Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,816 members, 7,831,657 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

IPOB Lectures British High Commissioner On International Law - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Lectures British High Commissioner On International Law (3053 Views)

Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC / "Ebonyi Roads Are Best In South-East", Paul Arkwright British High Commissioner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Lectures British High Commissioner On International Law by Ojiofor: 12:04am On Apr 13, 2017
Afriifa:
lol You think ameachi is Igbo and pat utomi is igbo? Let me laugh till I fall

They are Fulani,can't you see from their names?
Continue your pranks until the D-day.
Re: IPOB Lectures British High Commissioner On International Law by Afriifa(m): 12:09am On Apr 13, 2017
Ojiofor:

They are Fulani,can't you see from their names?
Continue your pranks until the D-day.
I don't know why Ibo man will leave his igboship and be forcing an Aniocha man and Ikwere man that has repeatedly denied to be igbo to agree that they are igbo. Lol some people self esteem though.. Have you ever seen another tribe doing that? Lol sometimes when forcing their tribes doesn't work they result to calling them brothers and cousins. Lol I love igbo
Re: IPOB Lectures British High Commissioner On International Law by Ojiofor: 12:19am On Apr 13, 2017
Afriifa:
I don't know why Ibo man will leave his igboship and be forcing an Aniocha man and Ikwere man that has repeatedly denied to be igbo to agree that they are igbo. Lol some people self esteem though.. Have you ever seen another tribe doing that? Lol sometimes when forcing their tribes doesn't work they result to calling them brothers and cousins. Lol I love igbo

You can believe whatever you like as that is within your right but it does not change reality.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Lectures British High Commissioner On International Law by Afriifa(m): 12:27am On Apr 13, 2017
Ojiofor:

You can believe whatever you like as that is within your right but it does not change reality.
stop spewing trash dude I am from delta state I studied there n most of my class mates during secondary schools were Aniocha and Kwale people. I will tell you the truth. They hates you when you call them ibo. #facts.
Re: IPOB Lectures British High Commissioner On International Law by Ojiofor: 12:34am On Apr 13, 2017
Afriifa:
stop spewing trash dude I am from delta state I studied there n most of my class mates during secondary schools were Aniocha and Kwale people. I will tell you the truth. They hates you when you call them ibo. #facts.

Shut your trap and continue dwelling in your world of ignorance.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Lectures British High Commissioner On International Law by Afriifa(m): 12:53am On Apr 13, 2017
Ojiofor:

lol I wish I was lying. But I am not stop being delusional
Re: IPOB Lectures British High Commissioner On International Law by Ojiofor: 12:59am On Apr 13, 2017
Afriifa:
lol I wish I was lying. But I am not stop being delusional

Your mumu don do abeg sleep.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Lectures British High Commissioner On International Law by papaejima1: 1:23am On Apr 13, 2017
Afriifa:
men to me Niger Delta is just the Six states in south-south, the inclusion of Imo and Abia is just to distort our Unity as a region. So let me tell you.

To an South-southearner. He is a Niger Delta. You should be busy claiming south-east and Your Biafra. Perhaps, are you tired of chasing biafra?
Exactly!
Obigbo is south east, etche, omuma, egbema, ogba, ndoki, isiokpo, ahoada are all south east.
Remember how they were carved into south south to distort our unity?

So.... You're served.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Lectures British High Commissioner On International Law by papaejima1: 1:30am On Apr 13, 2017
Afriifa:
Yea sure, and they still speak the language, have same culture and still follow IPOB.
Clap for yourself.
Wisdom of Solomon

1 Like

Re: IPOB Lectures British High Commissioner On International Law by Ikeg: 2:05am On Apr 13, 2017
papaejima1:

Yea sure, and they still speak the language, have same culture and still follow IPOB.
Clap for yourself.
Wisdom of Solomon

Ignore the illiterate. That I'd very likely belongs to a yoruba wannabe delta. They are well known for that pitiful behavior.
I'm aniocha and proudly igbo. any slowpoke that tells you that aniocha hates igbo is a complete and utter lying, illiterate.

Even pat utomi the slowpoke is trying to push off as an "non igbo" is one of the proudest igbo man till date.

Just ignore that Afonja clown claiming Deltan

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Lectures British High Commissioner On International Law by AntiNigerian: 3:01am On Apr 13, 2017
Afriifa:
lol You think ameachi is Igbo and pat utomi is igbo? Let me laugh till I fall
look at this Afonja! Am also from Rivers state Etche LGA in particular! If the ijaw man from Ondo and Edo states can be seen as ijaw, then why can't the Igbos in Delta, rivers ,cross River and Edo states be seen as Igbos? Your brains need replacement!

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Lectures British High Commissioner On International Law by enemybulldozer(m): 3:47am On Apr 13, 2017
Afriifa:
what is Biafra self
Stop running around answer his question if you know what you are saying.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Lectures British High Commissioner On International Law by Afriifa(m): 5:14am On Apr 13, 2017
enemybulldozer:
Stop running around answer his question if you know what you are saying.
I don't answer foolish questions,, it makes me appear foolish..

He don't know the meaning of Niger Delta but his colleague brought in a map to defend his claims, how odd.

You biafrans doesn't know who you are up against.
Re: IPOB Lectures British High Commissioner On International Law by Afriifa(m): 5:32am On Apr 13, 2017
AntiNigerian:
look at this Afonja! Am also from Rivers state Etche LGA in particular! If the ijaw man from Ondo and Edo states can be seen as ijaw, then why can't the Igbos in Delta, rivers ,cross River and Edo states be seen as Igbos? Your brains need replacement!
lol. I don laugh come pee for pants. The states wey you call come even plenty pass your name. Let me help you on this one.

Ondo Ijaws are't seen as Ijaws by the other Ijaws. Men those people makes bold claims that they are Ijaw people. Ask Kingsley KUku.

I can't remember when someone from Edo state claimed to be an Ibo( see how you brought Edo and cross river to claim point) very laughable, man keep fooling yourself. As for the Ikwereans they have always maintained their stance that they are never Igbo. As for Delta state (my state) you can read one of my threads, so you will stop fantasizing. Men I can share you two of my friends.(old classmates) on whatsapp, One Is an Aniocha person. While the other is an Agbor person. Men this guys have preserved their origin with envy. They love their history like they love themselves......... Try calling them Ibo because they bore igbo names, that's when you will receive the shock of your life.(they also bear other names far from what you can call igbo).

Christian Okocha (my classmate) used to knock my head when I calls him igbo because of his second name(back then my thought was that okocha is an igbo man, probably from abia precisely) this made Christian more furious, and it resulted to me tracing Okocha's roots only to find out he's also from delta state.........

I really pity your bedweting thought..

My last comment. Take it or go to hell.
Re: IPOB Lectures British High Commissioner On International Law by Afriifa(m): 5:33am On Apr 13, 2017
papaejima1:

Clap for yourself.
Wisdom of Solomon
lol. I can't stop you from bedweting. I can only try really.
Re: IPOB Lectures British High Commissioner On International Law by Afriifa(m): 5:35am On Apr 13, 2017
papaejima1:

Exactly!
Obigbo is south east, etche, omuma, egbema, ogba, ndoki, isiokpo, ahoada are all south east.
Remember how they were carved into south south to distort our unity?

So.... You're served.
do you know the people there? Perhaps read my comment again you are still lacking something.
Re: IPOB Lectures British High Commissioner On International Law by Afriifa(m): 5:37am On Apr 13, 2017
Ojiofor:

Your mumu don do abeg sleep.
. Lol I already slept when you typed that. I just woke up now to see your last quote(really weak defence mechanism). By the way how was your night?
Re: IPOB Lectures British High Commissioner On International Law by Afriifa(m): 5:39am On Apr 13, 2017
Ojiofor:

lol someone from another country (biafra) now knows my own state and its people better than me.. How desperate.....

Too obvious. My last quote.
Re: IPOB Lectures British High Commissioner On International Law by Sector16(m): 6:14am On Apr 13, 2017
Afriifa:
lol someone from another country (biafra) now knows my own state and its people better than me.. How desperate.....

Too obvious. My last quote.
Africa, you need proper education, history to be precise... I don't doubt the fact that some of these people you mentioned deny the fact that they are Igbo's, but a discerning mind should ask, how come the igbo names? How come the similarities in culture? My brother when you understand the British/fulani conspiracy and howfar they went in dividing our people you will stop talking/posting like a kid...unless you were born late 80's or 1990's .....Niger delta is political creation to devide our people so they can continue fighting each other while they explore the oil..... Read your history books boy!

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Lectures British High Commissioner On International Law by Afriifa(m): 6:31am On Apr 13, 2017
Sector16:
Africa, you need proper education, history to be precise... I don't doubt the fact that some of these people you mentioned deny the fact that they are Igbo's, but a discerning mind should ask, how come the igbo names? How come the similarities in culture? My brother when you understand the British/fulani conspiracy and howfar they went in dividing our people you will stop talking/posting like a kid...unless you were born late 80's or 1990's .....Niger delta is political creation to devide our people so they can continue fighting each other while they explore the oil..... Read your history books boy!
read history again. Especially what the Niger Deltans passed through in the hands of Aguiyi Ironsi (an Igbo man).

Smiles. I don't just make my comments based on sentimental beliefs. And as for reading history books? Ooh man, you are telling the wrong guy.. Knowledge isn't measured by the number of years you spent living. So just go read wetin igbo man do Niger Delta people. There are more. But just finishe that one.
Re: IPOB Lectures British High Commissioner On International Law by ariesbull: 7:49am On Apr 13, 2017
Afriifa:
lol. I don laugh come pee for pants. The states wey you call come even plenty pass your name. Let me help you on this one.

Ondo Ijaws are't seen as Ijaws by the other Ijaws. Men those people makes bold claims that they are Ijaw people. Ask Kingsley KUku.

I can't remember when someone from Edo state claimed to be an Ibo( see how you brought Edo and cross river to claim point) very laughable, man keep fooling yourself. As for the Ikwereans they have always maintained their stance that they are never Igbo. As for Delta state (my state) you can read one of my threads, so you will stop fantasizing. Men I can share you two of my friends.(old classmates) on whatsapp, One Is an Aniocha person. While the other is an Agbor person. Men this guys have preserved their origin with envy. They love their history like they love themselves......... Try calling them Ibo because they bore igbo names, that's when you will receive the shock of your life.(they also bear other names far from what you can call igbo).

Christian Okocha (my classmate) used to knock my head when I calls him igbo because of his second name(back then my thought was that okocha is an igbo man, probably from abia precisely) this made Christian more furious, and it resulted to me tracing Okocha's roots only to find out he's also from delta state.........

I really pity your bedweting thought..

My last comment. Take it or go to hell.

Igbo akiri in edo are Igbo
The sec gen of ohaneze ndi Igbo is from ikwerre

But wait....How can you non Igbo tell the Igbo man who is Igbo or not....

You must be the funniest man ever liveth

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Lectures British High Commissioner On International Law by enemybulldozer(m): 8:14am On Apr 13, 2017
Afriifa:
I don't answer foolish questions,, it makes me appear foolish..

He don't know the meaning of Niger Delta but his colleague brought in a map to defend his claims, how odd.

You biafrans doesn't know who you are up against.
Ok who are we up against? You people that are parading yourselves as NDs don't even know the meaning of ND go and Google NIGER and DELTA at least Google is there to help people like you.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Lectures British High Commissioner On International Law by Ojiofor: 10:33am On Apr 13, 2017
Afriifa:
. Lol I already slept when you typed that. I just woke up now to see your last quote(really weak defence mechanism). By the way how was your night?

Mr mischief my night was awesome thanks for asking.
Re: IPOB Lectures British High Commissioner On International Law by cheruv: 12:59pm On Apr 13, 2017
Afriifa:
see how foolish you think? Can't I have my own opinion again? Do you guys even understand English language at all?
Of course opinions are like assholes..everyone has one undecided
Re: IPOB Lectures British High Commissioner On International Law by Afriifa(m): 1:04pm On Apr 13, 2017
cheruv:

Of course opinions are like assholes..everyone has one undecided
That's why Biafra only Exist in your dreams because the south south and their opinions are like assholes. Lol(seems I provoked someone)

up BIAFRA!
Re: IPOB Lectures British High Commissioner On International Law by cheruv: 4:23pm On Apr 13, 2017
Afriifa:
That's why Biafra only Exist in your dreams because the south south and their opinions are like assholes. Lol(seems I provoked someone)

up BIAFRA!
Nope...
I don't get worked up over stuffs like this...
The ish I'd that Nigeria is a conglomerate of tribes so its usually advisable to stick to yours.
You're Rukwo... So speak for your Rukwo people. Don't speak for an ogoja man in CRS or a kukuruku in Edo bkos they're in the same "SS" like you.
An Igbo from SS has the right to speak for SE Igbos... Just as a SE Igbo has the right to speak for SS Igbos. Just as you'd tolerate Igbos meddling in your affairs is the same way an Igbo would tolerate meddling in his own affairs from you.
Let's be properly guided cool
Re: IPOB Lectures British High Commissioner On International Law by papaejima1: 5:46pm On Apr 13, 2017
Afriifa:
do you know the people there? Perhaps read my comment again you are still lacking something.
Chai, see ur life.
I am from there bro. So it is not ur fvcking business to tell me who i am.
The only thing you dont lack is ability to type tripe.
Re: IPOB Lectures British High Commissioner On International Law by Afriifa(m): 5:48pm On Apr 13, 2017
papaejima1:

Chai, see ur life.
I am from there bro. So it is not ur fvcking business to tell me who i am.
The only thing you dont lack is ability to type tripe.
lol. Perhaps tell me your place brother
Re: IPOB Lectures British High Commissioner On International Law by papaejima1: 5:50pm On Apr 13, 2017
Ikeg:

Ignore the illiterate. That I'd very likely belongs to a yoruba wannabe delta. They are well known for that pitiful behavior.
I'm aniocha and proudly igbo. any slowpoke that tells you that aniocha hates igbo is a complete and utter lying, illiterate.

Even pat utomi the slowpoke is trying to push off as an "non igbo" is one of the proudest igbo man till date.

Just ignore that Afonja clown claiming Deltan
An ineffectual clown to boot I must concur.
Dude takes the cake for the expression "pathetic"
Re: IPOB Lectures British High Commissioner On International Law by papaejima1: 5:52pm On Apr 13, 2017
Afriifa:
lol. Perhaps tell me your place brother
You first.
But i know that cowardice is a virtue where you come from and as such you'd pass.

Prove me wrong!
Re: IPOB Lectures British High Commissioner On International Law by Afriifa(m): 5:58pm On Apr 13, 2017
papaejima1:

You first.
But i know that cowardice is a virtue where you come from and as such you'd pass.

Prove me wrong!
I am never forced to prove something.

Your foolish mistake was to try compel me. Now I asked you first, so if you have some dignity left in you as a person, endeavor to answer my question instead of running away from my it like a real Coward.
Re: IPOB Lectures British High Commissioner On International Law by xelly: 6:19pm On Apr 13, 2017
Afriifa:
Who is said the Niger Delta is looking up to the Igbos as big brothers?

Not even in my sleep. God4bid

If you are not, get your asshole a place to rest when the issue of Biafra is discussed. Biafrans see you as Biafra but aren't begging you to be.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SE States Combined Owe N257.74 Billion. / Stop Comparing Ekiti Fly Over Bridge With Lagos. Kaaki Is Not Jeans / APC Agrees That PDP Polled The Highest Number Of Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.