Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

Late Ja'afar Response To Sunusi Noisemaking (YouTube) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Late Ja'afar Response To Sunusi Noisemaking (YouTube) (8480 Views)

Femi Gbajabiamila & Others Pays Hon. Ja'afar Iliyasu's Family A Condolence Visit / How 25 Senators Can Impeach Saraki By Sunusi Musa / Emir Sunusi Apologizes To Ganduje - 5 Northern Governors Beg On His Behalf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Late Ja'afar Response To Sunusi Noisemaking (YouTube) by FriendNG: 2:56pm On Apr 12, 2017
He made this statement about 14 years ago or so

" They can praise non-believers but cannot praise a believer for a good deed. They can give a benefit of doubt to non muslim but cannot do same to Muslim if he made a mistake.

Among these set of people is an article writer, many of you that read English newspaper would have seen his name Sunusi Lamido Sunusi.

A record of his writings in the past 4 years, not a single article he writes about praising a Muslim for a well done job. He always criticize Islam and sharia law in his writings. You cannot point out a single statement (in his writing) about wrong of a non-believers.

For the past five and a half years of OBJ government he has not for once criticize the regime but he always criticized Northern Governors for adopting sharia. he insulted them he said there is no " Ikhlas" faith (in adopting sharia law) he said there is no justice. he said they are liars, he said they are looters...

He has not for once write on federal government looting... He was in Lagos when OPC killed our people Perform terror attack but he refused write in condemning such evil.

Just yesterday newspaper he said muslim are dwelling in Madness for alleging OBjs marginalization. He (Sunusi) said Muslim should join hands with northern Christians 4 northern agenda. They should stop wailing on having Muslims in the ministers.

These are the type of humans people called intellectual " Almufakkilun " people with foresight. He (Sunusi) is the one bragging being a social critic.

These are clear sign of hypocrisy. Are they or is he doing it intentionally or because of illiteracy only God knows....

we must speak on this people in jummah summons, lectures .... because they write in English ( so many might not border to listen or read).

Wallahi if they are doing so in Hausa many of them cannot come to Kano and leave in peace. "

Not error free. Translation mistakes and typo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxwCuuZN7m4

1 Like

Re: Late Ja'afar Response To Sunusi Noisemaking (YouTube) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 12, 2017
I don't understand Hausa that much.
Re: Late Ja'afar Response To Sunusi Noisemaking (YouTube) by FriendNG: 3:14pm On Apr 12, 2017
snapscore:

Translated snapscore

1 Like

Re: Late Ja'afar Response To Sunusi Noisemaking (YouTube) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 12, 2017
FriendNG:

farouk0403 Abdulbsd AbdelKabir snapscore carinmom RABIUSHILE04

I don't understand hausa na....
Re: Late Ja'afar Response To Sunusi Noisemaking (YouTube) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 12, 2017
Help us translate it, don't disturb umm faatimah...@friendNG

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Late Ja'afar Response To Sunusi Noisemaking (YouTube) by Rilwayne001: 3:30pm On Apr 12, 2017
FriendNG:

Sanusi is a reasonable and educated fellow and not a bigot, whatever the mallam says in the video doesn't change who sanusi is. So spare us this crap and find something reasonable to do. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Late Ja'afar Response To Sunusi Noisemaking (YouTube) by CarlosTheJackal: 3:42pm On Apr 12, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Sanusi is a reasonable and educated fellow and not a bigot, whatever the mallam says in the video doesn't change who sanusi is. So spare us this crap and find something reasonable to do. undecided
Gbam
Re: Late Ja'afar Response To Sunusi Noisemaking (YouTube) by UncleJJ(m): 3:46pm On Apr 12, 2017

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Late Ja'afar Response To Sunusi Noisemaking (YouTube) by Rilwayne001: 4:01pm On Apr 12, 2017
UncleJJ:

shirme'n banza.....

Ina shirme banza a chiki abun dana pada

what is this about. Sheik Ja'afar shared his opinion , so does Sanusi.

This opinion of sheik jaafar was brought upby the OP to rubbish SLS personality basically because, recently, he's been saying the truth about the state of things in the northern part. He's been calling spade a spade. This is something the OP doesn't like hence the reason why he brought up the old video to rubbish him.

Ja'afar is just a Sheik
Sanusi is an Emir

Sanusi is probably more enlightened and understand history of the country than the Sheik.

Who do you think has more social currency.

Sanusi.

Ja'afar was popular in Borno state.. precisely Indimi's mosque i.e Izala's
Sanusi is a sunni ...

Aren't both of them Sunni ? Or is Izala a totally different sect?

Now do you see why I say .. wannan shirme'n banza ne'
Ina shirme'n?

1 Like

Re: Late Ja'afar Response To Sunusi Noisemaking (YouTube) by FriendNG: 4:11pm On Apr 12, 2017
AbdelKabir:
Help us translate it, don't disturb umm faatimah...@friendNG

Text migrated to original post

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Late Ja'afar Response To Sunusi Noisemaking (YouTube) by Rilwayne001: 4:18pm On Apr 12, 2017
FriendNG:

Wallahi if they are doing so in Hausa many of them cannot come to Kano and leave in peace. "

You see? He was a fanatic. Definitely Sanusi would have been murdered had most people in Kano understood English. This sheik would probably have instigated his illiterate followers to chop off his head has portrayed up here. Smh
Re: Late Ja'afar Response To Sunusi Noisemaking (YouTube) by FriendNG: 4:22pm On Apr 12, 2017
Rilwayne001:

You see? He was a fanatic. Definitely Sanusi would have been murdered had most people in Kano understood English. This sheik would probably have instigated his illiterate followers to chop off his head has portrayed up here. Smh

A fanatic that die with Kalimatush Shahada while leading subhi prayer on friday prostrating and bowing to his Lord?

The first bullet that hit Ja'afar he said "Innalillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'un" He continued praying.

The third bullet he said. "La'ilaha illallahu Muhammadur Rasulillahi and he passed away"

You better seek repentance from your lord for calling him fanatic. Even your sufis clearly said it Ja'afar was a good man. The leader of Sufis called him man of Paradise. Even Sunusi that you're defending will disown u on this.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Late Ja'afar Response To Sunusi Noisemaking (YouTube) by Rilwayne001: 4:42pm On Apr 12, 2017
FriendNG:

A fanatic that die with Kalimatush Shahada while leading subhi prayer on friday prostrating and bowing to his Lord? The first bullet that hit Ja'afar he said "Innalillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'un" He continued praying.The third bullet he said. "La'ilaha illallahu Muhammadur Rasulillahi and he passed away"

I won't bother to question the veracity of this claim. Anyone can believe whatever hearsay they want to believe, but fact remain that by saying Sanusi would have been possibly killed for airing his opinion shows this man shares the same ideology as BH. BH also holds that if you talk against them, you deserve no peace, something this man said in the transcript of the video.

You better seek repentance from your lord for calling him fanatic.

Why call for his head If he wasn't a fanatic,?

Even your sufis clearly said it Ja'afar was a good man. The leader of Sufis called him man of Paradise.

I'm not a Sufi undecided

Even Sunusi that you're defending will disown u on this.

Who cares?
Re: Late Ja'afar Response To Sunusi Noisemaking (YouTube) by FriendNG: 4:55pm On Apr 12, 2017
Rilwayne001:

I won't bother to question the veracity of this claim. Anyone can believe whatever hearsay they want to believe, but fact remain that by saying Sanusi would have been possibly killed for airing his opinion shows this man shares the same ideology as BH. BH also holds that if you talk against them, you deserve no peace, something this man said in the transcript of the video.

A hearsay on microphone ? I said he was leading the prayer. He was the first person to challenge Yusuf (leader of Boko Haram). He even convince him in a debate to drop that ideology, but he Yusuf was influence by his followers. The same Boko Haram was alleged to assassinate him 4 saying the truth against them. So what nonsense are you saying.

Even today let him (Sunusi) repeat what he says 17 years ago about muslim being mad, condemning sharia and referring it as injustice. Then we shall see.

The same Sunusi you're worshipping is more fanatic. Wasn't he among the beheaders of Gideon Akaluka in Kano?

Rilwayne001

Who has Ja'afar killed? Zancan banxa.

If you fail to answer this you must be a Coward.

Why call for his head If he wasn't a fanatic,?

I'm not a Sufi undecided

Who cares?

Continue to insist he is a fanatic. Hope you know the position of Shahidi before Allah. You're Sufi you must not say it.

1 Like

Re: Late Ja'afar Response To Sunusi Noisemaking (YouTube) by carinmom(f): 5:37pm On Apr 12, 2017
AbdelKabir:

I don't understand hausa na....

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Late Ja'afar Response To Sunusi Noisemaking (YouTube) by freedom96: 6:07pm On Apr 12, 2017
Rilwayne001:

It's foolish to call him a fanatic for stating the obvious.Besides,he was not calling on people to attack him,he stated a fact.To say he shares same ideology with BH shows u entirely don't know the mallam,you're just making noise.Just that you know he's the fore-front scholar to conquer BH's claims intellectually and islamically.Go listen to his lecture:Boko halak,he even said sometimes it's compulsory.Indeed BH are among the suspects of his assasination.

By the way you don't appear to have any love you the development of the north,If anything you seem to have some contempt for the "abokis",which essentially renders ur involvement in the entire matter worthless and somewhat hypocritical.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Late Ja'afar Response To Sunusi Noisemaking (YouTube) by Rilwayne001: 6:23pm On Apr 12, 2017
FriendNG:

A hearsay on microphone ? I said he was leading the prayer. He was the first person to challenge Yusuf (leader of Boko Haram). He even convince him in a debate to drop that ideology, but he Yusuf was influence by his followers. The same Boko Haram was alleged to assassinate him 4 saying the truth against them . So what nonsense are you saying.

Same way he was calling for Sanusi's head for saying the truth. You see, there's no difference between their ideology.

Even today let him (Sunusi) repeat what he says 17 years ago about muslim being mad, condemning sharia and referring it as injustice. Then we shall see.

See what? His head on the tree,? BTW, I thought this thread is about his recent utterances which seem not to go down well with you - the more reason why you had to dig up this video and subsequently upload it to YouTube so as to make it seem like it's recent.

The same Sunusi you're worshipping is more fanatic
I'm not worshipping Sanusi undecided

Wasn't he among the beheaders of Gideon Akaluka in Kano?

Tell me about this.

Who has Ja'afar killed? Zancan banxa.

I don't know.

If you fail to answer this you must be a Coward. [/b]
Continue to insist he is a fanatic. Hope you know the position of Shahidi before Allah. You're Sufi you must not say it.

What makes you think I'm a Sufi? undecided
Re: Late Ja'afar Response To Sunusi Noisemaking (YouTube) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 12, 2017
snapscore:
hehehehehehe

come zuma
Re: Late Ja'afar Response To Sunusi Noisemaking (YouTube) by FriendNG: 7:07pm On Apr 12, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Same way he was calling for Sanusi's head for saying the truth. You see, there's no difference between their ideology.

A clear difference. He is against their ideology.

See what? His head on the tree,? BTW, I thought this thread is about his recent utterances which seem not to go down well with you - the more reason why you had to dig up this video and subsequently upload it to YouTube so as to make it seem like it's recent.

Who said it is recent. is my English too hard for you? I put Late Ja'afar. Can a dead person speak. Again I clearly state this statement was made morethan decade ago.

I'm not worshipping Sanusi undecided

Tell me about this.

OK let me tell you. The Sunusi you're now worshipping is among the killers of Gideon ? is he a fanatic?

If Ja'afar (Shahidi) is a fanatic to you, then what of Sunusi. isn't he more fanatic that he participate in murder?

Who has Ja'afar killed? Who did he said u should killed?

What makes you think I'm a Sufi? undecided

Na 2day we start chatting. I know who you're. You can claim I have no sect but I know wu u are.
Re: Late Ja'afar Response To Sunusi Noisemaking (YouTube) by FriendNG: 7:19pm On Apr 12, 2017
freedom96:
It's foolish to call him a fanatic for stating the obvious.Besides,he was not calling on people to attack him,he stated a fact.To say he shares same ideology with BH shows u entirely don't know the mallam,you're just making noise.Just that you know he's the fore-front scholar to conquer BH's claims intellectually and islamically.Go listen to his lecture:Boko halak,he even said sometimes it's compulsory.Indeed BH are among the suspects of his assasination.

By the way you don't appear to have any love you the development of the north,If anything you seem to have some contempt for the "abokis",which essentially renders ur involvement in the entire matter worthless and somewhat hypocritical.

Exactly. Anything anti-north anti north is welcome by him. The so called fanatic would by tomorrow 13th April be 10 years after his death but his lectures are still fresh as if he deliver them today. In fact it is impossible for a today to pass without Ja"'afar been played across all hausa northern state radio. And for Ramadan I cannot explain.

Why don't the government stop it since he is teaching fanaticism?
Re: Late Ja'afar Response To Sunusi Noisemaking (YouTube) by sarrkii: 7:39pm On Apr 12, 2017
FriendNG I put It That U Are A Terrorist .

Why Not Make A Video Like Jaffar Did Or Are U Afraid, Yr Illiterate Fanatical Brothers Whom U Intend To Instigate Can't Read,So I Suggest U Find D Real Audience.

Banza !!!!

1 Like

Re: Late Ja'afar Response To Sunusi Noisemaking (YouTube) by freedom96: 7:52pm On Apr 12, 2017
FriendNG:

Exactly. Anything anti-north anti north is welcome by him. The so called fanatic would by tomorrow 13th April be 10 years after his death but his lectures are still fresh as if he deliver them today. In fact it is impossible for a today to pass without Ja"'afar been played across all hausa northern state radio. And for Ramadan I cannot explain.

Why don't the government stop it since he is teaching fanaticism?
obviously he doesn't know anything abt sheikh ja'afar.Just rantings of a tribalist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Late Ja'afar Response To Sunusi Noisemaking (YouTube) by Bashirfuntua(m): 7:57pm On Apr 12, 2017
will contribute when I see this in front page
Re: Late Ja'afar Response To Sunusi Noisemaking (YouTube) by nijabazaar: 7:58pm On Apr 12, 2017
I get this feelin that Sanusi x the only sane, modern and intelligent Man up North....apart from Dangote

1 Like

Re: Late Ja'afar Response To Sunusi Noisemaking (YouTube) by FriendNG: 7:58pm On Apr 12, 2017
[s]
sarrkii:
FriendNG I put It That U Are A Terrorist .

Why Not Make A Video Like Jaffar Did Or Are U Afraid, Yr Illiterate Fanatical Brothers Whom U Intend To Instigate Can't Read,So I Suggest U Find D Real Audience.

Banza !!!!
[/s]

I thought it was sarrki at first but I know he has moral. Then I notice it is this Alade.

An Alade won't get my response.

1 Like

Re: Late Ja'afar Response To Sunusi Noisemaking (YouTube) by FriendNG: 8:02pm On Apr 12, 2017
nijabazaar:
I get this feelin that Sanusi x the only sane, modern and intelligent Man up North....apart from Dangote

Sunusi will be a saint to you because he speak what your ears desire. But later when he speaks against your will, you or your likes will call him murderer of Gideon.
Re: Late Ja'afar Response To Sunusi Noisemaking (YouTube) by nijabazaar: 8:06pm On Apr 12, 2017
I like the way he x trying to make the Northern leaders, who r using religion to cage the poor masses, both uncomfortable and accountable.

OP u said Sanusi x only good at criticizing Muslims...is Jonathan a Muslim?

Sanusi x modern and fears no one when he wants to critique.
Re: Late Ja'afar Response To Sunusi Noisemaking (YouTube) by FriendNG: 8:13pm On Apr 12, 2017
nijabazaar:
I like the way he x trying to make the Northern leaders, who r using religion to cage the poor masses, both uncomfortable and accountable.

OP u said Sanusi x only good at criticizing Muslims...is Jonathan a Muslim?

Sanusi x modern and fears no one when he wants to critique.

I did not say so. Did I? When these audio of Ja'afar was made Jonathan was not in existence. We are talking of OBJ's regime.
Re: Late Ja'afar Response To Sunusi Noisemaking (YouTube) by nijabazaar: 8:13pm On Apr 12, 2017
FriendNG:

Sunusi will be a saint to you because he speak what your ears desire. But later when he speaks against your will, you or your likes will call him murderer of Gideon.

This Gideon u keep mention...can u pont us to a substantive proof of Sanusi's involvement in his killin.

Yes, if someone speaking against massive poverty up north,....if someone desperate in tryin to advocate for the northern youth to get into schools....if someone speaking against FGM and the need to regulate excessive child birth and early marriage without financial means---makes him a Saint....so be it.

Sanusi x not against Islam....he x simply advocating for the North to drag herself into 2017

1 Like

Re: Late Ja'afar Response To Sunusi Noisemaking (YouTube) by FriendNG: 8:20pm On Apr 12, 2017
nijabazaar:

This Gideon u keep mention...can u pont us to a substantive proof of Sanusi's involvement in his killin.

So today all those E-ranting by you about Sunusi is dropped? Hypocrisy.

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/why-abacha-didnt-kill-cbn-gov-sanusi-in-1995his-role-in-akalukas-murder/

Yes, if someone speaking against massive poverty up north, if someone speaking for the need for the northern youth to get into schools, of someone speaking against FGM and the need to regulate excessive child birth makes him a Saint....so be it.

Which massive poverty when he was sitting on about 6Bn left by his predecessor. Why can't he build school? What has Sunusi do in his capacity as an Emir to solve poverty? Education.

He is busy buying Royce of 138 million with our money (emirate money)

Sanusi x not against Islam....he x simply advocating for the North to drag herself into 2017

We don't want it. Let him hold it. He is busy making noise about Naira but could not write a single solution to the president.
Re: Late Ja'afar Response To Sunusi Noisemaking (YouTube) by Rilwayne001: 8:48pm On Apr 12, 2017
FriendNG:

Which massive poverty when he was sitting on about 6Bn left by his predecessor.

Please stop churning out shenanigans thinking you are chatting with kids here.

Why can't he build school?

What then would be the relevance of your state government and your kinsman in the Federal?

Btw, how many almajiris are ready to go to school? Remember your governor said over 3millon almajori kids are roaming the street when actually they should be in school.

What you don't get here is that, even if Sanusi built over 100 schools today, those almajiris will still not go, and before one can persuade them to go, you need to enlighten them on the importance of education which is exactly what Sanusi is doing.

What has Sunusi do in his capacity as an Emir to solve poverty? Education.

Enlightenment is the first step, which is exactly what he is doing. It is now left for you and your ilk to support his clamor so things can change.

He is busy buying Royce of 138 million with our money (emirate money)

He's always been rich even before ascending that throne. And are you saying a person of his status can't buy such a car?

We don't want it. Let him hold it. He is busy making noise about Naira but could not write a single solution to the president.

Doesn't your president have advisers?

1 Like

Re: Late Ja'afar Response To Sunusi Noisemaking (YouTube) by FriendNG: 9:06pm On Apr 12, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Please stop churning out shenanigans thinking you are chatting with kids here.

What then would be the relevance of your state government and your kinsman in the Federal?

Btw, how many almajiris are ready to go to school? Remember your governor said over 3millon almajori kids are roaming the street when actually they should be in school.

What rubbish are you saying? Dangote is building like tomorrow no dey in Kano university of science and technology. Does that make the government irrelevant? And for Almajiri is an estimation which is not correct figure and you forget to mention he said they are foreigners.

What you don't get here is that, even if Sanusi built over 100 schools today, those almajiris will still not go, and before one can persuade them to go, you need to enlighten them on the importance of education which is exactly what Sanusi is doing.

Come closer and hear me you're lying. Nobody is above the government, when the government declare education free and says all must attain. No Almajiri can escape it.

Look at the last sentence. Sunusi is enlightening who? Almajiris about the important of education on social media. Then this Almajiris must be educated to read what Sunusi is writing on Instagram page. Lol grin grin

How exactly Sunusi is enlightening Almajiri on importance of education? Please how? Do they visit Facebook or Nairaland? Do they read newspaper.

Enlightenment is the first step, which is exactly what he is doing. It is now left for you and your ilk to support his clamor so things can change.

Who is he enlightening. Am schooling not because of Sunusi. None of my siblings have less than first degree as qualification. Go and tell your lord Sunusi to shut up his mouth. corrupt CBN looter.

He's always been rich even before ascending that throne. And are you saying a person of his status can't buy such a car?

That is an official car purchased with Kano emirate money meant for Kano people. There are more than 100s exotic emirate cars in Kano. Why purchase a car of 138 million and go on Instagram to blame other people. When you as an Emir is sitting on 6BN naira for what?

Doesn't your president have advisers?

He has and Sunusi faulted their advice. Then he is clueless to give the solution. Just like Ja'afar said he is interested in criticism. As a leader and concern Nigeria why don't you go and help the situation by writing a Memo like E-Rufai?

But only 2 spew trash online.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Storms Edmunds Catholic Church & This Happened (photos) / BREAKING: Court Sacks APC Chairman In Anambra / Obafemi Hamzat Live On Morning Digest With Jimi Disu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.