Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Shariah Law - Take A Look At The Evil crαp That Some Muslims Think Should Be Law - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shariah Law - Take A Look At The Evil crαp That Some Muslims Think Should Be Law (716 Views)

How Christians Look At Nude Photos And Videos Of Exposed Ladies / You See Why Some Muslims Are Trouble Makers? (christians Only) / Saudi Prince Executed For Murder-shariah Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shariah Law - Take A Look At The Evil crαp That Some Muslims Think Should Be Law by CyrusTheGreat: 3:31pm On Apr 29, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/3770021/sharia-law-complex-ishmaelites

Saw a post in the Muslims Only section of Nairaland's religious section that made my veins turn ice cold then boiling hot with respective shock and anger. It outlined some precepts of Islam's Shariah law system, which is their "alternative" to modern-day law systems. Needless to say, it's absolutely revolting and I feel that anyone with any doubts about the revolting, warlike and backwards nature of this religion should feast their eyes upon this utter abomination.

Since the muslim section does not allow any room for debate or opposing opinions by non-muslims (just like in Shariah law, mind you), I decided to post it here to expose just how downright evil some of the shit these goat-piss drinkers believe in really is.

1- Jihad, defined as “to war against non-Muslims to establish the religion,” is the duty of every Muslim and Muslim head of state (Caliph). Muslim Caliphs who refuse jihad are in violation of Sharia and unfit to rule.

2- A Caliph can hold office through seizure of power meaning through force.

3- A Caliph is exempt from being charged with serious crimes such as murder, adultery, robbery, theft, drinking and in some cases of rape.

4- A percentage of Zakat (charity money) must go towards jihad.

5- It is obligatory to obey the commands of the Caliph, even if he is unjust.

6- A caliph must be a Muslim, a non-slave and a male.

7- The Muslim public must remove the Caliph if he rejects Islam.

8- A Muslim who leaves Islam must be killed immediately.

9- A Muslim will be forgiven for murder of: 1) an apostate 2) an adulterer 3) a highway robber. Vigilante street justice and honor killing is acceptable.

10- A Muslim will not get the death penalty if he kills a non-Muslim, but will get it for killing a Muslim.

11- Sharia never abolished slavery, sexual slavery and highly regulates it. A master will not be punished for killing his slave.

12- Sharia dictates death by stoning, beheading, amputation of limbs, flogging even for crimes of sin such as adultery.

13- Non-Muslims are not equal to Muslims under the law. They must comply to Islamic law if they are to remain safe. They are forbidden to marry Muslim women, publicly display wine or pork, recite their scriptures or openly celebrate their religious holidays or funerals. They are forbidden from building new churches or building them higher than mosques. They may not enter a mosque without permission. A non-Muslim is no longer protected if he leads a Muslim away from Islam.

14- It is a crime for a non-Muslim to sell weapons to someone who will use them against Muslims. Non-Muslims cannot curse a Muslim, say anything derogatory about Allah, the Prophet, or Islam, or expose the weak points of Muslims. But Muslims can curse non-Muslims.

15- A non-Muslim cannot inherit from a Muslim.

16- Banks must be Sharia compliant and interest is not allowed.

17- No testimony in court is acceptable from people of low-level jobs, such as street sweepers or bathhouse attendants. Women in low level jobs such as professional funeral mourners cannot keep custody of their children in case of divorce.

18- A non-Muslim cannot rule — even over a non-Muslim minority.

19- Homosexuality is punishable by death.

20- There is no age limit for marriage of girls. The marriage contract can take place anytime after birth and can be "consummated" (islamic term for "they can be raped" ) at age 8 or 9.

21- Rebelliousness on the part of the wife nullifies the husband’s obligation to support her, gives him permission to beat her and keep her from leaving the home.

22- Divorce is only in the hands of the husband and is as easy as saying: “I divorce you” and becomes effective even if the husband did not intend it.

23- There is no community property between husband and wife and the husband’s property does not automatically go to the wife after his death.

24- A woman inherits half what a man inherits.

25- A man has the right to have up to 4 wives and none of them have a right to divorce him — even if he is polygamous.

26- The dowry is given in exchange for the woman’s sexual organs.

27- A man is allowed to have sex with (aka:rape) slave women and women captured in battle, and if the enslaved woman is married her marriage is annulled.

28- The testimony of a woman in court is half the value of a man.

29- A woman loses custody if she remarries.

30- To prove rape, a woman must have 4 male witnesses.

31- A rapist may only be required to pay the bride-money (dowry) without marrying the rape victim.

32- A Muslim woman must cover every inch of her body, which is considered “Awrah,” a sexual organ. Not all Sharia schools allow the face of a woman exposed.

33- A Muslim man is forgiven if he kills his wife at the time he caught her in the act of adultery. However, the opposite is not true for women, since the man “could be married to the woman he was caught with.”

34-It is obligatory for a Muslim to lie if the purpose is obligatory. That means that for the sake of abiding with Islam’s commandments, such as jihad, a Muslim is obliged to lie and should not have any feelings of guilt or shame associated with this kind of lying

So to sum up, Sharia muslims are rapist paedophile wife-beating woman-hating bloodthirsty braindead slavery-supporting religious elitist psychopaths who lie, steal and are above persecution.

These people should just die off.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Shariah Law - Take A Look At The Evil crαp That Some Muslims Think Should Be Law by SuperSuave(m): 3:39pm On Apr 29, 2017
a law that supports murder, is that one law or storybook? undecided

1 Like

Re: Shariah Law - Take A Look At The Evil crαp That Some Muslims Think Should Be Law by obamabinladen(m): 3:42pm On Apr 29, 2017
CyrusTheGreat:
Saw a post in the Muslims Only section of Nairaland's religious section that made my veins turn ice cold then boiling hot with respective shock and anger. It outlined some precepts of Islam's Shariah law system, which is their "alternative" to modern-day law systems. Needless to say, it's absolutely revolting and I feel that anyone with any doubts about the revolting, warlike and backwards nature of this religion should feast their eyes upon this utter abomination.

Since the muslim section does not allow any room for debate or opposing opinions by non-muslims (just like in Shariah law, mind you), I decided to post it here to expose just how downright evil some of the shit these goat-piss drinkers believe in really is.

So to sum up, Sharia muslims are rapist paedophile wife-beating woman-hating bloodthirsty braindead slavery-supporting religious elitist psychopaths who lie, steal and are above persecution.

Seun lalasticlala mynd44 have you seen the evil you lots are trying so hard to protect. You want me to accept Islam b4 I comment.......

1 Like

Re: Shariah Law - Take A Look At The Evil crαp That Some Muslims Think Should Be Law by whitebeard(m): 3:43pm On Apr 29, 2017
undecidedanyone can just become a prophet say things and people would follow..my question is if this law was put together by a human..??!

if it was put together by a human then that means anybody can just decide that he wants to create his own law and people should obey..and they would because in their eyes he is holy..

u can liken this law with how North Korea governs it people
Re: Shariah Law - Take A Look At The Evil crαp That Some Muslims Think Should Be Law by BenKassy(m): 3:47pm On Apr 29, 2017
Only number 31 makes sense to me. It should be in the constitution.
Re: Shariah Law - Take A Look At The Evil crαp That Some Muslims Think Should Be Law by Rilwayne001: 3:48pm On Apr 29, 2017
CyrusTheGreat:

Where is the link to the post?
Re: Shariah Law - Take A Look At The Evil crαp That Some Muslims Think Should Be Law by hisgrace090: 3:51pm On Apr 29, 2017
Hmm, I am short of words.
This is highest level if selfishness.
Women over there are in soup. Likewise Christians.

1 Like

Re: Shariah Law - Take A Look At The Evil crαp That Some Muslims Think Should Be Law by CyrusTheGreat: 3:51pm On Apr 29, 2017
BenKassy:
Only number 31 makes sense to me. It should be in the constitution.

The point of that law is that that is the ONLY punishment a rapist gets. In fact, there are other laws in Shariah, put in practice to this very day in places like Saudi Arabia or Mauritania where the victim of the assault is put in jail for "adultery" or "indecency"!

May I also point out that SOME OF THESE LAWS ARE USED IN CERTAIN AREAS OF NORTHERN NIGERIA. WHAT THE Bleep.
Re: Shariah Law - Take A Look At The Evil crαp That Some Muslims Think Should Be Law by CyrusTheGreat: 3:52pm On Apr 29, 2017
Re: Shariah Law - Take A Look At The Evil crαp That Some Muslims Think Should Be Law by Rilwayne001: 3:59pm On Apr 29, 2017
CyrusTheGreat:

https://www.nairaland.com/3770021/sharia-law-complex-ishmaelites

I actually expected to see sources where the OP got his info from but I found non. What shows the credibility of the list when actually you and him refused to add your sources to them? Is this how you derive the Truth?
Re: Shariah Law - Take A Look At The Evil crαp That Some Muslims Think Should Be Law by CyrusTheGreat: 4:11pm On Apr 29, 2017
Rilwayne001:

I actually expected to see sources where the OP got his info from but I found non. What shows the credibility of the list when actually you and him refused to add your sources to them? Is this how you derive the Truth?

What do you mean "sources"? These Shariah laws can all be found within the pages of the Quran and the Sunnah. I could take the time out to painstakingly reference every line of scripture relating to said laws for you, but that would be a huge amount of time wasted. Why not google each individual law yourself (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharia)(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fiqh)?

Hell, why not take a gander at Saudi Arabia's legal system (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capital_punishment_in_Saudi_Arabia#Sharia_background) (which is Shariah - or at least a variant of Shariah) and see how strongly it coincides with these precepts? I can assure you that these are neither fake nor exaggerated - they are the law of islam as is believed by goldfish-brained Shariah muslims.
Re: Shariah Law - Take A Look At The Evil crαp That Some Muslims Think Should Be Law by CyrusTheGreat: 4:30pm On Apr 29, 2017
A good compendium on Shariah laws and their modern day practice, even some not included here, along with their sources:

https://liveasfreepeople.com/2015/11/25/thirty-shariah-laws/
Re: Shariah Law - Take A Look At The Evil crαp That Some Muslims Think Should Be Law by alBHAGDADI: 6:06pm On Apr 29, 2017
Rilwayne001:

I don't know much about the Sharia law, but i could count up to 5 of what the wrote that are in line with the terrorist manuals called Quran and hadith.

2 Likes

Re: Shariah Law - Take A Look At The Evil crαp That Some Muslims Think Should Be Law by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 01, 2017
CyrusTheGreat:
A good compendium on Shariah laws and their modern day practice, even some not included here, along with their sources:

https://liveasfreepeople.com/2015/11/25/thirty-shariah-laws/

Expect Muslims to avoid this thread like a plague. Also they will come with useless coubter claims that are either obvious lies or useless analogies to try and subvert the truth about Islam

Ever thing mentioned there is being practsed and preached in muslim countries in varying degrees

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Atheists Are Confused And They Can't Find What They Are Searching For / A Question For Those Who Have Personal Relationship With Jesus / ***bottom Power, Does It Really Worth It???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.