Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,266 members, 7,818,922 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

I Used To See The Future,i Need Help - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Used To See The Future,i Need Help (1027 Views)

Iyke Oriaku: How I Used To Lie To Raise Money For God / Ijebu Juju Landord Used To Tie Tenants' Destiny In Ikorodu (Photos) / Evangelist Mike Bamiloye: I Used To Steal & Pick The Pockets At The Age Of 7 & 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Used To See The Future,i Need Help by coolestchris2: 10:29am On Apr 12, 2017
Help
Re: I Used To See The Future,i Need Help by DeTherapist: 2:23pm On Apr 12, 2017
You've lost your walk with God , that what it simply means .... Approach God for restoration
Re: I Used To See The Future,i Need Help by obinna58(m): 3:01pm On Apr 12, 2017
Re: I Used To See The Future,i Need Help by coolestchris(m): 4:54pm On Apr 12, 2017
U r just ignorant
DeTherapist:
You've lost your walk with God , that what it simply means .... Approach God for restoration
Re: I Used To See The Future,i Need Help by highscript(m): 5:58pm On Apr 12, 2017
You're deceiving yourself... You ? You can see future ?
I'm sure your life will never remain the same if you can see future .
You won't need help , people will be coming to you for help .
Re: I Used To See The Future,i Need Help by coolestchris(m): 7:27pm On Apr 12, 2017
U wont understand
highscript:
You're deceiving yourself... You ? You can see future ?
I'm sure your life will never remain the same if you can see future .
You won't need help , people will be coming to you for help .
Re: I Used To See The Future,i Need Help by Stevebamdex(m): 9:13pm On Apr 12, 2017
I'm a christian and a spiritual man by God's grace.I could interpret dreams and also understands spiritual facts.Can you please express yourself more emphatically? Maybe I can help..thanks
Re: I Used To See The Future,i Need Help by coolestchris(m): 10:57pm On Apr 12, 2017
Stevebamdex:
I'm a christian and a spiritual man by God's grace.I could interpret dreams and also understands spiritual facts.Can you please express yourself more emphatically? Maybe I can help..thanks
u r short sighted
Re: I Used To See The Future,i Need Help by Amberon: 3:11am On Apr 13, 2017
You're the ignorant one. Someone proferred a solution and you're being abusive.

Listen, the gospel truth is what you've just been told. You've lost your God given gift and only a close relationship/ fellowship with Christ can bring back a restoratio . The only other way is satan , of course you know the cost of this. There are no inbetweens.
coolestchris:
U r just ignorant
Re: I Used To See The Future,i Need Help by coolestchris(m): 6:49am On Apr 13, 2017
Is everything about Christianity,be wise
Amberon:
You're the ignorant one. Someone proferred a solution and you're being abusive.

Listen, the gospel truth is what you've just been told. You've lost your God given gift and only a close relationship/ fellowship with Christ can bring back a restoratio . The only other way is satan , of course you know the cost of this. There are no inbetweens.
Re: I Used To See The Future,i Need Help by coolestchris(m): 7:55am On Apr 13, 2017
I dreamt about something yesterday and I saw it today
Re: I Used To See The Future,i Need Help by highscript(m): 7:28pm On Apr 13, 2017
coolestchris:
U wont understand
we can't understand --agreed .
Something that you yourself don't understand
Re: I Used To See The Future,i Need Help by highscript(m): 7:35pm On Apr 13, 2017
Stevebamdex:
I saw spiders selling mangos in my dreams . How will you interpret that ? I'm being honest ooo
Re: I Used To See The Future,i Need Help by sonofthunder: 8:09pm On Apr 13, 2017
coolestchris2:
Help
you need help for what again?
Re: I Used To See The Future,i Need Help by DeTherapist: 9:03pm On Apr 13, 2017
You're very funny ,and immature...
Re: I Used To See The Future,i Need Help by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 13, 2017
highscript:
I saw spiders selling mangos in my dreams . How will you interpret that ? I'm being honest ooo

Simple. it only means you will have a spider like child among your children. He will look very frigile and he will like to be eating spider.
Dont beat him but encourage him to be eating spider till the age of Seven. On his 7th birthday celebrate it under a mango tree for him and the spider spirit will leave him.

I smell an atheist from a mile with their comments
grin

1 Like

Re: I Used To See The Future,i Need Help by petra1(m): 4:03am On Apr 14, 2017
coolestchris2:
Help

DeTherapist:

Those of you criticizing the op are not even patient enough to hear him out . You're already judging . I don't think he's talking about losing a gift . I think he need help managing the gift . It's a big responsibility to se future . The more you see the more you're troubled . Because something's you see , you may not be allowed to say . Or do anything about it .
@ op I'm sending a personal message to you .

1 Like

Re: I Used To See The Future,i Need Help by highscript(m): 1:16pm On Apr 14, 2017
davtosh:

Simple. it only means you will have a spider like child among your children. He will look very frigile and he will like to be eating spider.
Dont beat him but encourage him to be eating spider till the age of Seven. On his 7th birthday celebrate it under a mango tree for him and the spider spirit will leave him.

I smell an atheist from a mile with their comments
grin
for you to know nothing will happen ..... Amen to what you ve said ,I pray in Jesus name . Nothing will happen
Re: I Used To See The Future,i Need Help by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 14, 2017
highscript:
for you to know nothing will happen ..... Amen to what you ve said ,I pray in Jesus name . Nothing will happen

My guy na yoke I dey yoke oo.

Just kidin grin
Re: I Used To See The Future,i Need Help by highscript(m): 3:06pm On Apr 15, 2017
davtosh:

My guy na yoke I dey yoke oo.

Just kidin grin
I know now .lol

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Chinonso F. Aniebo 2018 Prophesies / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heaven - Christ's Ambassadors / Do Traditional Religions Teach Love Like Christianity Does

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.