Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,277 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Bbnaija Forget The Negative Things I Was Creative - TTT Begs Nigerians - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Forget The Negative Things I Was Creative - TTT Begs Nigerians (1168 Views)

'Celebrities Are Humans Too, Stop Hurting Us' - Regina Daniels Begs Nigerians / Bbnaija: TTT Begs Nigerians - “forget The Negative Things, I Was Creative” / I’m Not Bothered About The Negative Things Written About Me – Tiwa Savage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija Forget The Negative Things I Was Creative - TTT Begs Nigerians by donlackey(m): 3:41pm On Apr 12, 2017
Ex Big Brother naija housemate, Offiong Edet Anthony, popularly known as ThinTallTony or TTT, has urged Nigerians to remember the creative things he did on the Big Brother Naija show rather than his perceived negative antics.
Following his eviction from the reality show, TTT received a lot of stick for failing to intimate the housemates – especially Bisola – of his marital status.

Speaking with TheCable Lifestyle on Tuesday, the ex-Big Brother housemate said he will approach the competition in the same manner if he were to do it again.

He said; “I wouldn’t change anything, I would do everything that I did all over again but a lot of people don’t understand that a game is a game.

A lot of people went in with strategies, I didn’t go in with any,” “I justdidn’t want to talk about my marriage, I wanted to show how creative I am.

If we go past the questions people are asking about the negative things and ask was he creative, was he innovative? Did he take advice from people? Scrape things out of nothing and make them Nigerian and presentable? Yes, I did.

TTT revealed that his motivation to win or do well in the Friday night games was to have the opportunity to drink alcohol, which was not readily made available to the housemates.

He said: “I loved the tasks and the Friday night games. It wasn’t even about winning the tasks, it was the alcohol.

That was the only thing that brought us back to normal because throughout the week, we would have done hectic things that made us sweat but Friday night was the time to relax.”

SOURCE: http://lackeynet.mobie.in/Entertainment/?fid=BBNaija_Forget_The_Negative_Things_I_Was_Creative_+-_ThinTallTony_Begs_Nigerians
Re: Bbnaija Forget The Negative Things I Was Creative - TTT Begs Nigerians by YhungPablo(m): 3:45pm On Apr 12, 2017
Hes a player!
Re: Bbnaija Forget The Negative Things I Was Creative - TTT Begs Nigerians by BreezyCB(m): 3:48pm On Apr 12, 2017
Bisola daughter can never forget u

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Forget The Negative Things I Was Creative - TTT Begs Nigerians by GloriaNinja(f): 3:56pm On Apr 12, 2017
THE DEED HAS BEEN DONE, NO ONE IS PERFECT ANYWAYS, NIGERIANS SHOULD FREE HIM ALREADY AND FOCUS ON THEIR OWN MESSY LIFE.
Re: Bbnaija Forget The Negative Things I Was Creative - TTT Begs Nigerians by jtwest(m): 3:59pm On Apr 12, 2017
Like saying forget the pimples on my face....am handsome grin baba park well.

Re: Bbnaija Forget The Negative Things I Was Creative - TTT Begs Nigerians by kokoA(m): 4:30pm On Apr 12, 2017
How you no go talk now, shey you don collect better bj finish. Something wey some guys dey long for for over 2 yrs now.
Re: Bbnaija Forget The Negative Things I Was Creative - TTT Begs Nigerians by Mosesjoker(m): 5:26pm On Apr 12, 2017
TTT should have known he is a Nigerian......where family is being held in high esteem. unlike abroad where such can be forgiven easily, it is termed wickedness in this part of the world.... he should just forget about what had happened and channel his energy towards other productive activities.
if he knows how to play his card he might as well be more successful than some of the ex housemates...

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Forget The Negative Things I Was Creative - TTT Begs Nigerians by AuroraB(f): 8:05pm On Apr 12, 2017
What does this boy do for a living
Is he a barber undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is Toke Makinwa Trying To Hint Us On Something? (photos) / Photos And Videos From Davido And Amanda's Baby Shower In Atlanta / BBN Ex- House Mate, Coco Ice Caught Playing Love With Artiste, Jumabee In Studio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.