Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,125 members, 7,821,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

You Are Insane, Nigerians Voted Jonathan Out - Presidency Blasts Reno Omokiri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are Insane, Nigerians Voted Jonathan Out - Presidency Blasts Reno Omokiri (1839 Views)

You Are A Bloody Liar!! Nigerians Blasts Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's "Igbo Tape" / Suleiman Abba Blasts Reno Omokri: Jonathan Will Be Sad If I Open Up / Fani-Kayode Asked Nigerians To Chase Jonathan Out Of Aso Rock (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: You Are Insane, Nigerians Voted Jonathan Out - Presidency Blasts Reno Omokiri by obailala(m): 4:47pm On Apr 14, 2017
Pavarottii:

Keep quiet! If u don't know anything Lemme educate u a bit. First of all get Ur facts right. As at 2011 wen GEJ assumed power, he didn't meet 60billion dollars, get it fcts right next time.

Secondly, talking about subsidy. Wen GEJ wanted to take it off and use the money to build refiniries and cut of the subsidy canals. The same canals sponsored nation wide protest and occupied Nigeria. And he agreed and left it. Now u r buying subsidized fuel for 145 during recession. Now u begin to see that it was u guys that lost not GEJ. Secondly he still used the money half subsidy to start a TAM on the refineries, cos he planned to provitise dem after the TAM. BUT Ur buffoon, uneducated and corrupt buhari came and stopped it and force it to full work and crashed it. It's no surprised why our refiniroes are at 0%. Cos the cabals that av never wanted to work for about 40years are happy again. The northern cabals. Even deziani tried clamping Dem with the PIB but they made sure it wasn't passed even till today. That's why there is no court that has any case against deziani in the whole of Nigeria. So am sure av schooled why are our refiniries are not working and will never work. Except we av incorruptible people like GEJ at the helms of power. With CORRUPT HANDS LIKE BUHARI. IT WILL NEVER WORK. I Want u to think. Why did buhari grab the ministry of petroleum, those were advice from the cabals . Obj is part of the scheme too that won't want it to work. My friend buhari himself is deceiving Nigerians that r supporting him especially u, omenka, sarrki, madridguy, seunmsg, ipobexposed etc.

U guys think GEJ would suffer for it unfortunately Nigerians will not him.

I hope u learnt something?
This is a beautifully crafted comedy.... bravo! I'm impressed.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kaduna Declaration Break The Back Bone Of Kanu/ipob Biafra Agitation! / I’ll Achieve Restructuring Of Nigeria In 6 Months, If Elected President – Atiku / Fayose Reveals What He Has Done For PDP To Deserve Reelection In Ekiti State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.