Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

What's Wrong With Nairalanders? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's Wrong With Nairalanders? (2776 Views)

What Do You Think Is Wrong With African Style Of Parenting? / Is There Anything Wrong With A Wife Buying A Property In Her Name? / What Is Wrong With My Mom? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Wrong With Nairalanders? by rali123(f): 11:41pm On Apr 16, 2017
Acidosis:

Change is the only constant thing.

5-6 years ago, you don't have to cc Lalasticlala to make the front-page. This new trend alone for me is childish.

We used to have many annoying and controversial posters as far back as 2009/2010 (I stumbled on Nl in 2008/2009 but joined officially in 2010). Those were the days of big scandals. If you know 190 (he has more than 8 alternate handles), Idowuogbo, Sexki.llz Bingbagbo something, you won't deny the fact that this issue is a longstanding one.

While I won't deny the fact that the number annoying posters have increased, some of us can't stand the anomalies so we give it to them back to back.
grin

There are still some sane sections though, e.g. Investment, Agric, Technology, Phone, Business. Family section until recently used to be sane, thanks to yahoo-yahoo boys. Politics used to be positively cr.azy until tribalism sets in.

I used to be a fan of religion section. In fact, apart from romance and phone, I spent significant time on religion until atheists decided to make a f00l of themselves by turning every single thread against Churches and pastors. After following their parents to Church on Sunday, they return home, drop their bible, and claim atheist online. Meanwhile Seun contributed to this decay.

In 5 to 6 years, the things you complain about will be history, new concerns, new troubles will emerge. If you know the kind of Symbian phone I used to surf this forum in 2010, you'll show pity. These days where parents gift out iPhones and sophisticated tabs to 10 year old kids, be rest assured that the worst is yet to come.

I couldn't help but laugh at those names you mentioned, thanks for the reminder. wink

3 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With Nairalanders? by sirfee(m): 11:58pm On Apr 16, 2017
KanwuliaExtra:

MILITIA cool
BABEELOVE cool
ALMONDJOY cool
BLAZAY cool
MGBEKETOTO cheesy
BOOTYONME cool
LASINOH cool
GAMBROSIA cool

Jellita!
Arasay!
Simbili!

My IDs pass 100 the past 10 years o. I show dem HOT PEPPER KE! cheesy

Me sef taya to name! cheesy
Awon "shawo-shawo" mods and "shara-shara" super- mods BAN taya when they were PHICKING demselves and using me to do "pillow-talk" conspiracy! cheesy

WEY DEM NOW? cheesy

When dem taya, dem h-enter spiritual banning level with "SPAM BUTTOCKS" ati "PYGUGURU"! cheesy
@Jude33084,Militia,Uricas,190,Idowuogbo,
madcow,Truckpusher,friedplantain etc these are the real warriors.The space bookers,NCAN and the "thank God I schooled in france,yiddy yiddy yaddy" groups started the trolling and irrelevant posts.I remembered when the frat guys hijacked nairaland way back...

#Bringback the old nairalanders

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With Nairalanders? by KanwuliaExtra: 3:09am On Apr 17, 2017
Arielle:

Yeah I remember you as Almond Joy! You were crazy, girl! Your posts used to have me rolling on the floor with laughter. So outrageous but always with a ring of truth no one else wants to say or hear. I've always recognised all of your monikers. NL was fun then. In 12 years of being a member, it has so deteriorated. There is so much cruelty and immaturity.

Those days were sooooooo FUUUUUUUN!
Unfortunately, CRUELTY, ENVY, IMMATURITY and SHEER STUPIDITY ruined it all.
Who cares?
I don't. kiss
NL has never had anything to do with my life offline.
Hallelujah!!! cool

Life on and offline remains SWEEEEEEEET!
For who JAH bless, no man can CURSAY! Kurukere! cool

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With Nairalanders? by KanwuliaExtra: 3:22am On Apr 17, 2017
sirfee:
madcow,Truckpusher,friedplantain etc these are the real warriors.The space bookers,NCAN and the "thank God I schooled in france,yiddy yiddy yaddy" groups started the trolling and irrelevant posts.I remembered when the frat guys hijacked nairaland way back...

Hahahahahaha
Seun gree me rest? grin
Like I resemble all those "bend-down-pick" local babes wey dey look for blokos to chop on NL of all places? shocked I DEY KRAZZZZZZZZZE? cheesy
Not to mention the disgusting religious/tribal BIGOTS with all that IGBO vs YORUBA SHYTE! angry

Thanks to awon Jarus and OAJMUMU or whatever the phock the name was, with their area fada, moda and pikin gang.

Not to mention Seun and his 1000 tpia IDs used to harass NLanders who refuse to bow down to him.

Then came the "romance-scammers" who threatened to expose the nude pictures of some female moderators "GBENGA-GBENCHED" offline in some LONDON SEX-OLYMPICS yonder-yonder!
LWKMD!!!!

Kai!!!! grin

Let us not forget the "those who gave a phock" went to the land of "NOBODY"!
Muchechechecheche

2 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With Nairalanders? by sirfee(m): 7:59am On Apr 17, 2017
KanwuliaExtra:

Hahahahahaha
Seun gree me rest? grin
Like I resemble all those "bend-down-pick" local babes wey dey look for blokos to chop on NL of all places? shocked I DEY KRAZZZZZZZZZE? cheesy
Not to mention the disgusting religious/tribal BIGOTS with all that IGBO vs YORUBA SHYTE! angry

Thanks to awon Jarus and OAJMUMU or whatever the phock the name was, with their area fada, moda and pikin gang.

Not to mention Seun and his 1000 tpia IDs used to harass NLanders who refuse to bow down to him.

Then came the "romance-scammers" who threatened to expose the nude pictures of some female moderators "GBENGA-GBENCHED" offline in some LONDON SEX-OLYMPICS yonder-yonder!
LWKMD!!!!

Kai!!!! grin

Let us not forget the "those who gave a phock" went to the land of "NOBODY"!
Muchechechecheche
Hahahahahaahahaha!ROTFL!

Do you remember the late @vivian....may her soul rest in peace(amen).Good day
Re: What's Wrong With Nairalanders? by KanwuliaExtra: 10:03am On Apr 17, 2017
sirfee:
Hahahahahaahahaha!ROTFL!

Do you remember the late @vivian....may her soul rest in peace(amen).Good day

Oh yes.

Vivian Chinaza or something like that?
Oh yes! I remember well well. R.I.P.

Have a good day!

One more AWA in bed before I bounce off to work!
5AM. Time for some "early MO-MO". cool

Make I go "grrrrrrab" some before oga run go work. wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQz9CLLpE7o

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With Nairalanders? by Prognose: 10:14am On Apr 17, 2017
RicoBee:
This question has been on my mind for sometime. I've been a member of this forum for close to a decade. I remember in those days, I mean those halcyon days, Nairaland used to be a haven of comfort where members who were disconsolate found solace...

cc. Lalasticlala
...but then all sorts of riff-raff were allowed into the forum reducing it to a pile of rubbish and stealing its glory forever. Nairaland is now a place where all sorts come to catch thier fun and insult their fathers and mothers age-mates. Intelligent topics are reduced to squabbling arenas and senseless topics make front page. Its quite sad.
But i dont blame anybody. Its the way the world is.

The administration of nairaland cant make it better even if they want to.
Re: What's Wrong With Nairalanders? by malaria(f): 2:34pm On Apr 17, 2017
Oh dear never vivan is late may her soul rip. Pls what happened to her
Re: What's Wrong With Nairalanders? by Prettiepearlz(f): 3:21pm On Apr 17, 2017
sirfee:

Lol. You just reminded me of the I schooled in France crew, good old days cheesy grin
Re: What's Wrong With Nairalanders? by sirfee(m): 3:50pm On Apr 17, 2017
Prettiepearlz:

Lol. You just reminded me of the I schooled in France crew, good old days cheesy grin
Some of them are still active with new monickers.The mods should also stop moving irrelevant topics to the frontpage.

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With Nairalanders? by Prettiepearlz(f): 4:04pm On Apr 17, 2017
sirfee:
Some of them are still active with new monickers.The mods should also stop moving irrelevant topics to the frontpage.
As in eh, the matter tire me. The rate at which celebrity news and snake news get to front-page is alarming. Back then if your post hit front page, you would be feeling like an intelligent fellow not now that every dog and cat story hits front page.

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With Nairalanders? by sirfee(m): 9:47pm On Apr 17, 2017
Prettiepearlz:

As in eh, the matter tire me. The rate at which celebrity news and snake news get to front-page is alarming. Back then if your post hit front page, you would be feeling like an intelligent fellow not now that every dog and cat story hits front page.
I'm fed up with the mods,tonto dike this..cossy that bla! bla! bla!,it is well.

(1) (2) (Reply)

An Enemy Within / My Sad Experience With A Shady Logistics Company. / Why I Left The Nigerian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.