Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,184 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

BBNaija: "I Didn't Have Mouth Action With Thin Tall Tony" - Bisola - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: "I Didn't Have Mouth Action With Thin Tall Tony" - Bisola (52023 Views)

Thin Tall Tony Posing With A Short Man (Photos) / Heritage Bank Hosts Thin Tall Tony At Their Office, Presents A Gift To Him (Pic) / Thin Tall Tony's Height Amazes Cool FM OAPs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: "I Didn't Have Mouth Action With Thin Tall Tony" - Bisola by ladoshady: 1:21pm On Apr 12, 2017
But there was a day she was gisting with them in the house with TTT sitting. She demonstrated how she sucked TTT and nearly wound him. Abi na only me watch am? She should just let it die o. She did more than just kiss him and they both know. Y the hard feelings afterwards? All the HMs kissed. I even feel they must have banged themselves because I still don't know who used the condom Debie saw in a foot wear one day in the house. The crew fit no show that aspect. She must have read what people have said about her online and is trying some sort of damage control. Bisola just die am okay? We no be kids.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: "I Didn't Have Mouth Action With Thin Tall Tony" - Bisola by hollywater: 1:27pm On Apr 12, 2017
Another Gifty in making.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: "I Didn't Have Mouth Action With Thin Tall Tony" - Bisola by lampard01(m): 1:27pm On Apr 12, 2017
Naughtytboy:
What's the name of this font bro

The BOLD... Italics... #. All together
Re: BBNaija: "I Didn't Have Mouth Action With Thin Tall Tony" - Bisola by ibumiegha: 1:35pm On Apr 12, 2017
U guys should stop abusing dis bisola girl. She is human and has blood flowing through her veins. If u were in her shoes u will do worse
Re: BBNaija: "I Didn't Have Mouth Action With Thin Tall Tony" - Bisola by Gbamforchrist(m): 1:37pm On Apr 12, 2017
No maybe na chess..
Re: BBNaija: "I Didn't Have Mouth Action With Thin Tall Tony" - Bisola by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 12, 2017
yea we understand.u were kissing and torching his stomach underneath the blanket and in the heat of the moment u bent lower and kissed the tip of his weapon..but u did not suck it grin...u never will do such atin na grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: "I Didn't Have Mouth Action With Thin Tall Tony" - Bisola by jtwest(m): 1:48pm On Apr 12, 2017
In wizkid's voice 'I can't explain ooooo yeeeeaah yeeeaaahh, Ni ojuelegba o........' grin grin grin grin grin

Re: BBNaija: "I Didn't Have Mouth Action With Thin Tall Tony" - Bisola by MikkySmiles(m): 1:49pm On Apr 12, 2017
thief was caught, im talk set Na him first time.... who dragged u under blanket
Me no understand again sef
Re: BBNaija: "I Didn't Have Mouth Action With Thin Tall Tony" - Bisola by speezyWears: 1:52pm On Apr 12, 2017
Is kissing not mouth action? undecided
Re: BBNaija: "I Didn't Have Mouth Action With Thin Tall Tony" - Bisola by kelv2k(m): 1:52pm On Apr 12, 2017
na the work wen u dey do so no cos for alarm.....
Re: BBNaija: "I Didn't Have Mouth Action With Thin Tall Tony" - Bisola by Charly68: 2:12pm On Apr 12, 2017
That man ate your Akara free of charge ,why now Bisola! Why !!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: "I Didn't Have Mouth Action With Thin Tall Tony" - Bisola by thinkmoney(m): 2:16pm On Apr 12, 2017
JamieHotSource:
Sometime In February 2017, whilst the Big Brother Naija Show was still airing, It was reported that after the weekly Saturday night party, Bisola and Thin Tall Tony appeared to have had MouthAction. They were seen making out under the bed covers and it progressed to the next level where it looked like Bisola gave him a Mouth Action.

However, Bisola debunked the rumours during a just concluded interview with Beat FM this morning. According to her;

"Nothing happened. The cameras can just lie anyhow. Things were exaggerated. We were just under the sheets. My answer would be the same if he was not married with children. We were kissing and touching."

READ FROM SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/04/i-didnt-have-oral-sex-with-thin-tall.html

Na only that one una do? You try jare, wey I been dey think say una romance
Re: BBNaija: "I Didn't Have Mouth Action With Thin Tall Tony" - Bisola by UTEWUOJO: 2:18pm On Apr 12, 2017
Exactly our point, you were touching it and kissing it.
Re: BBNaija: "I Didn't Have Mouth Action With Thin Tall Tony" - Bisola by mummyf(f): 2:20pm On Apr 12, 2017
Can't you all just leave bisola alone? BBN is over face your business and pour your remaining frustration on Buhari.
Y'all keep doing as if you are so perfect.
Re: BBNaija: "I Didn't Have Mouth Action With Thin Tall Tony" - Bisola by engoldzee(f): 2:46pm On Apr 12, 2017
Eziokwu?
Re: BBNaija: "I Didn't Have Mouth Action With Thin Tall Tony" - Bisola by Ishilove: 2:59pm On Apr 12, 2017
'Pricksola' indeed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: "I Didn't Have Mouth Action With Thin Tall Tony" - Bisola by 9jatatafo(m): 3:06pm On Apr 12, 2017
Nunu and cassava touching.. interesting
Re: BBNaija: "I Didn't Have Mouth Action With Thin Tall Tony" - Bisola by elmagnifico411(m): 3:13pm On Apr 12, 2017
Well,we noticed some movement under d sheets, not that we saw anything clearly. Since u said nothing like dat happened, I got nothing but to believe u. Even if u did, your matured enuff.
Re: BBNaija: "I Didn't Have Mouth Action With Thin Tall Tony" - Bisola by ikemesit4477: 3:16pm On Apr 12, 2017
JamieHotSource:
Sometime In February 2017, whilst the Big Brother Naija Show was still airing, It was reported that after the weekly Saturday night party, Bisola and Thin Tall Tony appeared to have had MouthAction. They were seen making out under the bed covers and it progressed to the next level where it looked like Bisola gave him a Mouth Action.

However, Bisola debunked the rumours during a just concluded interview with Beat FM this morning. According to her;

"Nothing happened. The cameras can just lie anyhow. Things were exaggerated. We were just under the sheets. My answer would be the same if he was not married with children. We were kissing and touching."

READ FROM SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/04/i-didnt-have-oral-sex-with-thin-tall.html

Bisola is lying I watch the video!
Re: BBNaija: "I Didn't Have Mouth Action With Thin Tall Tony" - Bisola by Jammiiee(m): 3:21pm On Apr 12, 2017
Baba na so u hate olajumoke bread reach nii. I just check ur profile angry
OlajumokeBread:

That's true

You didn't give him mouth haction but you swallowed his kids

I would rather watch two rats have sex than watch that bisola goat face give someone a mouth haction
Re: BBNaija: "I Didn't Have Mouth Action With Thin Tall Tony" - Bisola by newspostng(m): 3:24pm On Apr 12, 2017
Re: BBNaija: "I Didn't Have Mouth Action With Thin Tall Tony" - Bisola by Quinn22(f): 3:30pm On Apr 12, 2017
Their life, their business, who are we to judge?
I hate it when 90% of celebrity's interview is all about their personal life and business angry.....what are they trying to do or achieve by getting those personal informations? angry
Re: BBNaija: "I Didn't Have Mouth Action With Thin Tall Tony" - Bisola by 9cbaby(f): 3:47pm On Apr 12, 2017
Lie lie
Re: BBNaija: "I Didn't Have Mouth Action With Thin Tall Tony" - Bisola by sirusX(m): 4:10pm On Apr 12, 2017
CheezyCharles:
oooohhhhhh! for God's sake u have a daughter ! everyone who was following BBN knows how much u adore TTT. if not for cameras u would ride him over and over again!
If it were true she gave him head, I can phantom the ideas of styles she had to give him in her head upon leaving the house at the end of the game....just to see his ring and know say parole don mess up cheesy
Re: BBNaija: "I Didn't Have Mouth Action With Thin Tall Tony" - Bisola by no1madman(m): 4:25pm On Apr 12, 2017
kissing and fingering
Re: BBNaija: "I Didn't Have Mouth Action With Thin Tall Tony" - Bisola by noziz(m): 4:28pm On Apr 12, 2017
JamieHotSource:

i know every. u were touching and kissing what? i see u were actually touching and kissing his dick where he was touching and caressing ur pussy right? grin

TTT facial expression when the game between him and Bisola was going on grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: "I Didn't Have Mouth Action With Thin Tall Tony" - Bisola by Jimi23(m): 4:32pm On Apr 12, 2017
CheezyCharles:
oooohhhhhh! for God's sake u have a daughter ! everyone who was following BBN knows how much u adore TTT. if not for cameras u would ride him over and over again!

Looks like she was knacked o. Its just dat the camera men had mercy on her and changed focus each time it was time 4 action.
Re: BBNaija: "I Didn't Have Mouth Action With Thin Tall Tony" - Bisola by 3kay945(m): 4:52pm On Apr 12, 2017
adorablepepple:
undecided so TTT'S lips is down there Abi with the way you were coiling like snake in the blanket

grin grin

Coiling like snake indeed. I guess you must be full of experience.
Re: BBNaija: "I Didn't Have Mouth Action With Thin Tall Tony" - Bisola by 3kay945(m): 4:54pm On Apr 12, 2017
noziz:

i know every. u were touching and kissing what? i see u were actually touching and kissing his dick where he was touching and caressing ur pussy right? grin

TTT facial expression when the game between him and Bisola was going on grin

grin grin
Re: BBNaija: "I Didn't Have Mouth Action With Thin Tall Tony" - Bisola by Stanley26(m): 6:00pm On Apr 12, 2017
SIGE:
who ask u? undecided
by d way wetin u dey do wit him under d blanket...were u guys playing scrabble undecided

She said she said they touched
yes ma we grab
u were touching his dick with ur mouth
Re: BBNaija: "I Didn't Have Mouth Action With Thin Tall Tony" - Bisola by Stanley26(m): 6:02pm On Apr 12, 2017
JamieHotSource:

She said she said they touched
yes ma we grab
u were touching his dick with ur mout

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities (Before And After) / Olurotimi Isaiah Ayinde Is Dead. Abu Olododo Dies After A Brief Illness / BBNaija: Don Jazzy, Noble Igwe, Uti Nwachukwu React To Tacha's Disqualification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.