Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Why President Buhari Will Never Die In Service - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why President Buhari Will Never Die In Service (20308 Views)

Buhari Will Hand Over To ANN In 2019, Party Assures Nigerians / Why President Buhari And I Didn't Visit Dapchi - VP Osinbajo Reveals / Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why President Buhari Will Never Die In Service by SillyMods: 5:28pm On May 05, 2017
ephi123:

How exactly has Nigeria been repositioned in the last 2 years?

People are asking valid questions but yet all you guys do is accuse them of being haters instead of facing the facts.

Why is our forex situation the way it is? Why is inflation currently in double digits? Why is unemployment rising?

What exactly is the positive impact to the man on the street from this government?
You can't know how Nigeria is being repositioned because you've deliberately decided to be blind, deaf and dumb to facts.

1 Like

Re: Why President Buhari Will Never Die In Service by kpaofame: 5:28pm On May 05, 2017
My take on Buhari appearance for Juma'at service shows that is his a very irresponsible president

His appearance for Juma'at is not a state function, hence it means he is neglecting his functions for the state and can only appear for Juma'at
shey na chief Imam dem elect am to be
Re: Why President Buhari Will Never Die In Service by BuariCopyPaste: 5:29pm On May 05, 2017
I only owe the lanky Daura mallam one thing which is.....
RIP in advance.

1 Like

Re: Why President Buhari Will Never Die In Service by FriendNG: 5:31pm On May 05, 2017
Re: Why President Buhari Will Never Die In Service by israelmao(m): 5:33pm On May 05, 2017
As God wishes
Re: Why President Buhari Will Never Die In Service by okoliexpress: 5:33pm On May 05, 2017
lets for a minute agree that buhari is fighting corruption and helping the nation, do you know that all it will require to destroy his effort will be to elect a theif at the expiration of his term.
now obj left well over 40billion dollars or more in external reserve after 8 years and A GEJ in 6 years left it at more or less 25 billion. now my point is no human can fight corruption that one is self deceit, it takes strong systems to fight corruption which no matter how bad people rate gej, i applaud his administration for things like BVN, TSA and IPPS these have become effective tools in combating some of the great challenges that plague this nation... so for all those hailing bubu, he has done nothing to help the system and he's fighting the battle with an unsustainable technique and in a moribund fashion an with regards to the economy the president has got no clue as all the economic strides of this administration has PYO written in them..
Re: Why President Buhari Will Never Die In Service by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 05, 2017
smiley
Re: Why President Buhari Will Never Die In Service by CXLVII: 5:35pm On May 05, 2017
lightblazingnow:
Leaders are appointed from above

Smh!

Who votes from above?

Any block votes that comes from above?

Please face reality!
Re: Why President Buhari Will Never Die In Service by Spells(m): 5:35pm On May 05, 2017
U b God abi Wey don sir

Re: Why President Buhari Will Never Die In Service by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 05, 2017
somadinho10:
the person below me is HIV positive tongue
how did you know? he must have infected you grin that's the only way you could have known.
Re: Why President Buhari Will Never Die In Service by CXLVII: 5:36pm On May 05, 2017
[s]
okoliexpress:
lets for a minute agree that buhari is fighting corruption and helping the nation, do you know that all it will require to destroy his effort will be to elect a theif at the expiration of his term.
now obj left well over 40billion dollars or more in ECA after 8 years and A GEJ in 6 years left it at more or less 25 billion. now my point is no human can fight corruption that one is self deceit, it takes strong systems to fight corruption which no matter how bad people rate gej, i applaud his administration for things like BVN, TSA and IPPS these have become effective tools in combating some of the great challenges that plague this nation... so for all those hailing bubu, he has done nothing to help the system and he's fighting the battle with an unsustainable technique
[/s]
Re: Why President Buhari Will Never Die In Service by CXLVII: 5:38pm On May 05, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:
I only owe the lanky Daura mallam one thing which is.....

RIP in advance.

Let's wait and see who dies first between both of you!

Like you don't know you can be used for money rituals at any point in time.

2 Likes

Re: Why President Buhari Will Never Die In Service by Jakama90(m): 5:46pm On May 05, 2017
Na the same people
Re: Why President Buhari Will Never Die In Service by ngolokante(m): 5:46pm On May 05, 2017
No!!!... Nobody knows when anybody will die... While we are happy that our President is getting better let us not be like the wailers who were wishing THEIR President death because they were under the delusion that their mouths or evil thoughts had made them God so they can determine when an individual will die or fall sick not remembering that death and I'll health could be lurking behind them ready to pounce at any moment... let us not be like wailers who due to their hatred for elderly people, do not wish to live up to old age

1 Like

Re: Why President Buhari Will Never Die In Service by somadinho10: 5:46pm On May 05, 2017
gypsey:
how did you know? he must have infected you grin that's the only way you could have known.
hehhehehehehehehhe grin na joke nah
Re: Why President Buhari Will Never Die In Service by Zaitoon: 5:52pm On May 05, 2017
ngolokante:
No!!!... Nobody knows when anybody will die... While we are happy that our President is getting better let us not be like the wailers who were wishing THEIR President death because they were under the delusion that their mouths or evil thoughts had made them God so they can determine when an individual will die or fall sick not remembering that death and I'll health could be lurking behind them ready to pounce at any moment... let us not be like wailers who due to their hatred for elderly people, do not wish to live up to old age
leave them anybody that wishes his fellow human being death will die before the person undecided
Re: Why President Buhari Will Never Die In Service by enny008: 5:53pm On May 05, 2017
wish the man well
Re: Why President Buhari Will Never Die In Service by Goddex: 5:57pm On May 05, 2017
ephi123:

People are asking valid questions but yet all you guys do is accuse them of being haters instead of facing the facts.

Why is our forex situation the way it is? Why is inflation currently in double digits? Why is unemployment rising?

What exactly is the positive impact to the man on the street from this government?
Re: Why President Buhari Will Never Die In Service by eph123(f): 5:57pm On May 05, 2017
BabaAlabi:
From time immemorial, there has been this conception that Buhari is incorruptible and the only person on earth who can free Nigeria from the shackles of corruption. Unfortunately, various instances disprove this;

1- Nepotism and Cronyism - Appointing a large number of people because they are from the north is one of the worst forms of corruption. He is not just cheating other regions, but also crippling the system. A crippled system will inexorably lead to collapse, suffering and economic retardation. The north might benefit but Nigeria will suffer!

2- Association with the corrupt cabal- Guilt by association is nonetheless guilt itself. Babachir Lawal et. al. are shining examples. No need to write more before EFCC 'discovers' millions in my one bedroom house.

3. Selective Anti-corruption campaign- While many Nigerians are happy that corrupt pdp members are being prosecuted and hunted, we want it extended to APC members. This is the truest meaning of being incorruptible and Buhari has failed in this regard.

Concise summary.

3 Likes

Re: Why President Buhari Will Never Die In Service by LionDeLeo: 5:57pm On May 05, 2017
ephi123:

Keep crying from thread to thread, may be your life will improve one day.

All enemies of this country will certainly get nadda.

By the way, what is business with Nigeria?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why President Buhari Will Never Die In Service by eph123(f): 5:58pm On May 05, 2017
SillyMods:

You can't know how Nigeria is being repositioned because you've deliberately decided to be blind, dear and dumb to facts.

Your moniker says it all, very apt description of yourself. Now, go and take a seat.

And as for the fellow poster ^^ up there, continue quoting me joblessly about.

1 Like

Re: Why President Buhari Will Never Die In Service by LionDeLeo: 5:59pm On May 05, 2017
Zaitoon:
leave them anybody that wishes his fellow human being death will die before the person undecided

What do you expect from people who wake their parents with side kicks?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why President Buhari Will Never Die In Service by BabaAlabi: 6:00pm On May 05, 2017
eph123:

Concise summary.
Thanks. This makes it simpler to comprehend.

1 Like

Re: Why President Buhari Will Never Die In Service by eph123(f): 6:02pm On May 05, 2017
Nigerians will surely think twice before electing people whose supporters consider going to the mosque as an achievement worthy of celebration.

I can just imagine Theresa May or Merkel being celebrated for showing up at church once a week.

Nation of mediocres.

3 Likes

Re: Why President Buhari Will Never Die In Service by Icon79(m): 6:04pm On May 05, 2017
Amen to that, bro!!!

O pari

lightblazingnow:
The right​ time to cage the thieves is here

He must finish what he couldn't at first

Nigeria must be repositioned

We needed​ a man of truth and integrity to mount the highest office

The prayers of genuine Nigerian have been heard.

All the other making noise here and there are thieves.

Long live the president of the federal republic of Nigeria
Long Mohammed Buhari

Long live Nigerians everywhere

Long live me
Re: Why President Buhari Will Never Die In Service by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 05, 2017
their conspiracy no reach..

one don dey already reason how osibanjo go take sack buhari ministers..

haba..

baba Akande don dey remind us of 93".

the other one dey plan to shut nigeria down..

Fani sef brain reset..

Abi na Fayose..

i no be bubu or APC fan o..

but nobody be God..

Osibanjo media centre and those conspiracy Afonjas.. dem Bad.

Osibanjo no fit rule naija..live!
Re: Why President Buhari Will Never Die In Service by Chukwudi4naija(m): 6:18pm On May 05, 2017
lightblazingnow:
The right​ time to cage the thieves is here

He must finish what he couldn't at first

Nigeria must be repositioned

We needed​ a man of truth and integrity to mount the highest office

The prayers of genuine Nigerian have been heard.

All the other making noise here and there are thieves.

Long live the president of the federal republic of Nigeria
Long Mohammed Buhari

Long live Nigerians everywhere

Long live me
In your perception l guess. So, from your knowledge, someone who fights corruption alone religious, tribalistic and political line is truthful and has integrity. Someone who fights corruption at the expense of repositioning the economy. Do you know how many Nigerians who are wallowing in abject poverty some of who have resulted in begging and stealing just to survive, courtesy of this administration. I am sure you don't eat three square meals with essential ingredients as you use to and you're still smiling just to maintain allegiance to your inept man. I'm sure you just want be relevant in the scheme of things so that your political opponents with not ridicule your costly mistake by supporting APC and its leadership that wasn't prepared for governance in the first place. I was critical of Gej's administration for its levity in sanctioning some corrupt individuals in his administration because I support the progress of this country, but you have chosen to remain insensitive to current state of things. Pls, you have examine your life because unexamined life is not worth living as put by Socrates.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Looting: Zahra, Others Who Said Buhari Isn't The Problem Are Misguided - Reno / Sabo Garba Forged Academic Certificate - Sahara Reporters / Militants Blow Up NPDC Pipeline In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.