Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,931 members, 7,828,245 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Dangote Industries Limited. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dangote Industries Limited. (2117 Views)

Smoothrepairs Massive Artisan Recruitment For Dangote Industries Limited / Property Officer @ Dangote Industries Limited / Career Opportunities At Dangote Industries (6 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dangote Industries Limited. by abdulrahaman2(m): 11:32am On Apr 12, 2017
Please how true is it

Dangote Industries Limited, Abuja Regional office, Plot 1099, Adamawa plaza, 1st Avenue off shehu shagari way by Federal High Court, Central Business District. Abuja, FCT. Time 9:am Saturday 15/04/2017 thanks
Re: Dangote Industries Limited. by DonPsymon(m): 8:53am On Apr 28, 2017
Did you attend the interview? Have they called you to resume yet?
Re: Dangote Industries Limited. by feemi: 11:03am On May 04, 2017
Abdul, have u gone for the interview?
I just got an invitation like that for this Saturday, at d same venue.
I just submitted my CV n was invited but I wasn't given d job details for me to get ready.

Please I need to hear from u
Re: Dangote Industries Limited. by DonPsymon(m): 11:47am On May 09, 2017
feemi:
Abdul, have u gone for the interview?
I just got an invitation like that for this Saturday, at d same venue.
I just submitted my CV n was invited but I wasn't given d job details for me to get ready.

Please I need to hear from u

Hi!
How was it? we did ours in April and haven't heard from them yet.
Re: Dangote Industries Limited. by akdrealman(m): 12:20pm On May 09, 2017
Dogan’s Sugar Limited was consolidated in July 2013 in Lagos, Nigeria as a European contributed organisation for the will to create quality sugar items in Nigeria. The organisation is a backup of Ata Ltd. Co.; Ukraine’s greatest and market pioneer shape sugar fabricating organisation with more than

70% piece of the overall industry. At present Ata is assembling more than 20 distinctive FMCG items in Ukraine with various weights and bundling.

We are selecting to fill the position beneath:

Work Title: Area Sales Manager

Area: Lagos

Requirements

Hopeful must have a decent first degree in the pertinent course and ideally a post-graduate/proficient capability.

He/she, who ought to be close to 50 years of age, must have 5 – 10 years’ involvement in deals and advertising of dish espresso, deals, promoting and conveyance and in addition, expendable glasses deals, showcasing and dispersion.

Applicant must have pertinent involvement in the particular deals, promoting and dispersion of the above items before applying for the job
Re: Dangote Industries Limited. by feemi: 3:04pm On May 09, 2017
DonPsymon:

Hi!
How was it? we did ours in April and haven't heard from them yet.

Was it for Dangote transport?
Re: Dangote Industries Limited. by DonPsymon(m): 8:01am On May 10, 2017
feemi:

Was it for Dangote transport?

'Dangote Industries' That's what the text read but I think it's for DCP - Obajana.
Re: Dangote Industries Limited. by feemi: 2:30pm On May 10, 2017
DonPsymon:

'Dangote Industries' That's what the text read but I think it's for DCP - Obajana.

Ours was for Dangote transport.
Thanks bro
Re: Dangote Industries Limited. by Col22(m): 11:24pm On May 10, 2017
feemi:

Ours was for Dangote transport.
Thanks bro
Have you been called to resume

(1) (Reply)

Guide On How To Become A Driver / Workforce Group Interview Invitation / A Personal Story On How I Completed My Msc And Ph.d Abroad For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.