Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,129 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Lady Asks Osinbajo About 'Cabals In Aso Rock'. Check Out His Response - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady Asks Osinbajo About 'Cabals In Aso Rock'. Check Out His Response (43214 Views)

Fani-Kayode Asks Osinbajo To Resign As Vice President / Yemi Osinbajo About To Score A Goal (Photo) / Arewa Youths Advise Buhari On What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu, Cabals In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Asks Osinbajo About 'Cabals In Aso Rock'. Check Out His Response by berrystunn(m): 12:56pm On Apr 12, 2017
AngelicBeing:
l agree, revolution is what we need to kick all these criminals out of office, they are taking Nigerians for granted because we are too docile, quiet, accept every nonsense from these gang of rapist, vampires, fraudsters, forgers , G-boys, nest of killers, we need to stoned them out of ASO ROCK wink

The question is How do we start?
Re: Lady Asks Osinbajo About 'Cabals In Aso Rock'. Check Out His Response by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 12, 2017
You asked and he answered , like it's not easy to lie? There's more to this cabal talk than what the media is putting out.
Re: Lady Asks Osinbajo About 'Cabals In Aso Rock'. Check Out His Response by Afriifa(m): 1:02pm On Apr 12, 2017
stevecantrell:

Hes just being sarcastic.
......... Yeah
Re: Lady Asks Osinbajo About 'Cabals In Aso Rock'. Check Out His Response by Mpeka(m): 1:31pm On Apr 12, 2017
Which kind of foolish question is that?
Is like someone coming to your area and ask you: who are the arm robbers in this area?
A sensible person will claim ignorant of such people.
Some women with fish brain!
May be she should have asked Oga at the top.

Mumu plenty for this country-sha!
Re: Lady Asks Osinbajo About 'Cabals In Aso Rock'. Check Out His Response by mexxmoney: 3:20pm On Apr 12, 2017
End time children, see as they wan set pastor up. They wan knack him head join with oga at the top own. The smart man look the trap, E analyze am, E jump am pass

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Asks Osinbajo About 'Cabals In Aso Rock'. Check Out His Response by WorldGreatest1(m): 3:25pm On Apr 12, 2017
YModulosGodSon:
Continue looking for them...check all the rooms, including the now-famous 'other room'...never keep searching

Until one day,

When you'll hear in the news that they've taken over the government from both of you in a bloodless, silent coup

By then you won't even need torchlight to see them in the dark...

Yeye dey smell...

I have a gift for all lovers of beautiful wristwatches ...check my signature and profile picture
You are not on whatsapp, so how do we get the pictures?
Re: Lady Asks Osinbajo About 'Cabals In Aso Rock'. Check Out His Response by oyienootieno: 3:35pm On Apr 12, 2017
StainlessH:
They necessarily don't need to be in Aso Rock physically. A phone call is enough to change any policy at the last minutes.

Everyone has that "cabal" which is that very friend you trust on some issues, just like the call a friend option on Frank Edoho who wants to be a million.

This politicians thinks we are fools. If the lady believed him its either she is not smart / brave or she is paid.

2019 elections will be powered by the internet. You see what happened to Efe on BBN. That's exactly what will control who becomes president. The earlier the better for them to sit up and forget all this jamboree as next year elections campaign don start and Buhari Neva fit cross river Niger.

My brother BBN votes is a childs play oh.. Politics in Nigeria na who them want dey win ooh....
Re: Lady Asks Osinbajo About 'Cabals In Aso Rock'. Check Out His Response by Basic123: 3:51pm On Apr 12, 2017
datopaper:
What do expect VP osinbajo to say

President and his friends are cabals

Period
I wonder ooo.They expect him to say he knows them?..and then list them?
Re: Lady Asks Osinbajo About 'Cabals In Aso Rock'. Check Out His Response by Zeusd3(m): 5:40pm On Apr 12, 2017
In politics there is what they call lobbying.... You can lobby a policy if it favours you n your people...and you can achieve this by being close to power or sitting in the corridor of power.... This power the Igbo lack and this power few fight for..... That's politics
Re: Lady Asks Osinbajo About 'Cabals In Aso Rock'. Check Out His Response by TijaniAbu: 6:01pm On Apr 12, 2017
Even with the Awo cap, Osinbajo is a dwarf. Proper pygmy. God forbid this pygmy represents nigeria anywhere
Re: Lady Asks Osinbajo About 'Cabals In Aso Rock'. Check Out His Response by chris31(m): 6:48pm On Apr 12, 2017
StainlessH:
They necessarily don't need to be in Aso Rock physically. A phone call is enough to change any policy at the last minutes.

Everyone has that "cabal" which is that very friend you trust on some issues, just like the call a friend option on Frank Edoho who wants to be a million.

This politicians thinks we are fools. If the lady believed him its either she is not smart / brave or she is paid.

2019 elections will be powered by the internet. You see what happened to Efe on BBN. That's exactly what will control who becomes president. The earlier the better for them to sit up and forget all this jamboree as next year elections campaign don start and Buhari Neva fit cross river Niger.

Na today we dey hear this kind nonsense from the Nigerian youths that have sold their right to the Politicians & also refused to learn
You that is saying this by 2019 even the if the most corrupt politician in Nigeria credits ur account with only 50k you will be the first person searching for facts to back him up.
Our politicians are wise people they no our strength & weakness they prefer to withhold the money & releases it in 2019 to the hungry Nigerians some cowards here will go down the streets to even take bullet for them
Re: Lady Asks Osinbajo About 'Cabals In Aso Rock'. Check Out His Response by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 12, 2017
chris31:

Na today we dey hear this kind nonsense from the Nigerian youths that have sold their right to the Politicians & also refused to learn
You that is saying this by 2019 even the if the most corrupt politician in Nigeria credits ur account with only 50k you will be the first person searching for facts to back him up.
Our politicians are wise people they no our strength & weakness they prefer to withhold the money & releases it in 2019 to the hungry Nigerians some cowards here will go down the streets to even take bullet for them

50k?

Do you know me? Why make such statement ?
Do you know how much I pay my staff monthly?
Why make such statement?
Please come clear the air. Thanks.
Re: Lady Asks Osinbajo About 'Cabals In Aso Rock'. Check Out His Response by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 12, 2017
StainlessH:

Watch out for Baba Politricks
Re: Lady Asks Osinbajo About 'Cabals In Aso Rock'. Check Out His Response by chris31(m): 8:30pm On Apr 12, 2017
StainlessH:

50k?

Do you know me? Why make such statement ?
Do you know how much I pay my staff monthly?
Why make such statement?
Please come clear the air. Thanks.
I no you na abi CNN dey show u every seconds for their channel
Its not by writing its by practicing with ur writing Nigerian youth is to blame for the hardship our leaders has affiliated this nation with.
The politicians divide & rule strategy are working for them.
Maybe the 50k i mention is too small they double it to 50 million

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari's Old Tweet Reacting To Fuel Scarcity During GEJ (pics) / Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone / 2023: I Want To Pick My Successor, Support Me, Buhari Tells APC Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.