Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,353 members, 7,822,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Suleiman Abba Blasts Reno Omokri: Jonathan Will Be Sad If I Open Up - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suleiman Abba Blasts Reno Omokri: Jonathan Will Be Sad If I Open Up (28626 Views)

A Lot Of Nigerians Might Be Sad After Seeing Sierra Leone Election -samson Itodo / Ebenezer Babatope: Jonathan Will Regret Working For APC's Victory In Bayelsa / Reno Omokri: Jonathan’s Reaction To Sowore’s Detention By Buhari Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suleiman Abba Blasts Reno Omokri: Jonathan Will Be Sad If I Open Up by ijustdey: 1:07am On Sep 07, 2018
Suleiman Abba, former inspector-general of police, has issued out a warning to Reno Omokri, former aide of ex-President Goodluck Jonathan.

Speaking with reporters when he visited the secretariat of the Nigerian Union of Journalists (NUJ) in Lagos, Abba expressed dissatisfaction with the reaction of Omokri to an interview he granted to Daily Trust last month.

In the interview, the former number one police officer had said the force he led compelled Jonathan to concede the 2015 election.

Abba also said a top Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) member reached out to him to influence the Osun state 2014 governorship election in favour of the then ruling party.

Omokri had responded by accusing him officer of spreading falsehood.

“The accusation of the former IGP of Police makes no sense to reasonable men and women,” Omokri had said.

“IGP Suleiman Abba is proof of the fact that liars need a very good memory otherwise they would contradict themselves with their lies.”

But in his own response, Abba challenged Omokri to a debate on his activities as the IG.

He said if Omokri provokes him, he would open up on some things and Jonathan would feel sad.

“Please tell him (Omokri) to leave me alone as a retired police officer. He cannot change the narrative of what I did in office… If I open up, his godfather (Jonathan) will be sad,” he said.

“Reno should keep quiet and leave me alone. He should know that he is talking about a former police IG and a lawyer. I am well informed about my fundamental human rights. It is my right to speak when I choose to.

“That he was queering why shouldn’t I speak two or six months after leaving office, is not his business. If I can defend the right of others as lawyer, I should be able to defend my own by expressing myself.

“Out of the five IGs his boss worked with, I acted in good conscience. That much is not controvertible. I am proud to say that the police under my watch forced ex-President Jonathan to accept the result of the 2015 poll through our professional conduct.

“It was not the duty of the police to conduct election neither do we vote on election day.

I have no regret over my action. Our action gave credibility to the 2015 poll which was widely acknowledged by both the local and international observers.

“For me, that translated into legitimacy for the current government. The practice all over the world is that whenever election is over everyone should work with the any government that emerged to move the nation forward. If Reno Omokri is sad that I am in Nigeria relating with a legitimate government, that is his headache.”

Jonathan had fired Abba shortly after he lost the 2015 election.

https://www.thecable.ng/ex-igp-blasts-omokri-jonathan-will-be-sad-if-i-open-up

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suleiman Abba Blasts Reno Omokri: Jonathan Will Be Sad If I Open Up by dom(m): 1:14am On Sep 07, 2018
story

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Suleiman Abba Blasts Reno Omokri: Jonathan Will Be Sad If I Open Up by hisgrace090: 1:34am On Sep 07, 2018
Omokri slow down your mouth before it spit fire, dare not everyone some are time bomb waiting to explode.

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Suleiman Abba Blasts Reno Omokri: Jonathan Will Be Sad If I Open Up by greatiyk4u(m): 1:55am On Sep 07, 2018
Omokri better allow GEJ enjoy his loot in peace

If you force people in the know to expose your god father GEJ, no cry foul when Buhari corruption fighting harmer descend on him

86 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Suleiman Abba Blasts Reno Omokri: Jonathan Will Be Sad If I Open Up by OLADD: 2:13am On Sep 07, 2018
greatiyk4u:

If you force people in the know to expose your god father GEJ, no cry foul when Buhari corruption fighting harmer descend on him

Why can't people like you use their brain before spewing thrash? Who is stopping that irresponsible attention-seeking ex-IGP from talking if he chooses to? I just don't know why charlatans like you would fall for any propaganda. Gosh!

170 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Suleiman Abba Blasts Reno Omokri: Jonathan Will Be Sad If I Open Up by amaniro: 2:14am On Sep 07, 2018
greatiyk4u:

Which useless fighting hammer. They here dey kill yourself, why dem Neva arrest Jonathan sincegrin.Chai! dem done use youths head play ballcheesy

110 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Suleiman Abba Blasts Reno Omokri: Jonathan Will Be Sad If I Open Up by Ikpewe: 2:15am On Sep 07, 2018
THIS OMOCKERY OF A GUY SHOULD SHUT HIS GOD FORSAKEN TRAP ALREADY. IF HE IS THAT STRONG HE SHOULD AS A MATTER OF URGENCY SET A FOOT IN NIGERIA.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Suleiman Abba Blasts Reno Omokri: Jonathan Will Be Sad If I Open Up by amaniro: 2:19am On Sep 07, 2018
OLADD:

That guy is nothing but a typical slowpoke.

if you think naija matter e go kill you. Let's tell ourselves the truth, Nigeria is not going to get better anytime soon, I've heard many people say it and I believe it. Till may that kind 2030.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suleiman Abba Blasts Reno Omokri: Jonathan Will Be Sad If I Open Up by amaniro: 2:22am On Sep 07, 2018
This Ex IG. E be like say all ig's dey always get brain problem.

no go dey do pass yourself grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suleiman Abba Blasts Reno Omokri: Jonathan Will Be Sad If I Open Up by amaniro: 2:23am On Sep 07, 2018
[s]
Ikpewe:
THIS OMOCKERY OF A GUY SHOULD SHUT HIS GOD FORSAKEN TRAP ALREADY. IF HE IS THAT STRONG HE SHOULD AS A MATTER OF URGENCY SET A FOOT IN NIGERIA.
[/s]

BIG YINMU

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suleiman Abba Blasts Reno Omokri: Jonathan Will Be Sad If I Open Up by Ikpewe: 2:34am On Sep 07, 2018
amaniro:

if you think biafraaaud matter e go kill you. Let's tell ourselves the truth, Nigeria is getting better soon, I've heard many people say it and I believe it. Buhari till 2031.
HOW U TEK SABI

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suleiman Abba Blasts Reno Omokri: Jonathan Will Be Sad If I Open Up by slivertongue: 2:37am On Sep 07, 2018
Please open up now or hold your peace forever

6 Likes

Re: Suleiman Abba Blasts Reno Omokri: Jonathan Will Be Sad If I Open Up by edo3(m): 2:39am On Sep 07, 2018
Wait o,,is he not the same Suleiman Abba that degraded the then speaker,, Aminu tambuwal by addressing him as one Alhaji..He was ass.licking Goodluck then...And the same man you want to expose now,,what a life!!!

13 Likes

Re: Suleiman Abba Blasts Reno Omokri: Jonathan Will Be Sad If I Open Up by Hanji(m): 2:54am On Sep 07, 2018
"jonathan had fired abba immediately after he lost the 2015 election".
So the so called ipob hero would have rigged the 2015 election if the igp had coperate with him.
And yet they are clamouring 4 a free nd fair election in 2019.
Buhari carry go joor i dey ur back

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suleiman Abba Blasts Reno Omokri: Jonathan Will Be Sad If I Open Up by Cjrane2: 3:14am On Sep 07, 2018
dom:
story

At least Jonathan was not a MURDERER and NEVER a bigot.
Jonathan NEVER ordered the Police to kill anyone then he would quickly embark on a journey to London as the murderer in Aso rock today will always do.

Compare Jonathan's character to the character of the man who succeeded him.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suleiman Abba Blasts Reno Omokri: Jonathan Will Be Sad If I Open Up by oblaak(m): 3:26am On Sep 07, 2018
Leave gej out of your nonsense. APC is doomed to fail. They are cursed

3 Likes

Re: Suleiman Abba Blasts Reno Omokri: Jonathan Will Be Sad If I Open Up by RevenGeMission: 4:23am On Sep 07, 2018
If you have anything to expose, expose it to international media , don't let these asslickers and brainwashed gays make fun of you

4 Likes

Re: Suleiman Abba Blasts Reno Omokri: Jonathan Will Be Sad If I Open Up by Nobody: 4:46am On Sep 07, 2018
How do you rig an Osun election being appointed on the 1st August while the election was for 10th August?

You were the IGP when Kano electoral officer was murdered and house burnt..

You are just seeking appointment, you have nothing.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Suleiman Abba Blasts Reno Omokri: Jonathan Will Be Sad If I Open Up by Almaiga: 5:26am On Sep 07, 2018
Breeze don dey open fowl nyash. I believe every single thing that this man said. GEJ and his team had nothing better, to offer Nigerian's.

4 Likes

Re: Suleiman Abba Blasts Reno Omokri: Jonathan Will Be Sad If I Open Up by Lerio(m): 7:51am On Sep 07, 2018
This man wan contest for something
Re: Suleiman Abba Blasts Reno Omokri: Jonathan Will Be Sad If I Open Up by Metuh: 8:01am On Sep 07, 2018
Ikpewe:
He was in Ibadan, Nigeria last week where he talked on the show "TED Talks"

You are too dull bros.

11 Likes

Re: Suleiman Abba Blasts Reno Omokri: Jonathan Will Be Sad If I Open Up by gare(f): 8:15am On Sep 07, 2018
[quote author=ijustdey post=70972531]

https://www.thecable.ng/ex-igp-blasts-omokri-jonathan-will-be-sad-if-i-open-up

[/quote

Then you keep quiet and leave Jonathan alone, you want to be left alone but you don't want Jonathan to be left alone, can you imagine. There's nothing you will say to Jonathan that will make him sad, you had anything against Jonathan you would have said before now because you a fan of PMB.

3 Likes

Re: Suleiman Abba Blasts Reno Omokri: Jonathan Will Be Sad If I Open Up by ORACLE1975(m): 8:41am On Sep 07, 2018
Another drama
Re: Suleiman Abba Blasts Reno Omokri: Jonathan Will Be Sad If I Open Up by omocalabar(m): 8:41am On Sep 07, 2018
Pls open up...we cant wait to hear the gargbage that will come out of ur foul mouth.....Obviously, u are looking for an appointment

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suleiman Abba Blasts Reno Omokri: Jonathan Will Be Sad If I Open Up by Destroe: 8:41am On Sep 07, 2018
Open up nah, who hold your mouth? Idiot!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suleiman Abba Blasts Reno Omokri: Jonathan Will Be Sad If I Open Up by Mowoe(m): 8:42am On Sep 07, 2018
So why not open up for the good of Nigeria and Nigerians? Or does Jonathan's happiness outweigh that of millions of Nigerians?

Or you you're keeping mute because what might befall Jonathan would touch you too.

Then we could well say that you're keeping mute for your own good Mr. Retired policeman.

4 Likes

Re: Suleiman Abba Blasts Reno Omokri: Jonathan Will Be Sad If I Open Up by Racoon(m): 8:42am On Sep 07, 2018
Open Mr.ex-IGP.Go ahead! Do it!

6 Likes

Re: Suleiman Abba Blasts Reno Omokri: Jonathan Will Be Sad If I Open Up by Bambambiglo: 8:42am On Sep 07, 2018
Looters

2 Likes

Re: Suleiman Abba Blasts Reno Omokri: Jonathan Will Be Sad If I Open Up by dotcomnamename: 8:42am On Sep 07, 2018
LOOTERS
Re: Suleiman Abba Blasts Reno Omokri: Jonathan Will Be Sad If I Open Up by Firefire(m): 8:43am On Sep 07, 2018
Useless cow

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

COVID-19: Northern Governors Insist On Banning Almajiri System / SE Presidency: I’m Saddened By Presidential Primaries’ Outcome – Umahi / Judiciary Workers Declare Nationwide Crisis Over Fuel Subsidy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.