Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,227 members, 7,829,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

You See Why Some Muslims Are Trouble Makers? (christians Only) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You See Why Some Muslims Are Trouble Makers? (christians Only) (1613 Views)

Bishop Sam Zuga: "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" / Shariah Law - Take A Look At The Evil crαp That Some Muslims Think Should Be Law / *CHRISTIANS ONLY* Who Is Your Favourite Bible Villian And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You See Why Some Muslims Are Trouble Makers? (christians Only) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 12, 2017
This is exactly what happened to the Christian woman who those idiots beheaded

My friend's Muslim neighbor and an accomplice went to the front of his office, spread his mat and began to pray right in front of it. He left his own place, moved over to his neighbor's (who is a born again Christian) and they prayed their Islamic prayers there. It seems he thought that the guy in question will not show up for the day so he took advantage but my friend turned up unexpectedly and met them there

He asked me how he should handle this issue. Being a hot tempered person, I think he might become violent if the need arises so I told him to calm down and address the issue when he is in a better mood.

How will you handle this issue if you were in his shoes?
Re: You See Why Some Muslims Are Trouble Makers? (christians Only) by Kowor(f): 4:49pm On Apr 12, 2017
For me, I'll tell him nicely not to use my space, and if he still continues I'd report him to the ogas at the top. If he is not looking for trouble, there is a probability that the direction that the musulman is meant to face is in that direction.
#mythoughts.

1 Like

Re: You See Why Some Muslims Are Trouble Makers? (christians Only) by zionmade(m): 5:12pm On Apr 12, 2017
If it is in d north. Pls allow d guy or better still find another Muslim and secretly ask him to help u tell d guy to stop using ur space
But if it is in the south
Bro where two or more hot tempered persons must gather, heads must be broken. Ie he shud call his friends and just tell d guy only once, if he refuses, bro make use of hammer, nail, cutlass, wire, rope anything u can find. Those guys think we are weaklings

3 Likes

Re: You See Why Some Muslims Are Trouble Makers? (christians Only) by Kowor(f): 5:21pm On Apr 12, 2017
zionmade:
If it is in d north. Pls allow d guy or better still find another Muslim and secretly ask him to help u tell d guy to stop using ur space
But if it is in the south
Bro where two or more hot tempered persons must gather, heads must be broken. Ie he shud call his friends and just tell d guy only once, if he refuses, bro make use of hammer, nail, cutlass, wire, rope anything u can find. Those guys think we are weaklings
Very funny.
Re: You See Why Some Muslims Are Trouble Makers? (christians Only) by highscript(m): 5:55pm On Apr 12, 2017
Dust yerepe on them ... They will dance makosa for a week..

1 Like

Re: You See Why Some Muslims Are Trouble Makers? (christians Only) by annunaki2(m): 6:45pm On Apr 12, 2017
highscript:
Dust yerepe on them ... They will dance makosa for a week..

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: You See Why Some Muslims Are Trouble Makers? (christians Only) by annunaki2(m): 6:49pm On Apr 12, 2017
Muslims are natural trouble makers. There is this mosque that is adjacent to the church I worship that is fond of doing programmes on Sunday morning whilst church service is going on. The irritating thing is that they have external loudspeakers which they blare during these programme and they end up disturbing our church service with their Arabic incantations.

4 Likes

Re: You See Why Some Muslims Are Trouble Makers? (christians Only) by analice107: 8:37pm On Apr 12, 2017
annunaki2:
Muslims are natural trouble makers. There is this mosque that is adjacent to the church I worship that is fond of doing programmes on Sunday morning whilst church service is going on. The irritating thing is that they have external loudspeakers which they blare during these programme and they end up disturbing our church service with their Arabic incantations.
Inferiority complex which is responsible for their insecurities.

They are afraid that if they let you guys go undisturbed, their sons and daughters will join you. But their noises doesn't stop the move of the Holy Spirit.

They fight and kill us, yet their sons and daughters convert.

Jealousy go shame

6 Likes

Re: You See Why Some Muslims Are Trouble Makers? (christians Only) by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 09, 2017
Pidgin2:
This is exactly what happened to the Christian woman who those idiots beheaded

My friend's Muslim neighbor and an accomplice went to the front of his office, spread his mat and began to pray right in front of it. He left his own place, moved over to his neighbor's (who is a born again Christian) and they prayed their Islamic prayers there. It seems he thought that the guy in question will not show up for the day so he took advantage but my friend turned up unexpectedly and met them there

He asked me how he should handle this issue. Being a hot tempered person, I think he might become violent if the need arises so I told him to calm down and address the issue when he is in a better mood.

How will you handle this issue if you were in his shoes?

Has he thought to ask why they did that? Maybe there is a reason? If he had asked and they didnt have a reason then he should have the right to assume they're being provocative. How does them praying in front of him affect him if not for the utter stupidity of you nigerian christians. SMH "oooh a muslim is praying in front of me, how dare he do something that doesn't concern or affect me?" Lol Imbe.ciles
Re: You See Why Some Muslims Are Trouble Makers? (christians Only) by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 09, 2017
analice107:

They are afraid that if they let you guys go undisturbed, their sons and daughters will join you. But their noises doesn't stop the move of the Holy Spirit.

Jealousy go shame

inferiority complex? LMAO! I fell out of my chair laughing.

Yeah, no one can resist the hypnotism of the singing and dancing that goes on in churches.

No one can resist the magnetism of your clueless fradulent so called "men of god".

No one can resist the utter truth of that phony book written by a bigger phony called paul and the other mad men responsible for that load of rubbish! hahahah

Go and read up on stats little girl, christianity has been declining for the past few decades, islam has been growing. I dont know what rubbish your men of cod have been feeding you clueless foools.

You dont even know what you are saying.
Re: You See Why Some Muslims Are Trouble Makers? (christians Only) by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 09, 2017
annunaki2:

Mosques have programmes everyday, i doubt it has anything to do with which ever madness you lot are partaking in. Have you thought to consider you're disturbing them with your incredibly loud mockery of human intelligence? Go and buy bigger speakers if you're so bothered small fry, with the amount of money these men of cod have swindled you that should be chicken change should it not?
Re: You See Why Some Muslims Are Trouble Makers? (christians Only) by annunaki2(m): 2:29pm On May 09, 2017
VomeSchakleton:

Mosques have programmes everyday, i doubt it has anything to do with which ever madness you lot are partaking in. Have you thought to consider you're disturbing them with your incredibly loud mockery of human intelligence? Go and buy bigger speakers if you're so bothered small fry, with the amount of money these men of cod have swindled you that should be chicken change should it not?

I see you have escaped from Aro again.

2 Likes

Re: You See Why Some Muslims Are Trouble Makers? (christians Only) by donnie(m): 3:07pm On May 09, 2017
analice107:

Jealousy go shame

grin
Re: You See Why Some Muslims Are Trouble Makers? (christians Only) by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 09, 2017
annunaki2:

Honestly, I suspect he's smoking some kind of hard drugs atm
Re: You See Why Some Muslims Are Trouble Makers? (christians Only) by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 09, 2017
VomeSchakleton:

Yeah, no one can resist the hypnotism of the singing and dancing that goes on in churches.

No one can resist the magnetism of your clueless fradulent so called "men of god".

No one can resist the utter truth of that phony book written by a bigger phony called paul and the other mad men responsible for that load of rubbish! hahahah

Go and read up on stats little girl, christianity has been declining for the past few decades, islam has been growing. I dont know what rubbish your men of cod have been feeding you clueless foools.

The minute someone decides to insult you and your religion the same way you are doing to ours you will pronounce something on all of us. May the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob declare you wanted spiritually, you are answerable to Him for all these insults as you do not respect men of God, children of God and Christiandom , He will make you fear Him.

1 Like

Re: You See Why Some Muslims Are Trouble Makers? (christians Only) by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 09, 2017
annunaki2:

Nice comeback......NOT!

I see you're still as intellectually dull as ever.
Re: You See Why Some Muslims Are Trouble Makers? (christians Only) by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 09, 2017
Pidgin2:

The minute someone decides to insult you and your religion the same way you are doing to ours you will pronounce something on all of us. May the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob declare you wanted spiritually, you are answerable to Him for all these insults as you do not respect men of God, children of God and Christiandom , He will make you fear Him.

grin grin grin

Ohhh booo hooo, cry me a river. And i counter may the one and only God, the God of Jesus and every other being prosecute you and all your fellow re.tards mentally grin grin

I am not answerable to that phony 3 headed funny paradox you call your god.

Your men of god are nothing but shameless and spineless swindlers and snake oil salesmen.

I only fear one God and he is the only being worthy of worship. You manky lot should stop deceiving yourselves
Re: You See Why Some Muslims Are Trouble Makers? (christians Only) by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 09, 2017
Pidgin2:

Honestly, I suspect he's smoking some kind of hard drugs atm

All forms of hallucinogens are forbidden in islam. Seeing as you lot are allowed to get drunk legally i should be questioning your mental state, not the other way round. I suspect you small fries are drunk most times you're posting on this website.
Re: You See Why Some Muslims Are Trouble Makers? (christians Only) by analice107: 9:45pm On May 09, 2017
VomeSchakleton:

Shame. Nomatter how loud we scream it, your ears are shut up so you can't hear, so that an understanding can come to you.

Islam is a tool of punishment against the west for rejecting the true God, When it is done teaching them a lesson, Christ shall return with the brightness of His glory and all wickedness (Islam especially) shall be wiped out, that is after the Antichrist has taught you all wicked people a good lesson.

If you know what prophesies were, i would've asked you to study them, but shame, Muhammed took the title of prophetship without realizing that prophets proohesy, so he left you bereaved of any insights to prophecies.

Islam's domination is no where mentioned in the prophesies, you idol satan worshippers shall never rule this world.

The Prophecy says, the seed of Ismail shall be at war with everyone and everyone shall be at war with him, but, SHALL NOT PREVAIL.

So, keep telling yourself what you want to hear.

Wait!!!! does it not surprise you that, as much as you kill Christians in the muslims dominated countries and states, you have not been able to eradicate Christianity from those areas?

Inferiority complex which breeds pride and the need to control others is Satan's problem and it transcends to his followers. Check your false prophet Muhammad's antecedents.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You See Why Some Muslims Are Trouble Makers? (christians Only) by Nobody: 9:18am On May 10, 2017
analice107:

Shame. Nomatter how loud we scream it, your ears are shut up so you can't hear, so that an understanding can come to you.

Islam is a tool of punishment against the west for rejecting the true God, When it is done teaching them a lesson, Christ shall return with the brightness of His glory and all wickedness (Islam especially) shall be wiped out, that is after the Antichrist has taught you all wicked people a good lesson.
Wow! We've got a very ignorant one here. All muslims are wicked! smh! cant help but wonder how many im.beciles share this view and to think we share the same country with frogs like this.

If you know what prophesies were, i would've asked you to study them, but shame, Muhammed took the title of prophetship without realizing that prophets proohesy, so he left you bereaved of any insights to prophecies.
Homosexuality (and lesbianism) would become commonplace, and that is now happening before our very eyes. Social acceptance and legal protection for this abominable sexual perversion is gaining ground. Indeed those who hold fast to the divine prohibition of such sexual perversion are now demonized as a people who suffer from a disease called ‘homophobia’;

• Children born outside of marriage would become commonplace, in fact marriage itself now seems destined to become obsolete;

• Fornication and adultery would become commonplace, that, also, appears to have already been fulfilled in a modern world in which virginity and marital fidelity are becoming old-fashioned;

Men would dress like women and vice versa.

• “Time would move swiftly—a year passing like a month—a month like a week—a week like a day”

The world will not come to an end until a day would come to the people on which there will be general massacre and bloodshed.

Some of Muhammad (pbuh)'s prophecies of the last day. Just some, those who tell you the prophet never prophecized anything is lying to you. Go and read little girl.

Islam's domination is no where mentioned in the prophesies, you idol satan worshippers shall never rule this world.
Islam will rule when Jesus (pbuh) returns, trust me.

The Prophecy says, the seed of Ismail shall be at war with everyone and everyone shall be at war with him, but, SHALL NOT PREVAIL.

So, keep telling yourself what you want to hear.
The jewish propaganda spread by a drunk jew to disparage their arab cousins. Now some imb.eciles in africa are even more concerned with prophecies like this. Embarrassing.

Wait!!!! does it not surprise you that, as much as you kill Christians in the muslims dominated countries and states, you have not been able to eradicate Christianity from those areas?
As much as? Did you know boko haram has killed more muslims than christians? Living in the north i have never seen a riot where muslims just set out to wipe out a whole religion, that has never been the goal. You people are just always paranoid because you are the ones with an inferior complex, not us.

Inferiority complex which breeds pride and the need to control others is Satan's problem and it transcends to his followers. Check your false prophet Muhammad's antecedents.
Inferiority complex never breeds pride, maybe at the surface but never at the core. Muslims have pride at the core. Reading up on what the Prophet (pbuh) did only asserts my faith, He is without a doubt the most perfect human that ever lived.

(1) (Reply)

Rich Nigerian Pastor Wears Military Uniform To Church (photos) / Atheist Questions "Incest" In The Bible / Good News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.