Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

BBNaija: Debie-Rise Cries, Thanks Her Voters, "I Prefer Your Love To The N25m" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Debie-Rise Cries, Thanks Her Voters, "I Prefer Your Love To The N25m" (28923 Views)

Efe: I Have N75k Left Out Of The N25M I Won On BBNaija / #BBNaija: Debie-Rise Dazzles In Blue At Her "Risers" Themed Party / BBNaija: Debie-Rise Reveals How Her Father Received Her After The Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Debie-Rise Cries, Thanks Her Voters, "I Prefer Your Love To The N25m" by emeka2847: 6:58pm On Apr 12, 2017
Debie-Rise and cry sha.

How about having both the fans and the 25m
Re: BBNaija: Debie-Rise Cries, Thanks Her Voters, "I Prefer Your Love To The N25m" by sirusX(m): 8:27pm On Apr 12, 2017
jtwest:
cheesy That's just funny, use the love to buy land in lekki grin grin grin grin debie-rice
Who love epp
Re: BBNaija: Debie-Rise Cries, Thanks Her Voters, "I Prefer Your Love To The N25m" by Caris77: 9:21pm On Apr 12, 2017
I wish her all the best.

For your affordable water connector, PVC pipes and fittings., check my signature.
Re: BBNaija: Debie-Rise Cries, Thanks Her Voters, "I Prefer Your Love To The N25m" by DJMicky(m): 9:51pm On Apr 12, 2017
Lies all over
Re: BBNaija: Debie-Rise Cries, Thanks Her Voters, "I Prefer Your Love To The N25m" by TosineGuy(m): 11:39pm On Apr 12, 2017
stansaintly:

Why are you so bittered? Your vote didn't go for yet you're aggrieved.
is it a crime to advice person again? If she had done songs, she should do more songs and not relent.
Re: BBNaija: Debie-Rise Cries, Thanks Her Voters, "I Prefer Your Love To The N25m" by TosineGuy(m): 11:42pm On Apr 12, 2017
tannystacey:

you are just spewing rubbish. have u listened to any of her songs? or did she need u to have about 300,000 views on her video on youtube?
me i just dey advice her. Even if she get 500,000 views sef. She should not relent. She should do more good songs.
Re: BBNaija: Debie-Rise Cries, Thanks Her Voters, "I Prefer Your Love To The N25m" by jtwest(m): 1:06pm On Apr 13, 2017
sirusX:

Who love epp

Help me ask her o grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian On Goldie & Her Visit To Nigeria / Happy Wedding Anniversary To Tuface And Annie Idibia (Photos) / Oge Okoye Sizzles In Senator Suit To A Film Premiere In Awka, Bags An Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.