Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,592 members, 7,812,930 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

Get Yuh Belly Full of Laughs Every day! - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Get Yuh Belly Full of Laughs Every day! (6723 Views)

Just For Laughs [very Funny] / A Barrel Of Laughs, Funny Stuff. Pay Me My Money! / Internet Arguments (in Pictures) - For Laughs (Upload Yours too) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get Yuh Belly Full of Laughs Every day! by Pharoh: 8:13am On Jan 04, 2010
Clear Jor make i refill my gas.
Re: Get Yuh Belly Full of Laughs Every day! by D1KeleVra(m): 8:16am On Jan 04, 2010
undecided
Re: Get Yuh Belly Full of Laughs Every day! by Epi: 12:12pm On Jan 04, 2010
Group of men waiting outside ‘new inventions’ meeting room before it starts.

American, Englishman, and Jamaican.

A bleeper noise is heard, and the American looks at his shoulder, presses it and looks at the other two and says ‘ its my bleeper’,

The Englishman raises the palm of his hand to his face and starts talkin, when he finishes he looks at the other two and says ‘ that was my mobile phone’

The Jamaican thought I dont want to get left behind with all this new high tech stuff, so he gets up and leaves the room, and returns with a piece of toilet paper sticking out of his arse, the other two look at him, the Jamaican looks down and behind and says ‘ Oh!, I am recieving a fax’.
Re: Get Yuh Belly Full of Laughs Every day! by Pharoh: 12:14pm On Jan 04, 2010
Lol @Jamaican Man grin
Re: Get Yuh Belly Full of Laughs Every day! by Epi: 12:41am On Jan 05, 2010
Michael Jackson Calling Jamaican Talk Show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMB80-91KSI&feature=related
Re: Get Yuh Belly Full of Laughs Every day! by Pharoh: 1:11am On Jan 05, 2010
^^ Seems like you spend lots of time on youtube? smiley
Re: Get Yuh Belly Full of Laughs Every day! by clemcykul(f): 1:23pm On Jan 05, 2010
and how does that affect?
Re: Get Yuh Belly Full of Laughs Every day! by Epi: 1:52pm On Jan 05, 2010
During one of her daily classes, a teacher trying to teach good manners, asked her students the following question:

'Peter, if you were on a date having dinner with a nice young lady, how would you tell her that you have to go to the bathroom?'

Peter said, 'Just a minute I have to go pee.'

The teacher responded by saying, 'That would be rude and impolite.

What about you Selwin, how would you say it?'

Selwin said, 'I am sorry, but I really need to go to the bathroom. I'll be right back.'

'That's better, but it's still not very nice to say the word bathroom at the dinner table.

And you, little Timmy, can you use your brain for once and show us your good manners?'

'I would say: "Darling, may I please be excused for a moment? I have to shake hands with a very dear friend of mine, whom I hope to introduce you to after dinner.'

The teacher fainted
Re: Get Yuh Belly Full of Laughs Every day! by Pharoh: 2:30pm On Jan 05, 2010
clemcykul:

and how does that affect?

It affects your protruding tummy don't you remember. shocked
Re: Get Yuh Belly Full of Laughs Every day! by clemcykul(f): 10:01am On Jan 06, 2010
how can he remember wen he hasnt eaten since yerterday.
Re: Get Yuh Belly Full of Laughs Every day! by Pharoh: 11:25am On Jan 06, 2010
Why you no tell me, i for raise you something na.
Re: Get Yuh Belly Full of Laughs Every day! by Epi: 7:20pm On Jan 06, 2010
clemcy and Pharoh

The Admin created this thread https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-327178.0.html for chit-chatting.  Why not take advantage of it rather than lovey dovey in dis thread.

Respect!
Re: Get Yuh Belly Full of Laughs Every day! by Pharoh: 8:23pm On Jan 06, 2010
Thanks but you can keep the Respect!
Re: Get Yuh Belly Full of Laughs Every day! by mohawkchic(f): 10:10pm On Jan 06, 2010
~I've had me belleh full of laffs. . Well Done You!

~"Deneice & Denephew" Classic! I Like the Jamaican Jokes. . reminds me of a Show that use to be on air here "Desmonds"
Re: Get Yuh Belly Full of Laughs Every day! by Epi: 1:19am On Jan 07, 2010
^^ glad you enjoyed
Pharoh:

Thanks but you can keep the Respect!
grin grin grin grin cry cry cry grin grin
Re: Get Yuh Belly Full of Laughs Every day! by Epi: 1:21am On Jan 07, 2010
The Baddest, Most Feared Man On Earth

Before daily prayers and before declaring a Fatwa, Osama Bin Laden would go into a great cave in the Hindu Kush mountains of Afghanistan. In that cave was the largest mirror in the world. He would ask it 'Oh Mirror, oh Mirror. Who is the baddest, most feared man on this great earth?'

The mirror would respond 'Oh you. Osama. Oh you Osama Bin Laden.' He would then go out, smiling, to greet the thousands of his followers.

One day he came out of the cave and dropped to the ground sobbing. His tribal leaders rushed to his side and begged him to tell them what was wrong. Through his sobs, he looked up and asked them 'Who de hell is Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab"
Re: Get Yuh Belly Full of Laughs Every day! by agabaI23(m): 1:23am On Jan 07, 2010
Epi:

The Baddest, Most Feared Man On Earth

Before daily prayers and before declaring a Fatwa, Osama Bin Laden would go into a great cave in the Hindu Kush mountains of Afghanistan. In that cave was the largest mirror in the world. He would ask it 'Oh Mirror, oh Mirror. Who is the baddest, most feared man on this great earth?'

The mirror would respond 'Oh you. Osama. Oh you Osama Bin Laden.' He would then go out, smiling, to greet the thousands of his followers.

One day he came out of the cave and dropped to the ground sobbing. His tribal leaders rushed to his side and begged him to tell them what was wrong. T[b]hrough his sobs, he looked up and asked them 'Who de hell is Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab"
[/b]
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Get Yuh Belly Full of Laughs Every day! by studio43(m): 11:27am On Jan 08, 2010
laughter abuse
Re: Get Yuh Belly Full of Laughs Every day! by Kunbee: 1:35am On Jan 09, 2010
Odikwa serious cheesy
Re: Get Yuh Belly Full of Laughs Every day! by greedie1(f): 4:25pm On Dec 07, 2010
Cool jokes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Virgin Prostitute Vs Politician - Who Lies Better? / The Sexy Couple / If You can read this you have a strong mind!! interpret!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.