Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,454 members, 7,843,386 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Application Procedure For NLNG Prize For Science – 2017 [the Prize Is $100, 000] - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Application Procedure For NLNG Prize For Science – 2017 [the Prize Is $100, 000] (14912 Views)

Ikeogu Oke Is Dead! Winner Of N37m NLNG Prize Dies / Unilag Msc Computer Science 2017/2018 / Lasu Putme Screening Departmental Cutoff Marks For Falcuty Of Science 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Application Procedure For NLNG Prize For Science – 2017 [the Prize Is $100, 000] by musicwriter(m): 8:51am On Apr 13, 2017
kennyjam:

with which materials?

Go continue dey write ur musik ahbek.....

Any day such a competition come up for building a technology to generate electricity, I'll participate. In fact, when I saw this thread I thought it was for general sciences.

Or you think someone doing music can't do science also? I' am more of a science person than music. Music is not the only thing I do or have knowledge of. I can go from discussing History, Geography, Philosophy, Science, Metaphysics, to Music.

Fortunately, I can afford to have it in both worlds, even in multiple worlds of knowledge.

Do you know Albert Einstein was also a musician?.

Albert Einstein said “If I were not a physicist, I would probably be a musician. I often think in music. I live my daydreams in music.

Do you know Pythagoras was also a musician?.

Pythagoras made important developments in Mathematics, Music, Geometry, and astronomy. He came up with the musical scale still used today. He was an accomplished musician at playing the lyre.

Do you know one of the greatest Physicist alive Dr. Michio Kaku is also a musician?.

I don't want to talk about Leonardo Davinci, and Michael Angelo and the rest cause it will take you to a wilderness.

1 Like

Re: Application Procedure For NLNG Prize For Science – 2017 [the Prize Is $100, 000] by kennyjam: 10:36am On Apr 13, 2017
musicwriter:

Any day such a competition come up for building a technology to generate electricity, I'll participate. In fact, when I saw this thread I thought it was for general sciences.

Or you think someone doing music can't do science also? I' am more of a science person than music. Music is not the only thing I do or have knowledge of. I can go from discussing History, Geography, Philosophy, Science, Metaphysics, to Music.

Fortunately, I can afford to have it in both worlds, even in multiple worlds of knowledge.

Do you know Albert Einstein was also a musician?.

Albert Einstein said “If I were not a physicist, I would probably be a musician. I often think in music. I live my daydreams in music.

Do you know Pythagoras was also a musician?.

Pythagoras made important developments in Mathematics, Music, Geometry, and astronomy. He came up with the musical scale still used today. He was an accomplished musician at playing the lyre.

Do you know one of the greatest Physicist alive Dr. Michio Kaku is also a musician?.

I don't want to talk about Leonardo Davinci, and Michael Angelo and the rest cause it will take you to a wilderness.

Sorry bro.....
Re: Application Procedure For NLNG Prize For Science – 2017 [the Prize Is $100, 000] by nnadychuks(m): 12:07pm On Apr 13, 2017
drlaykay:

Did you just say "what will Nigeria gain from malaria control?"
please read something well before quoting. I was not saying malaria control is bad
Re: Application Procedure For NLNG Prize For Science – 2017 [the Prize Is $100, 000] by Caseless: 12:18pm On Apr 13, 2017
This money is mine.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adult Education Lesson In Lagos State. / Anambra University Shut Over Killing Of Female Student / The Earth Surface Is Flat!!! 200 Proofs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.