well. Has anyone gone for their interview?
Re: AB INITIATIVES Invite, Are They Real? by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 20, 2018
olanewton:
I received the message as well. Has anyone gone for their interview?

did you finally go for the interview?

(1) (Reply)

Sales Executive At Allianz Nigeria , Abuja / Become An Agent And Earn Some Commissions / Considered Too Old For A Job? Try Other Alternatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.