Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

How Governor Dankwambo Is Transforming Gombe State (Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Governor Dankwambo Is Transforming Gombe State (Pics) (39498 Views)

Governor Dankwambo Loses Gombe North Senatorial District To APC / Governor Dankwambo Tweets Davido On PVC - Nigerians React / Governor Dankwambo Condemns BBNaija: See The Reply He Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Governor Dankwambo Is Transforming Gombe State (Pics) by ehispapa(m): 6:27pm On Apr 12, 2017
My concern is the quality of job done. Very poor

1 Like

Re: How Governor Dankwambo Is Transforming Gombe State (Pics) by ehissi(m): 6:27pm On Apr 12, 2017
Why are Nigerians so obsessed about flyovers and roundabouts........ angry

He build one or 2 of them and now E don turn NEPA transformer for some people eyes........ undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Governor Dankwambo Is Transforming Gombe State (Pics) by Ubaida2607(m): 6:28pm On Apr 12, 2017
Governor Dankwambo Has employed over 8000 people in All the Sectors (Education, Health, Finance, Agriculture and Ministry of Youth Empowerment)
Re: How Governor Dankwambo Is Transforming Gombe State (Pics) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 12, 2017
So, here I am, searching for the Transformation. An individual can build all those low cost block works. Please paste the pictures of the transformation, we are waiting.

2 Likes

Re: How Governor Dankwambo Is Transforming Gombe State (Pics) by opobo007: 6:31pm On Apr 12, 2017
What a transformation with how much? Schools without equipment, investment in the people to be self employed is what will help the state. He should give his people technical education.

1 Like

Re: How Governor Dankwambo Is Transforming Gombe State (Pics) by Langbasa: 6:32pm On Apr 12, 2017
FOR SALE=N15,000.

Re: How Governor Dankwambo Is Transforming Gombe State (Pics) by anyebedgreat: 6:33pm On Apr 12, 2017
Godprotectigbo5:
this is great

if only governor of benue will borrow sence from him
Walahi Ortom is a man of God fa. Mind the way you talk about him.
Re: How Governor Dankwambo Is Transforming Gombe State (Pics) by KevinDein: 6:33pm On Apr 12, 2017
Gombe, totally lovely place.
Re: How Governor Dankwambo Is Transforming Gombe State (Pics) by mike85060: 6:34pm On Apr 12, 2017
Ubaida2607:
Governor Dankwambo Has employment over 8000 people in All the Sectors (Education, Health, Finance, Agriculture and Ministry of Youth Empowerment)
so employing people in the already over populated state ministries is achievement, why can't he build new industries.

1 Like

Re: How Governor Dankwambo Is Transforming Gombe State (Pics) by Senorprinz(m): 6:35pm On Apr 12, 2017
mrvitalis:
I am not impressed ...this not upto 3 billion naira project here ..

I need a governor that will look at his state and pick to or three products and invest his people and money to develop that..

Say this Man goes to china and order for 20000 tractors( on loan) ..they have the land ...they can farm soya beans ,corn n say rice ....China is ready to buy of the soyer beans and corn ...20% of the profit is paid by the farmers for the upset of the laons. ...u can get 2 million people involved in this in less than 1 year ...government can get up to 100 billion in taxes from this per year .....

If this the man they want to be president then am not impressed

Abia and Lagos are the only people I can see .forget anambra and media stuff ....

We need smart leaders

the same abia governor that commisioned shoprite?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Governor Dankwambo Is Transforming Gombe State (Pics) by umarshehu58(m): 6:36pm On Apr 12, 2017
Tazdroid:
Donkwambo grin
grin grin
Re: How Governor Dankwambo Is Transforming Gombe State (Pics) by eflintsone(m): 6:36pm On Apr 12, 2017
mike85060:
let him tell us how many almajiris he has enrol in school. A day is coming when the almajiris wil have nothing to eat but northern rich people and their families
commend a good work when u see one not looking for the negatives in a positive job ... haba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Governor Dankwambo Is Transforming Gombe State (Pics) by Senorprinz(m): 6:36pm On Apr 12, 2017
Langbasa:
FOR SALE=N15,000.

you see efe for here?

1 Like

Re: How Governor Dankwambo Is Transforming Gombe State (Pics) by eflintsone(m): 6:38pm On Apr 12, 2017
oga magoo10 , this is another from gombe state o, show me your abia , ebonyi and anambra please ...lol
Re: How Governor Dankwambo Is Transforming Gombe State (Pics) by biyams83(m): 6:40pm On Apr 12, 2017
WotzupNG:
Gov Dankwambo of Gombe State secures the future of the State with massive youth empowerment, poverty alleviation and infrastructural development. His administration is also touching the educational and agricultural sectors. One of his Projects under construction is the Gombe Mega Motor Park which has a modern hospital, market, hotel, restaurants, Fire Service & Police Station.

http://wotzup.ng/see-how-governor-dankwambo-is-transforming-gombe-state-pics/
oh my poor Taraba we don suffer in the hand of thief, I lament

1 Like

Re: How Governor Dankwambo Is Transforming Gombe State (Pics) by KevinDein: 6:40pm On Apr 12, 2017
mike85060:
so employing people in the already over populated state ministries is achievement, why can't he build new industries.
How many industries have YOUR STATE GOVERNMENT built?
Just curious.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Governor Dankwambo Is Transforming Gombe State (Pics) by Stakekay1(m): 6:42pm On Apr 12, 2017
This guy is a Presidential material. He is one of the best governor in Nigeria. But because of our mediocrity, Nigerians will not support his likes for President.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Governor Dankwambo Is Transforming Gombe State (Pics) by Princelumide: 6:46pm On Apr 12, 2017
This man don try ooo... This state wasn't like this some years ago. Thumbs up

2 Likes

Re: How Governor Dankwambo Is Transforming Gombe State (Pics) by blaquebelle: 6:46pm On Apr 12, 2017
mrvitalis:
I am not impressed ...this not upto 3 billion naira project here ..

I need a governor that will look at his state and pick to or three products and invest his people and money to develop that..

Say this Man goes to china and order for 20000 tractors( on loan) ..they have the land ...they can farm soya beans ,corn n say rice ....China is ready to buy of the soyer beans and corn ...20% of the profit is paid by the farmers for the upset of the laons. ...u can get 2 million people involved in this in less than 1 year ...government can get up to 100 billion in taxes from this per year .....

If this the man they want to be president then am not impressed

Abia and Lagos are the only people I can see .forget anambra and media stuff ....

We need smart leaders

If u think it's so easy then maybe you should go into politics

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Governor Dankwambo Is Transforming Gombe State (Pics) by Codes151(m): 6:48pm On Apr 12, 2017
Gombe boys! Make Una confirm this o!!! Or will just be another propaganda for next election
Re: How Governor Dankwambo Is Transforming Gombe State (Pics) by Langbasa: 6:49pm On Apr 12, 2017
Senorprinz:

you see efe for here?
No sir,jus doing my legitimate business.

Re: How Governor Dankwambo Is Transforming Gombe State (Pics) by Smooyis(m): 6:52pm On Apr 12, 2017
Lets encourage him. He try.
Re: How Governor Dankwambo Is Transforming Gombe State (Pics) by Senorprinz(m): 6:54pm On Apr 12, 2017
Langbasa:
No sir,jus doing my legitimate business.

they look nice, though the price is a lil bit on the high side.
Re: How Governor Dankwambo Is Transforming Gombe State (Pics) by OneManLegion(m): 7:02pm On Apr 12, 2017
seguno2:

Best compared to his fellow thieving governors and other politicians?
Why do we like to compare these thieves with each other instead of using better, absolute benchmarks?

You're just complaining unnecessarily. There's nothing wrong with comparing a Northern governor with his northern contemporaries. Last I checked, Kano state and Kaduna state both fall under northern governors and you could say the goverors aren't performing badly; at least, not by the dismal standards we've come to expect of our leaders.
Re: How Governor Dankwambo Is Transforming Gombe State (Pics) by shumuel(m): 7:05pm On Apr 12, 2017
WotzupNG:
Gov Dankwambo of Gombe State secures the future of the State with massive youth empowerment, poverty alleviation and infrastructural development. His administration is also touching the educational and agricultural sectors. One of his Projects under construction is the Gombe Mega Motor Park which has a modern hospital, market, hotel, restaurants, Fire Service & Police Station.

http://wotzup.ng/see-how-governor-dankwambo-is-transforming-gombe-state-pics/

This is the result of having a brilliant predecessor, i would forever respect Sen.Goje
Re: How Governor Dankwambo Is Transforming Gombe State (Pics) by toprealman: 7:07pm On Apr 12, 2017
why is it that MOST government school building look very dull and gloomy?
Re: How Governor Dankwambo Is Transforming Gombe State (Pics) by mrvitalis(m): 7:09pm On Apr 12, 2017
blaquebelle:

If u think it's so easy then maybe you should go into politics

I can only serve as a cabinet member if the governor is sensible ...am 24 ( look way older though ) what post can I possibly contest for ..and Nigeria don't like people like me

1 Like

Re: How Governor Dankwambo Is Transforming Gombe State (Pics) by Vanpascore(m): 7:10pm On Apr 12, 2017
Hope Fayose will learn here??
Re: How Governor Dankwambo Is Transforming Gombe State (Pics) by FreshShavedBalls(m): 7:17pm On Apr 12, 2017
Check out Gombe International Conference Centre

1 Like

Re: How Governor Dankwambo Is Transforming Gombe State (Pics) by me69: 7:32pm On Apr 12, 2017
Education is what is most important to me, Sir you have tried
Re: How Governor Dankwambo Is Transforming Gombe State (Pics) by eflintsone(m): 7:46pm On Apr 12, 2017
mike85060:
igbos and jealousy na 5/6 lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" / Ekiti Election: Voters Receive Cash, Gifts From Politicians - The Nation (Pics) / ₦212 Fuel Price Hike: PPPRA Releases Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.