Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,536 members, 7,816,309 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Lady Asks Osinbajo About 'Cabals In Aso Rock'. Check Out His Response - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady Asks Osinbajo About 'Cabals In Aso Rock'. Check Out His Response (43216 Views)

Fani-Kayode Asks Osinbajo To Resign As Vice President / Yemi Osinbajo About To Score A Goal (Photo) / Arewa Youths Advise Buhari On What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu, Cabals In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Asks Osinbajo About 'Cabals In Aso Rock'. Check Out His Response by helphelp: 11:31am On Apr 12, 2017
Dem born you and presido well to talk ill about the cabal before.

Thats why they are the CABAL...

See no evil, hear no evil
Re: Lady Asks Osinbajo About 'Cabals In Aso Rock'. Check Out His Response by Akinz0126(m): 11:31am On Apr 12, 2017
Trust politician@ your own peril and as for the cabal they aren't in aso rock but met behind the curtain in the most secretic place you could ever think of.

Ever heard abt the kings makers?

Infact the cabals can even be among the civil servant,lecturers,doctors,pastors,imams etc
Re: Lady Asks Osinbajo About 'Cabals In Aso Rock'. Check Out His Response by Jackpat(m): 11:31am On Apr 12, 2017
Are you telling me!
Re: Lady Asks Osinbajo About 'Cabals In Aso Rock'. Check Out His Response by bumi10(m): 11:32am On Apr 12, 2017
ok lady

and u think you are not more naive than those u described?

maybe u should try asking your dad how his school days was and see if him no go tell you say him dey come 1st for class every time

even though him be olodo....lol

onye ara like u
Re: Lady Asks Osinbajo About 'Cabals In Aso Rock'. Check Out His Response by berrystunn(m): 11:32am On Apr 12, 2017
Seriously
Meaning of cabal is secret gang.
Re: Lady Asks Osinbajo About 'Cabals In Aso Rock'. Check Out His Response by AngelicBeing: 11:32am On Apr 12, 2017
Keneking:
She can ask Saraki and Dogara in the future grin

Missed opportunity ..instead of asking the following:

- When is 1$ equalling 1NGN
- When N5K shall be paid to the youths
- Whether Buhari would contest in 2019
- Whether he would perform better than his Oga is Nigerians rally round in support of his candidature.
- The time Nigerians would enjoy uninterrupted power supply in the country.

Useless government embarassed embarassed embarassed
l concur, they will be stoned and flogged out of office in 2019, useless APC Federal led government, l will lead the flogging and stoning of APC out off ASO ROCK cool

Re: Lady Asks Osinbajo About 'Cabals In Aso Rock'. Check Out His Response by coolzeal(m): 11:33am On Apr 12, 2017
Political cabals are so powerful that they have been able to repress knowledge of their existence. Reminds me of the late Prof Dora's speech about this powerful demons called "Cabals"..
Even Aisha Buhari was not exempted.
Re: Lady Asks Osinbajo About 'Cabals In Aso Rock'. Check Out His Response by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 12, 2017
ourema:
Poorly photoshopped
Every picture na Photoshop for nairalanders,mumu its genuine
Re: Lady Asks Osinbajo About 'Cabals In Aso Rock'. Check Out His Response by Jabioro: 11:34am On Apr 12, 2017
Cabal means the fifth colonists ..unseen hands, with loud unheard voice by the populate, noticed and get her activities either negative or positive.. the voice is for the few members.. they are the wall surrounded by the power that be..
Re: Lady Asks Osinbajo About 'Cabals In Aso Rock'. Check Out His Response by oluphilip2008(f): 11:36am On Apr 12, 2017
Does she think she made any sense? What would he have told you? Name the cabals for you? I think her point was just to let her friends know that she met and snapped with the VP. So we don see you. Next topic pls!
Re: Lady Asks Osinbajo About 'Cabals In Aso Rock'. Check Out His Response by thunderbabs: 11:36am On Apr 12, 2017
See them talking like 5 year olds.....Dem dey write cabal for face? Ignoramus
Re: Lady Asks Osinbajo About 'Cabals In Aso Rock'. Check Out His Response by megafone: 11:37am On Apr 12, 2017
We should arrest her? Oga!

Re: Lady Asks Osinbajo About 'Cabals In Aso Rock'. Check Out His Response by berrystunn(m): 11:38am On Apr 12, 2017
AngelicBeing:
l concur, they will be stoned and flogged out of office in 2019, useless APC Federal led government, l will lead the flogging and stoning of APC out off ASO ROCK cool

You where supporting them before.
You voted for APC na lie??
Re: Lady Asks Osinbajo About 'Cabals In Aso Rock'. Check Out His Response by Miles300: 11:38am On Apr 12, 2017
Did u expect him to tell u that there is a cabal ..
Re: Lady Asks Osinbajo About 'Cabals In Aso Rock'. Check Out His Response by AngelicBeing: 11:42am On Apr 12, 2017
berrystunn:

You where supporting them before.
You voted for APC na lie??
No, l never supported both APC & PDP but l had some hope (maybe 10 %) that APC might be able to move the country forward after the damaged done by PDP but even at that, l had my reservations because of the unholy alliance and strange bed-fellows l saw within the APC camp, so the 10% confidence l had in them fizzle out, we all need to march to Abuja and all the state capital and stone APC out of office in 2019 grin grin wink
Re: Lady Asks Osinbajo About 'Cabals In Aso Rock'. Check Out His Response by ericmor: 11:42am On Apr 12, 2017
StainlessH:
They necessarily don't need to be in Aso Rock physically. A phone call is enough to change any policy at the last minutes.

Everyone has that "cabal" which is that very friend you trust on some issues, just like the call a friend option on Frank Edoho who wants to be a million.

This politicians thinks we are fools. If the lady believed him its either she is not smart / brave or she is paid.

2019 elections will be powered by the internet. You see what happened to Efe on BBN. That's exactly what will control who becomes president. The earlier the better for them to sit up and forget all this jamboree as next year elections campaign don start and Buhari Neva fit cross river Niger.

But y do people keep saying the politicians thinks we are fools but still yet they take we the masses for granted and keep doing d same thing over and over again why they think of their own interest alone. We need to rise and face them to make them know we are tired of their self interest and make them do wat they are voted for not hide behind our computers complaining alone.
Re: Lady Asks Osinbajo About 'Cabals In Aso Rock'. Check Out His Response by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 12, 2017
StainlessH:
They necessarily don't need to be in Aso Rock physically. A phone call is enough to change any policy at the last minutes.

Everyone has that "cabal" which is that very friend you trust on some issues, just like the call a friend option on Frank Edoho who wants to be a million.

This politicians thinks we are fools. If the lady believed him its either she is not smart / brave or she is paid.

2019 elections will be powered by the internet. You see what happened to Efe on BBN. That's exactly what will control who becomes president. The earlier the better for them to sit up and forget all this jamboree as next year elections campaign don start and Buhari Neva fit cross river Niger.

Don't worry my friend, before 2019 we will cut off the Nigeria internet grid

----------------Buhari

1 Like

Re: Lady Asks Osinbajo About 'Cabals In Aso Rock'. Check Out His Response by BABANGBALI: 11:44am On Apr 12, 2017
I want to belong to a Cabal in Nigeria. I love the name cabal, it sounds like cannibalism. I will like to cannibalise people especially all those that banned me here

1 Like

Re: Lady Asks Osinbajo About 'Cabals In Aso Rock'. Check Out His Response by OgaJonah(m): 11:45am On Apr 12, 2017
IPOB are here busy RANTING. KEEP RANTIN TILL U GET TO HELL.

Re: Lady Asks Osinbajo About 'Cabals In Aso Rock'. Check Out His Response by piagetskinner(m): 11:46am On Apr 12, 2017
he answered the question with wisdom.... he's a vice president... do yu expect him to start pointing fingers and naming names?

the way some people reason sef
Re: Lady Asks Osinbajo About 'Cabals In Aso Rock'. Check Out His Response by berrystunn(m): 11:47am On Apr 12, 2017
AngelicBeing:
No, l never supported both APC & PDP but l had some hope (maybe 10 %) that APC might be able to move the country forward after the damaged done by PDP but even at that, l had my reservations because of the unholy alliance and strange bed-fellows l saw within the APC camp, so the 10% confidence l had in them fizzle out, we all need to march to Abuja and all the state capital and stone APC out of office in 2019 grin grin wink

I support the March, we can start online March.
This people are killing our future.
Re: Lady Asks Osinbajo About 'Cabals In Aso Rock'. Check Out His Response by AngelicBeing: 11:51am On Apr 12, 2017
berrystunn:

I support the March, we can start online March.
This people are killing our future.
l agree, revolution is what we need to kick all these criminals out of office, they are taking Nigerians for granted because we are too docile, quiet, accept every nonsense from these gang of rapist, vampires, fraudsters, forgers , G-boys, nest of killers, we need to stoned them out of ASO ROCK wink
Re: Lady Asks Osinbajo About 'Cabals In Aso Rock'. Check Out His Response by holluphemydavid(m): 11:53am On Apr 12, 2017
dats a diplomatic response,did anybody expect d vp to start mentioning names? hell no
Re: Lady Asks Osinbajo About 'Cabals In Aso Rock'. Check Out His Response by okoliexpress: 11:54am On Apr 12, 2017
exactly my thoughts, she thinks this is united kingdom... funny girl
modelsms:
So what was she expecting to hear before?

BTW check my signature below pls
Re: Lady Asks Osinbajo About 'Cabals In Aso Rock'. Check Out His Response by karma2000: 11:57am On Apr 12, 2017
shey she no sabi road to aso rock na to put dat gud man for wahala she dey find abi
Re: Lady Asks Osinbajo About 'Cabals In Aso Rock'. Check Out His Response by karma2000: 12:01pm On Apr 12, 2017
if she thinks she can frame my VP she should expect quick and severe KARMA from GOD
Re: Lady Asks Osinbajo About 'Cabals In Aso Rock'. Check Out His Response by bluecircle470: 12:04pm On Apr 12, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
Osibanjo is not a Pastor rather he is worst than a Politician

What makes him worst than a politician my brother?
Re: Lady Asks Osinbajo About 'Cabals In Aso Rock'. Check Out His Response by sammyj: 12:15pm On Apr 12, 2017
So you expect him to say it publicly and loose his job, aba free this man now !!! grin angry grin grin
solpat:
What kind of stvpid answer is that? angry angry

Even tomato sellers at Oba market knows about the"Cabal"
Re: Lady Asks Osinbajo About 'Cabals In Aso Rock'. Check Out His Response by crispus09(m): 12:16pm On Apr 12, 2017
u will not know dem now
Re: Lady Asks Osinbajo About 'Cabals In Aso Rock'. Check Out His Response by stevecantrell: 12:23pm On Apr 12, 2017
Afriifa:
Even me for village know one Cabal.

Saraki.
This people are really clueless
Hes just being sarcastic.
Re: Lady Asks Osinbajo About 'Cabals In Aso Rock'. Check Out His Response by Katyusha(m): 12:40pm On Apr 12, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
Osibanjo is not a Pastor rather he is worst than a Politician
"worst than"?? You can't even construct a sentence in English language, and you will be asking Buhari for certificate.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Arrives Owerri For August Meeting . Photos / Abdulmumin Jibrin Stopped From Greeting Ganduje By Security (Video) / FFK Reacts To Appointment Of Saratu Atta By Ghanaian President-Elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.