Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,535 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

BBNaija: Debie-Rise Cries, Thanks Her Voters, "I Prefer Your Love To The N25m" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Debie-Rise Cries, Thanks Her Voters, "I Prefer Your Love To The N25m" (28924 Views)

Efe: I Have N75k Left Out Of The N25M I Won On BBNaija / #BBNaija: Debie-Rise Dazzles In Blue At Her "Risers" Themed Party / BBNaija: Debie-Rise Reveals How Her Father Received Her After The Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Debie-Rise Cries, Thanks Her Voters, "I Prefer Your Love To The N25m" by stansaintly(m): 1:01pm On Apr 12, 2017
thinkmoney:

Aargh, see mouth! Logistically, I don't believe that your preferring people's love to 25 cool M.

She isn't asking you to believe cos whether you believe it or not she has expressed her feelings and if it's paining you, I guess you know her house
Re: BBNaija: Debie-Rise Cries, Thanks Her Voters, "I Prefer Your Love To The N25m" by Chivasex: 1:06pm On Apr 12, 2017
This kind LIE o,
I never see your type oh,
this kind LIE oo
All from Debbie Fall

Re: BBNaija: Debie-Rise Cries, Thanks Her Voters, "I Prefer Your Love To The N25m" by tannystacey: 1:06pm On Apr 12, 2017
TosineGuy:
this one na format na. Its cos u wil soon release new songs dats y u dey thank us in advance so we can enjoy ur songs. If u sing rubbish den u no go get fans again oh. We want good songs oh not tonto dikeh style of music

you are just spewing rubbish. have u listened to any of her songs? or did she need u to have about 300,000 views on her video on youtube?
Re: BBNaija: Debie-Rise Cries, Thanks Her Voters, "I Prefer Your Love To The N25m" by ladoshady: 1:07pm On Apr 12, 2017
Hope this is not one of the things she inherited from Tboss? We don hear Debie. Go reconcile with your godly parents.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Debie-Rise Cries, Thanks Her Voters, "I Prefer Your Love To The N25m" by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 12, 2017
All of you shading this girl are pathetic. Go get a life! She has competed in BBN, now we know her. Abeg who know una?? Bad belle people
Re: BBNaija: Debie-Rise Cries, Thanks Her Voters, "I Prefer Your Love To The N25m" by thinkmoney(m): 2:01pm On Apr 12, 2017
stansaintly:

She isn't asking you to believe cos whether you believe it or not she has expressed her feelings and if it's paining you, I guess you know her house
Noo, pls give me the address.
Re: BBNaija: Debie-Rise Cries, Thanks Her Voters, "I Prefer Your Love To The N25m" by cashguide(m): 2:05pm On Apr 12, 2017
Debbi rise in this present economy situation ke?? #MoneyOverFans
Re: BBNaija: Debie-Rise Cries, Thanks Her Voters, "I Prefer Your Love To The N25m" by jtwest(m): 2:05pm On Apr 12, 2017
cheesy That's just funny, use the love to buy land in lekki grin grin grin grin debie-rice

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Debie-Rise Cries, Thanks Her Voters, "I Prefer Your Love To The N25m" by Sunsets: 2:07pm On Apr 12, 2017
noetic5:
Debie Rise has taken to her Instagram account to thank Nigerians and her fans who have voted her in the last BBNaija program. A crying Debie, shared the video of her, passionately crying and thanking Nigerians for voting for her. Read what she wrote, below

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSx4Zg9F4eN/?taken-by=debie_rise

If I were to choose between money and your love for me, I will choose your love because your love is priceless.
The love I feel is overwhelming and I can't help the emotions.
We are the risers and nothing can stop us!
The energy I have as a result of your love is incredible and I can't wait to bless your beautiful hearts with my music and more entertainment.

Honestly when I think of how you went all out for me, my heart melts.
God bless you!
God will expand you!
God will establish you!
You will experience "rising" like never before.
I truly love you all..
God bless all the citizens of the "Risers Nation".
#risersnation
#teamdebierise
@longrinwetten
@simtoriogbe
@tee_rise
@diamond_cyndy

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/04/bbnaija-i-prefer-your-love-to-n25m.html

See this Tboss' house help
Re: BBNaija: Debie-Rise Cries, Thanks Her Voters, "I Prefer Your Love To The N25m" by fF01(m): 2:08pm On Apr 12, 2017
see john o!
Re: BBNaija: Debie-Rise Cries, Thanks Her Voters, "I Prefer Your Love To The N25m" by Tmsungs(m): 2:15pm On Apr 12, 2017
Debie-rise!!!,you Say watin?!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Debie-Rise Cries, Thanks Her Voters, "I Prefer Your Love To The N25m" by Onwiebuk: 2:24pm On Apr 12, 2017
i love you Debie n you will keep rising dear, cant wait for to buy your songs
Re: BBNaija: Debie-Rise Cries, Thanks Her Voters, "I Prefer Your Love To The N25m" by samobe: 2:25pm On Apr 12, 2017
Debi short ur mouth if u dn't need the money y did u go to BBN?
Re: BBNaija: Debie-Rise Cries, Thanks Her Voters, "I Prefer Your Love To The N25m" by celebritygists(m): 2:33pm On Apr 12, 2017
noetic5:
Debie Rise has taken to her Instagram account to thank Nigerians and her fans who have voted her in the last BBNaija program. A crying Debie, shared the video of her, passionately crying and thanking Nigerians for voting for her. Read what she wrote, below

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSx4Zg9F4eN/?taken-by=debie_rise

If I were to choose between money and your love for me, I will choose your love because your love is priceless.
The love I feel is overwhelming and I can't help the emotions.
We are the risers and nothing can stop us!
The energy I have as a result of your love is incredible and I can't wait to bless your beautiful hearts with my music and more entertainment.

Honestly when I think of how you went all out for me, my heart melts.
God bless you!
God will expand you!
God will establish you!
You will experience "rising" like never before.
I truly love you all..
God bless all the citizens of the "Risers Nation".
#risersnation
#teamdebierise
@longrinwetten
@simtoriogbe
@tee_rise
@diamond_cyndy

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/04/bbnaija-i-prefer-your-love-to-n25m.html

#BBnaija Efe And Bisola Do Thier Tour To Cool F.m and Wazobia F.m

Read more : http://www.naijatubeviews.com/2017/04/bbnaija-efe-and-bisola-visit-wazobia-f.m.html?m=1

Re: BBNaija: Debie-Rise Cries, Thanks Her Voters, "I Prefer Your Love To The N25m" by Lexo22(m): 2:50pm On Apr 12, 2017
Nickymezor:
I jst love debbie kiss she has a gud heart.

How you take see or know her heart?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Debie-Rise Cries, Thanks Her Voters, "I Prefer Your Love To The N25m" by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 12, 2017
Debie-Rise can lie for Africa
Re: BBNaija: Debie-Rise Cries, Thanks Her Voters, "I Prefer Your Love To The N25m" by darkckUSA: 3:13pm On Apr 12, 2017
ShitHead:
Don't allow Ruben Abati to see you...your breasts go hear am. He will just sketch them and put eyes on them. You had better shut up.

cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija: Debie-Rise Cries, Thanks Her Voters, "I Prefer Your Love To The N25m" by Quinn22(f): 3:27pm On Apr 12, 2017
This is what i call pure heart! I love debbie for this. She is truly a role model kiss smiley
Re: BBNaija: Debie-Rise Cries, Thanks Her Voters, "I Prefer Your Love To The N25m" by Coolguy89(m): 3:34pm On Apr 12, 2017
Nawa o,Debie pls talk true,anyway i wil miss that Ass dance.
Re: BBNaija: Debie-Rise Cries, Thanks Her Voters, "I Prefer Your Love To The N25m" by Jimi23(m): 3:42pm On Apr 12, 2017
Cue:

And Efe hasn't been on a video kneeling down with eba in his hand profusely thanking people and promising thank you tour? Na wa for U o...

I nor see am nah. Abeg EfeNation make una no vex o.
Re: BBNaija: Debie-Rise Cries, Thanks Her Voters, "I Prefer Your Love To The N25m" by Nickymezor(f): 4:30pm On Apr 12, 2017
Lexo22:

How you take see or know her heart?
its called perception oga. I didnt see it.
Re: BBNaija: Debie-Rise Cries, Thanks Her Voters, "I Prefer Your Love To The N25m" by onyekachee(f): 4:33pm On Apr 12, 2017
MadeInTokyo:
grin grin grin
Lie Mohammed

U don't want 25 million And u auditioned for Big Brother Nigeria
you dey mind the mumu,shedding crocodile tears like we care
Re: BBNaija: Debie-Rise Cries, Thanks Her Voters, "I Prefer Your Love To The N25m" by noziz(m): 4:37pm On Apr 12, 2017
noetic5:
[img]https://3.bp..com/-MG4U6pvt_1s/WO37R3JNTYI/AAAAAAAAPUo/8WanOdBtdFIAHb59UF0gWMKsAYyBavlHgCLcB/s400/re.jpg[/img]

watch the INSTAGRAM video of her crying WATCH VIDEO

who u dey deceive. no be only u prefer our pass d 25m. epa u are only deceiving urself

Re: BBNaija: Debie-Rise Cries, Thanks Her Voters, "I Prefer Your Love To The N25m" by sunnyeinstein(m): 4:44pm On Apr 12, 2017
BreezyCB:
Go and meet your father

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Debie-Rise Cries, Thanks Her Voters, "I Prefer Your Love To The N25m" by dominique(f): 4:47pm On Apr 12, 2017
She has always said that the BBN show was a platform to expand her musical career. The money was just going to be a bonus. She's a beautiful person inside and out and extremely talented. She'll most likely make more than twice that money as long a she maximizes this opportunity to its fullest potential

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Debie-Rise Cries, Thanks Her Voters, "I Prefer Your Love To The N25m" by itzemar(m): 5:12pm On Apr 12, 2017
we believe you....

Re: BBNaija: Debie-Rise Cries, Thanks Her Voters, "I Prefer Your Love To The N25m" by yatch360: 5:56pm On Apr 12, 2017
Prefer fans love than 25million, abeg, that one na lie
Re: BBNaija: Debie-Rise Cries, Thanks Her Voters, "I Prefer Your Love To The N25m" by muhakeem(m): 6:09pm On Apr 12, 2017
kbams241:
Hmmmm.so if u had won u wld av given us d 25mil in exchange for our love
simple english like this you can not understand... What will you say about somebody who prefers money to his or her neigbors
Re: BBNaija: Debie-Rise Cries, Thanks Her Voters, "I Prefer Your Love To The N25m" by muhakeem(m): 6:11pm On Apr 12, 2017
MadeInTokyo:
grin grin grin
Lie Mohammed

U don't want 25 million And u auditioned for Big Brother Nigeria
so as she did not win the money nw, she should go and commit suicide ba?... Where exactly are ur right senses of reasoning?
Re: BBNaija: Debie-Rise Cries, Thanks Her Voters, "I Prefer Your Love To The N25m" by muhakeem(m): 6:13pm On Apr 12, 2017
Sirjohn84:
people and lie like bread and butter. you prefer fans to #25 million.... well done ma...the gods are watching you
now that she says she loves her fans morethan the cash now, she has commited sin ba?
Re: BBNaija: Debie-Rise Cries, Thanks Her Voters, "I Prefer Your Love To The N25m" by Divinetouch123(f): 6:24pm On Apr 12, 2017
I love you Debbie rise..............................the sky is your starting point.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Debie-Rise Cries, Thanks Her Voters, "I Prefer Your Love To The N25m" by spie42(m): 6:49pm On Apr 12, 2017
princechurchill:
Nawa oo which kyn lie be this for this hot afternoon
the lie strong ooh
Ahaahhahhaah grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress, Fathia Balogun, Looks Glam Rocking Blonde Braids / Korede Bello Thrill Guests As MTN,Google,Infinix Launch Android 1 Software(Pics / Comedian, Emma Oh My God And Wife Expecting First Child, See Baby Bump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.