Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,931 members, 7,835,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Video: Dino Melaye 'clears' Air Over Certificate Controversy On Channels - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Dino Melaye 'clears' Air Over Certificate Controversy On Channels (351 Views)

APC NWC May Screen Out Obaseki Over Certificate Issue / #SackBuhari: Lai Mohammed Begs Nigerians To Pardon Buhari Over Certificate / PMB Certificate Controversy: Shocking WAEC HQ Letter Shared By Reno Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video: Dino Melaye 'clears' Air Over Certificate Controversy On Channels by Sanchez01: 1:38pm On Apr 12, 2017
In an interview with Seun Okin, of politics today, Senator Dino Melaye was asked if he graduated from Harvard and if indeed he has seven (7) degrees as claimed.

According to Dino, 'even a mechanic, a plumber, who undergoes apprenticeship, is certificated for, and he graduates from his training, and anyone who attends a particular institution that is 'certificated', that the programme he went there to attend, whether diploma, whether degree, whether PhD, is certificated for, you are an alumini, you are a graduate of that institution, because you carry a certificate of that institution...'

Asked whether he had a 'certificate' or a 'degree' course in Harvard, the controversial Senator responded, saying 'I believe in investigative journalism and I'm not gonna be ridiculed on the platform of a television station... It is not a question and series, whatever I have is mine, whatever I've said, I possess.'

An obviously angered Melaye charged Seun Okin to focus on what the senate has done to improve the lives of Nigeria, ask questions what capacity building the senate have given, and what the senate has done against corruption.

A fiery Seun Okin claimed it was obvious the Senate has become 'a senate of cabals', following dessenting voices and the punishments that follow afterwards.

Find the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7MhyiKO3Gk
Re: Video: Dino Melaye 'clears' Air Over Certificate Controversy On Channels by Sanchez01: 1:40pm On Apr 12, 2017
An obviously angered Melaye charged Seun Okin to focus on what the senate has done to improve the lives of Nigeria, ask questions what capacity building the senate have given, and what the senate has done against corruption.
So the senate has been fighting corruption? grin

Mynd44
Lalsticlala

(1) (Reply)

Senate Vs Buhari, Who Blinks First / Biafra: IPOB Laments Members’ Disappearance, Detention Without Trial / The Age Of African Renaissance, Reason And Science-the Nigerian Version

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.