Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

Get Yuh Belly Full of Laughs Every day! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Get Yuh Belly Full of Laughs Every day! (6724 Views)

Just For Laughs [very Funny] / A Barrel Of Laughs, Funny Stuff. Pay Me My Money! / Internet Arguments (in Pictures) - For Laughs (Upload Yours too) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Yuh Belly Full of Laughs Every day! by Epi: 12:34am On Dec 31, 2009
Well since I got in trouble for this https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-373378.0.html  I've decided to do this.  Oh yea, I am not here for wahala.  And if the joke ain't sweet, I sure know how to tickle myself.  After all, Elmo did it so why can't I

Re: Get Yuh Belly Full of Laughs Every day! by Epi: 12:35am On Dec 31, 2009
MAKING SURE

Two men were stoning a mango tree, trying to hit down a large mango at the very top. One of them stopped to say to the other: "All the stone we ah stone, suppose de mango no ripe?"
"True," replied his friend, "Check it out nuh."
The first man then climbed the tree all the way to the top where the branches were dangerously slender, reached out and carefully felt the mango, then came back down.
"It ripe," he announced to his buddy. "We nah fling fi nutten."
Then they began to stone the mango tree again.
Re: Get Yuh Belly Full of Laughs Every day! by tanimz(f): 12:42am On Dec 31, 2009
So
Re: Get Yuh Belly Full of Laughs Every day! by Epi: 1:03am On Dec 31, 2009
tanimz:

So
a needle pulling thread wink
To paraphrase what a supermod just say ( I couldn't say it any better) "I created this thread for a purpose, if you have nothing to contribute please move on"
Re: Get Yuh Belly Full of Laughs Every day! by ennniy(f): 2:00am On Dec 31, 2009
@ post: nice 1 grin grin grin
Re: Get Yuh Belly Full of Laughs Every day! by Epi: 8:59am On Dec 31, 2009
DUMB BROTHER

Tessa was injured in a car accident and fell into a deep coma. After six months she woke up and found that she was no longer pregnant. Naturally, she asked the doctor to tell her what happened to her baby.
The doctor replied, "Well, you had twins! A boy and a girl. The babies are fine. Your brother came in and named them."
Tessa became anxious as she didn’t think her brother was very smart.
Expecting the worst, she asked the doctor, "So what's the girl's name?"
"Denise," said the doctor. Tessa began to feel a little guilty about how she thought about her brother.
"Not bad,” she said. “I like the name Denise.”
She then asked the doctor, "What's the boy's name?"
The doctor replied, "Denephew."
Re: Get Yuh Belly Full of Laughs Every day! by Olisa4all: 10:39am On Dec 31, 2009
^^rotflmao
Re: Get Yuh Belly Full of Laughs Every day! by dani1luv: 4:27pm On Dec 31, 2009
Nice Joke
Epi:

Well since I got in trouble for typing gabby https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-373378.0.html instead of Gabry, I've decided to do this. Still don't understand why he lock the thre[/b]ad. Anyway, wetin concern agbero with over load. Oh yea, I am not here for wahala. And if the joke ain't sweet, I sure know how to tickle myself. After all, Elmo did it so why can't I

Please Dont confuse you'rself. .
[b]PM Sent.
Re: Get Yuh Belly Full of Laughs Every day! by Epi: 10:29pm On Dec 31, 2009
Billy was a Ghanian with a serious problem. So he called his family together
and asked them what they thought of it. He explained, "When ah press mi stomach
with mi finger, it hurt mi. When ah press mi face, the pain real bad. When ah
press mi forehead I see stars. This problem like is all over my body." The family tried
to help, but gave up and said he should see a doctor. At the Nigerian
Hospital the doctor said, "We'll get that fixed right away. You have a broken
finger."
Re: Get Yuh Belly Full of Laughs Every day! by Epi: 11:05pm On Dec 31, 2009
PRAYER FOR HEARING

Mac went to revival meeting and listened attentively to the preacher. Towards the end of the meeting, the preacher invited anyone who needed prayer to come to  the altar.

When Mac went up, the preacher wanted to know what concern he wanted lifted up in prayer. Mac said: "Please pray for my hearing."

The preacher moved closer to Mac, put a finger in Mac's ear and the free hand on Mac's head." The preacher prayed and prayed and prayed.

When he was done, he took up his towel, wiped his brow, sipped some water and approached Mac. "How is your hearing now?" he asked.

"I don't know, Reverend," he replied. "It starts on Wednesday!"
Re: Get Yuh Belly Full of Laughs Every day! by Epi: 7:52am On Jan 01, 2010
A lawyer is hunting and shoots a turkey which lands in a farmer's field. As the lawyer tries to get the turkey, the old farmer stops him. The lawyer threatens to sue the farmer but the farmer says, "We don't sue people around here. Instead, we each take a good kick at each other and the winner takes the bird." The lawyer sees that the farmer is old and won't kick that hard and agrees to method. He lets the farmer go first. Well, that farmer lets him have a kick that sends the lawyer to his knees but he still gets back up. The lawyer says, "now it's my turn." But the farmer says, "Nah, you can have the bird."

1 Like

Re: Get Yuh Belly Full of Laughs Every day! by dani1luv: 11:04am On Jan 01, 2010
Nice Joke. . lol cheesy
Re: Get Yuh Belly Full of Laughs Every day! by studio43(m): 11:07am On Jan 01, 2010
Nor make me laugh abeg
Re: Get Yuh Belly Full of Laughs Every day! by Epi: 7:43am On Jan 02, 2010
Teacher: Joe, I want you to make one sentence with the words "defense", "defeat", and "detail."
Joe: The cow jumped over de fence, de feet first, and de tail last.

A husband came home from church, greets his wife and lifts her up. He then carries her around the house.
The wife surprised of her husband’s actions looked at him and said, “did the Reverend preach about being romantic?”
The husband looked at her and said, “No; he said we must carry our burdens and sorrows
Re: Get Yuh Belly Full of Laughs Every day! by studio43(m): 8:03am On Jan 02, 2010
Is that it?
Re: Get Yuh Belly Full of Laughs Every day! by Epi: 1:37am On Jan 03, 2010
The Lone Ranger and Tonto went camping in the desert.
After they got their tent all set up, both men fell sound asleep.
Some hours later, Tonto wakes the Lone Ranger and says, "Kemo Sabe, look
towards sky, what you see? "
"The Lone Ranger replies, "I see millions of stars."
"What that tell you?" asked Tonto.
The Lone Ranger ponders for a minute then says,
"Astronomically speaking, it tells me there are
millions of galaxies and potentially billions of
planets. Astrologically, it tells me that Saturn is in
Leo. Time wise, it appears to be approximately a
quarter past three in the morning. Theologically, the
Lord is all-powerful and we are small and insignificant.
Meteorologically, it seems we will have a beautiful
day tomorrow. What's it tell you, Tonto?"

"You dumber than buffalo S.hit. It means someone stole the tent. "
Re: Get Yuh Belly Full of Laughs Every day! by gidson12(m): 6:08am On Jan 03, 2010
i forced myself to laugh i couldn't, i even tried the tickle thing, u prescribed, it didn't work, pls can someone
borrow me his or her laugh, i want to laugh here wink
Re: Get Yuh Belly Full of Laughs Every day! by D1KeleVra(m): 10:13am On Jan 03, 2010
studio43:

Is that it?

e be like say cheesy
Re: Get Yuh Belly Full of Laughs Every day! by Epi: 11:58am On Jan 03, 2010
Unprecedented Court Decision in South Africa

A seven year old boy was at the center of a South African Courtroom drama yesterday when he challenged a court ruling over whom should have custody of him. The boy has a history of being beaten by his parents and the judge initially awarded custody to his aunt, in keeping with the child custody law and regulations requiring that the family unity be maintained to the degree possible.

The boy surprised the court when he proclaimed that, while visiting his aunt during the summer holidays, his aunt beat him more than his parents and he adamantly refused to live with her. When the judge suggested that he live with his grandparents, the boy cried out that they also beat him. After considering the remainder of the immediate family and learning that domestic violence was apparently a way of life among them, the judge took the unprecedented step of allowing the boy to propose who should have custody of him.

After two recesses to check legal references and confer with child welfare officials, the judge granted temporary custody to the Super Eagles Team, whom the boy firmly believes are not capable of beating anyone.
Re: Get Yuh Belly Full of Laughs Every day! by gidson12(m): 12:02pm On Jan 03, 2010
your jokes be like news grin, u dey give us updates grin
Re: Get Yuh Belly Full of Laughs Every day! by studio43(m): 1:10pm On Jan 03, 2010
Post your own make me see
Re: Get Yuh Belly Full of Laughs Every day! by Phemour: 2:24pm On Jan 03, 2010
i smile sha.
Re: Get Yuh Belly Full of Laughs Every day! by kay9(m): 3:02pm On Jan 03, 2010
grin grin Boy, i laffed my fill . . . . especially wiv that one about Tonto. grin
Re: Get Yuh Belly Full of Laughs Every day! by gidson12(m): 5:48pm On Jan 03, 2010
studio43:

Post your own make me see
maybe i no sabe post, na reply wey i sabe pass grin grin, if i post one joke now, na u go be the first critic on the list to fuk am up grin
Re: Get Yuh Belly Full of Laughs Every day! by Epi: 6:14pm On Jan 03, 2010
One night a man was was relaxing watching TV when out of the kitchen
comes his wife with a frying pan --BOOF!-- "a who name Shiela?" asked the wife,
"me find a paper inna you pocket wid di name Shiela on it, who is she?".
The man rubbing his headback said "me and Richie were down at the racetrack, that's the name of the horse we bet on, a wha wrong with you?!!". So the wife apologized, kissed his
headback, and went back to her chores. 15 minutes later the wife storms out of the kitchen
again --BOOF!! BAM!!-- "A WHA DO YOU?!!" shouted the husband, and the wife shouts
back "YOU HORSE DEH PON DI PHONE!!".
Re: Get Yuh Belly Full of Laughs Every day! by studio43(m): 9:06pm On Jan 03, 2010
Gibson na kunbee my Ex handwork be that na habba
Re: Get Yuh Belly Full of Laughs Every day! by yahoo2(m): 11:00pm On Jan 03, 2010
cool jokes wink
Re: Get Yuh Belly Full of Laughs Every day! by Pharoh: 11:07pm On Jan 03, 2010
Very funny jokes grin and don't mind the people trying to discourage you.

Make una encourage people na to dey put new jokes here.
Re: Get Yuh Belly Full of Laughs Every day! by jumaingirl(f): 11:08pm On Jan 03, 2010
hmmmm nice jokes
Re: Get Yuh Belly Full of Laughs Every day! by tayoast(m): 11:55pm On Jan 03, 2010
"de fence, de tail, de feat"

lol grin
Re: Get Yuh Belly Full of Laughs Every day! by Epi: 3:39am On Jan 04, 2010
@ kay, yahoo, pharoh, jumain, tayo wink

@topic

Tatooed Peenis

This fellow was so deeply in love that just before he was married, he had his bride's name tattooed on his love muscle. Normally, only the first and last letters were visible, although when he was aroused, the tattoo spelled out W-E-N-D-Y. Now they're on their honeymoon at a resort in Nigeria. One night, in the men's room, this fellow finds himself standing next to a tall Nigerian at the urinal. To his amazement, he notices that this man, too, has the letters W-Y tattooed on his peenis. "Excuse me," he says, "but I couldn't help noticing your tattoo. Do you have a girlfriend named Wendy?" "No way, man, I work for the Tourist board. Mine reads, "W[/b]elcome to Nigeria, have a nice da[b]y.'"
Re: Get Yuh Belly Full of Laughs Every day! by studio43(m): 5:21am On Jan 04, 2010
Nansense!

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Sexy Couple / If You can read this you have a strong mind!! interpret!! / Akpors And Her Desperate Girlfriend.....lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.