Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

I Need advice on Where to Sell My druns of Palm Oil At A Profitable Price - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Need advice on Where to Sell My druns of Palm Oil At A Profitable Price (701 Views)

making millions from Palm Oil Business / Free Training: How To Grow A Profitable E-commerce Business Plus Hot Products / Where Can I Sell My TBC (kringle Cash) Or Who Is Up To Buy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need advice on Where to Sell My druns of Palm Oil At A Profitable Price by Ezegozie(m): 11:33am On Apr 12, 2017
Hi all.
I have like 10 druns of red palm oil and I plan selling it around December or November this year to maximize my profit because I bought it all including the druns.

Who has a clue which state I should be targeting for a high price.

I heard palmoil is usually costly in the North.
Please if you are experienced in this business, let's chat
Or better still drop Ur comments here.
Re: I Need advice on Where to Sell My druns of Palm Oil At A Profitable Price by airex(m): 9:47pm On May 30, 2017
Ezegozie:
Hi all.
I have like 10 druns of red palm oil and I plan selling it around December or November this year to maximize my profit because I bought it all including the druns.

Please if you are experienced in this business, let's chat on WhatsApp 0 7 0 3 0 2 7 2 2 5 0
O boy. You don sell your past questions finish? I can see the topic has been taken down. grin grin.. Cyber beggar.
Re: I Need advice on Where to Sell My druns of Palm Oil At A Profitable Price by Ezegozie(m): 9:53pm On May 30, 2017
airex:
O boy. You don sell your past questions finish? I can see the topic has been taken down. grin grin.. Cyber beggar.

Though not bragging but atleast from this particular thread, you can see that I am not a beggar as you rant about.

You are the most childish individual I have ever seen.
Your joblessness is out of this world, but I can't glorify you by stooping so low to your level.

Just get a Job and stop stalking everybody on nairaland out of joblessness.

If you continue with this kind of lifestyle, believe me, you will die a poor man, Better start getting busy with your life and stop lazying around.

NB---This will forever remain my last response to you, but please stop disgracing yourself and family in public

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need advice on Where to Sell My druns of Palm Oil At A Profitable Price by airex(m): 10:03pm On May 30, 2017
Ezegozie:

Though not bragging but atleast from this particular thread, you can see that I am not a beggar as you rant about.

Your joblessness is out of this world, but I can't glorify you by stooping so low to your level.

If you continue with this kind of lifestyle, believe me, you will die a poor man, Better start getting busy with your life and stop lazying around
So you have a business like this and you're killing yourself for 1k. Come let me teach you how to make cool and legit money. I'm certain that no matter how hard you sell your past questions you can never attain where I have reached. If what I do to make a living is being lazy, I rather remain lazy and keep making d bar than scramble for 1k. Talking about stalking, I only derive pleasure in talking sense into foolish people like you.
Re: I Need advice on Where to Sell My druns of Palm Oil At A Profitable Price by Basalt(m): 10:10pm On May 30, 2017
Ezegozie:

If you continue with this kind of lifestyle, believe me, you will die a poor man, Better start getting busy with your life and stop lazying around.

NB---This will forever remain my last response to you, but please stop disgracing yourself and family in public

The guy is a poor man, I just searched his thread and saw he doesn't even have money for foods.
He only drinks water to measure up.
Hahahahahahahaha

Check this out
https://www.nairaland.com/2210223/taking-too-much-water-harmful#57037870
Re: I Need advice on Where to Sell My druns of Palm Oil At A Profitable Price by airex(m): 10:15pm On May 30, 2017
Basalt:

The guy is a poor man, I just searched his thread and saw he doesn't even have money for foods.
He only drinks water to measure up.
Hahahahahahahaha

https://www.nairaland.com/airex
SMH... See stack illiteracy. So threads now determine how rich or poor someone is? grin. At least u didn't see on any of my threads begging people to buy past immigration questions. I rather drink water than be a cyber beggar. Stupidity and illiteracy is really in your lineage.
Re: I Need advice on Where to Sell My druns of Palm Oil At A Profitable Price by Sunnysteve009(m): 10:30pm On May 30, 2017
Ezegozie:
Hi all.

Please if you are experienced in this business, let's chat on WhatsApp 0 7 0 3 0 2 7 2 2 5 0

(1) (Reply)

Whats The Latest On MMM / Adbota Pre-ico How To Become The New Crypto Millionaires / Investment Opportunity In FGN Sovereign Ijarah Sukuk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.