Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,233 members, 7,867,602 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:31 PM

My Wife Had Sex With Her Pastor, Younger Brother; Man Tells Court - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Had Sex With Her Pastor, Younger Brother; Man Tells Court (715 Views)

Bob-manuel Don-christian: 'My Wife Had A Son For Another Man' / My Wife Had A Son For Another Man, What Should I Do? / My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Had Sex With Her Pastor, Younger Brother; Man Tells Court by yashau(m): 2:17pm On Apr 12, 2017
“My wife is sleeping with her pastor, when I got to know I confronted her and she confessed to me.
“Apart from having sex with her pastor, she was also cheating on me with my younger brother,” he said.
The respondent also said that his wife was violent in nature.
“There was a day we had disagreement, she picked up a stone and broke the windscreen of my car,” the petitioner said.
He said that Ogechi ran away with their children to her village when he told her that he would drag her to his family to confess.
“Last year, my wife absconded with our children to her village without my consent, she later sent me a message that she had gotten to her family in Imo and that she is no longer interested in the marriage.
“The children have stopped school since last term because my wife refused to bring them back to Lagos.
“One of my children who was due to write common entrance missed it.
“Her brother called me and told me that I should come and take the children that if I leave them for my wife, they may die of starvation.
“Please grant me the custody of my children because my wife is not working, she cannot take care of them, she just wants to punish me by denying me access to them,” he said.
Stephen, however, told the court not to grant his wife’s wish for the dissolution of their marriage, saying that he still loves her and the children will need a mother to live with.
The petitioner, Mrs Ogechi Stephen, had approached the court seeking to end her 13-year-old marriage over frequent beatings and drunkenness.
She said that her husband beat her on slightest provocation.
“He always beat me during heated argument, I live every minute of my life in fear, our marriage had been turbulent and fraught with fights and quarrels, no peace of mind.
“There was a day my husband threatened to pour fuel on me, as he was bringing the fuel towards me, I quickly ran for my dear life.
“There was a night he was inciting incantation calling demonic power to kill me,” the estranged wife said.
The 42-year-old woman said that her husband drinks and smokes heavily.
“My husband drinks to stupor and smokes, after which he usually loses self-control,” she told the court.
The mother of four said that her husband packed her belonging to her village claiming that he was no longer interested in the union.
She begged the court to dissolve the union, saying that she was no longer in love with Stephen.
The court president, Mr Adegboyega Omilola, adjourned the case to June 6, for further hearing.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/04/wife-sex-pastor-younger-brother-man-tells-court/
Re: My Wife Had Sex With Her Pastor, Younger Brother; Man Tells Court by Homeboiy: 2:19pm On Apr 12, 2017
part od deliverance
Re: My Wife Had Sex With Her Pastor, Younger Brother; Man Tells Court by Mologi(m): 2:21pm On Apr 12, 2017
Your Wife Understands Very Well The Meaning Of The Proverb 'givers Never Lack'. I.E She Is Animashauhn
Re: My Wife Had Sex With Her Pastor, Younger Brother; Man Tells Court by NOC1(m): 2:27pm On Apr 12, 2017
OP, if the young man is your relation or friend kindly tell me he is the cause of his problem, drunks are the most useless set of people you will meet.
I believe the man has stopped performing that was the reason why the wife must have slept with other men. for most men Bacchus and Venus spirit work hand in hand, for few men like me they don't agree. it is a very difficult thing for me to think about sex when i take alcohol, alcohol makes me go quiet, it is my sleeping pill.
the husband must be someone like me that forget about sex when the drink, since drinking turned out to be a habit for him he is now lazy to perform, they woman need a touch so she seeked for it outside... pls i am not in support of her actionooo, but the man is to be blamed.

i will advice him to quit drinking and see a turnaround in his life.
Re: My Wife Had Sex With Her Pastor, Younger Brother; Man Tells Court by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 12, 2017
I will be back
Re: My Wife Had Sex With Her Pastor, Younger Brother; Man Tells Court by WINNERMENTALITY: 2:57pm On Apr 12, 2017
Akuna kuna
Re: My Wife Had Sex With Her Pastor, Younger Brother; Man Tells Court by goonsmi: 6:12pm On Apr 12, 2017
Doro is a cheerful giiiiiiver !!!

(1) (Reply)

Man Sacks New Wife For Moaning While Being Raped By Armed Robbers / I Love Kids Very Well, But They Are Always Scared Of Me What Is The Problem? / The Memory That Keeps Hunting Chimamanda Adichie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.