Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,059 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Why President Buhari Will Never Die In Service - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why President Buhari Will Never Die In Service (20309 Views)

Buhari Will Hand Over To ANN In 2019, Party Assures Nigerians / Why President Buhari And I Didn't Visit Dapchi - VP Osinbajo Reveals / Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why President Buhari Will Never Die In Service by daredreman(m): 6:18pm On May 05, 2017
ephi123:

How exactly has Nigeria been repositioned in the last 2 years?

People are asking valid questions but yet all you guys do is accuse them of being haters instead of facing the facts.

Why is our forex situation the way it is? Why is inflation currently in double digits? Why is unemployment rising?

What exactly is the positive impact to the man on the street from this government?

My dear God will bless you, help me ask OP oo

Nigerians will never face the facts

2 Likes

Re: Why President Buhari Will Never Die In Service by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 05, 2017
somadinho10:
hehhehehehehehehhe grin na joke nah
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why President Buhari Will Never Die In Service by saintmark88(m): 6:32pm On May 05, 2017
ephi123:

People are asking valid questions but yet all you guys do is accuse them of being haters instead of facing the facts.

Why is our forex situation the way it is? Why

is inflation currently in double digits? Why is unemployment rising?

What exactly is the positive impact to the man on the street from this government?

Calm down, remember wen he was travelling from country to country on state visits, u guys criticized him for travelling, now his health has failed him, u guys r d same one criticizing him for not been able to function.....Nigerians. I know u have a right to be angry an things r not working n d country, but be sincere to urself, ur complaints comes with a bit of sentiment.
Re: Why President Buhari Will Never Die In Service by DonCortino: 6:38pm On May 05, 2017
ephi123:

Why is our forex situation the way it is? Why is inflation currently in double digits? Why is unemployment rising?

They will tell u all is GEJ's fault! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why President Buhari Will Never Die In Service by Zaitoon: 6:55pm On May 05, 2017
LionDeLeo:

What do you expect from people who wake their parents with side kicks?
I wouldn't expect less. The hatred on him is too much as if he his cause of their frustrated life undecided
Re: Why President Buhari Will Never Die In Service by TheLogicalMind(m): 7:32pm On May 05, 2017
lightblazingnow:
The right​ time to cage the thieves is here

He must finish what he couldn't at first

Nigeria must be repositioned

We needed​ a man of truth and integrity to mount the highest office

The prayers of genuine Nigerian have been heard.

All the other making noise here and there are thieves.

Long live the president of the federal republic of Nigeria
Long Mohammed Buhari

Long live Nigerians everywhere

Long live me

I OPENED THIS THREAD EXPECTING TO READ AN INTELLIGENT WRITE UP SUPPORTED WITH FACTS, DETAILS AND LOGIC.

INSTEAD ALL I SEE IS EMPTY SENTIMENTAL HOGWASH AND A VAIN APPEAL TO EMOTION. THE MAN IS PHYSICALLY WASTING AWAY BEFORE OUR VERY EYES, BUT HIS BMC CREW REFUSE TO ACCEPT THE EVIDENCE THAT IS GLARING FOR ALL TO SEE. IF BUHARI'S HYPER EMOTIONAL AND INTELLECTUALLY CHALLENGED SUPPORTERS KEEP THIS UP, THIS IS WHAT BUHARI WILL LOOK LIKE BY THE TIME 2019 COMES AROUND:

2 Likes

Re: Why President Buhari Will Never Die In Service by eph123(f): 7:47pm On May 05, 2017
saintmark88:

Calm down, remember wen he was travelling from country to country on state visits, u guys criticized him for travelling, now his health has failed him, u guys r d same one criticizing him for not been able to function.....Nigerians. I know u have a right to be angry an things r not working n d country, but be sincere to urself, ur complaints comes with a bit of sentiment.

That is the only reason I keep blasting this government. I don't do sentiments.

1 Like

Re: Why President Buhari Will Never Die In Service by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 05, 2017
OlaMiki:
may be that opposite u refer to will happen to u . foolish person
Foolish person too so you don't know man can give up the ghost anytime. It takes the supreme to change till

1 Like

Re: Why President Buhari Will Never Die In Service by eph123(f): 7:51pm On May 05, 2017
daredreman:

My dear God will bless you, help me ask OP oo

Nigerians will never face the facts

That is why we are where we are today after 60 good years of independence.

When you meet and talk to people from other countries, it's enough to make one ashamed of being Nigerian. Nothing to boast of in the country. What exactly do we even contribute to the global comity? Nothing. All because we keep electing these intellectually derelict non-patriotic thieves to power. A president who is patriotic would not send all his kids to study abroad, that's a small example.

Yet someone is creating this kind of crap thread and expecting applause, he's on a long thing.

3 Likes

Re: Why President Buhari Will Never Die In Service by eph123(f): 7:53pm On May 05, 2017
DonCortino:

They will tell u all is GEJ's fault! undecided

Yep, same stale sorry excuses.
Re: Why President Buhari Will Never Die In Service by kenny987(f): 8:07pm On May 05, 2017
unclezuma:
grin grin grin grin

Op you write very similar to a particular clown here on NL up to and including the double spacing and corny retort.

Saarrki!
Re: Why President Buhari Will Never Die In Service by kenny987(f): 8:11pm On May 05, 2017
SillyMods:

You can't know how Nigeria is being repositioned because you've deliberately decided to be blind, deaf and dumb to facts.

With ur eyes, ears and mouth wide open how about answering his questions rather than assume any physical ailment plagues him?
Re: Why President Buhari Will Never Die In Service by Franzinni: 8:20pm On May 05, 2017
You are the ones killing the man.... Keep pushing him when he is obviously playing penalty kicks of his life.... Continue cheering him to the final whistle...
Re: Why President Buhari Will Never Die In Service by kenny987(f): 8:22pm On May 05, 2017
saintmark88:

Were his aimless and frequent travels some kind of achievement to be celebrated? Who knows whether some were on the basis of the already poor health that was concealed from Nigerians at that time until he became too sick to cover up?
The problem is his inability to function and refusal to give way to one who can. The travels achieved next to nothing rather than an unnecessary drain on the public purse and now in his vegetative state, he still constitutes an enormous drain the extent of which still remains hidden till date.

Where is the openness, transparency and integrity they claimed during campaign?
Re: Why President Buhari Will Never Die In Service by Yusufmanusman(m): 9:56pm On May 05, 2017
We as a poor man we still searching for comforter. LIGHT ZERO, WATER ZERO, ROAD ZERO, HOSPITAL ZERO, SCHOOL ZERO, EMPLOYMENT ZERO, FUEL PRIZED ZERO, mention what we as poor man benefit from Govt. Suffer ness over rind us during APC tenure too much. Allah help the poor.
Re: Why President Buhari Will Never Die In Service by lightblazingnow(m): 10:09pm On May 05, 2017
Nukilia:
OP I just dey laugh you because you no sabi anything. grin

Which corruption is he fighting? The man that told us grasscutter was innocent undecided

It is well with your soul

Buhari apologists are crawling out of their holes grin
how do you know

When fools speak
Re: Why President Buhari Will Never Die In Service by lightblazingnow(m): 10:14pm On May 05, 2017
Live forever
Re: Why President Buhari Will Never Die In Service by lightblazingnow(m): 10:28pm On May 05, 2017
Never
Re: Why President Buhari Will Never Die In Service by saintmark88(m): 11:18pm On May 05, 2017
kenny987:

Were his aimless and frequent travels some kind of achievement to be celebrated? Who knows whether some were on the basis of the already poor health that was concealed from Nigerians at that time until he became too sick to cover up?
The problem is his inability to function and refusal to give way to one who can. The travels achieved next to nothing rather than an unnecessary drain on the public purse and now in his vegetative state, he still constitutes an enormous drain the extent of which still remains hidden till date.

Where is the openness, transparency and integrity they claimed during campaign?

Handover that's what u want, wen he did to his vice to run the country, weren't u the same persons who clamoured and wailed that he should be back, so what handover again r u asking for??
Re: Why President Buhari Will Never Die In Service by kenny987(f): 11:29pm On May 05, 2017
saintmark88:

Handover that's what u want, wen he did to his vice to run the country, weren't u the same persons who clamoured and wailed that he should be back, so what handover again r u asking for??

I said, 'Give way', in other words, completely disappear from the scene with his rotten fulani cabal/handlers. It is not to be a temporary measure with him still looming like some albatross around the neck of the VP. He should resign and treat himself because he is incapable of anything else including leadership of Nigeria. Note that his handing over during his medical sojourns is not out of any form of integrity or cleanliness of heart, rather it is a constitutional requirement which he cannot disregard. It is unfortunate that even now that he is unable ti attend top his official functions and actually do his job, he still hasn't even handed over just because he's in town and only manages to attend to religious functions.
Re: Why President Buhari Will Never Die In Service by saintmark88(m): 11:39pm On May 05, 2017
kenny987:

I said, 'Give way', in other words, completely disappear from the scene with his rotten fulani cabal/handlers. It is not to be a temporary measure with him still looming like some albatross around the neck of the VP. He should resign and treat himself because he is incapable of anything else including leadership of Nigeria. Note that his handing over during his medical sojourns is not out of any form of integrity or cleanliness of heart, rather it is a constitutional requirement which he cannot disregard. It is unfortunate that even now that he is unable ti attend top his official functions and actually do his job, he still hasn't even handed over just because he's in town and only manages to attend to religious functions.

I tend to disagree with u, he cannot give way just because u want him to give way or because one one sentiment or the other. There are grounds for that, if he feels he still has what to offer to Nigeria, the allow the man c out his final two years. On your claim he handed over to his vice not out of integrity but because he was constitutionally mandated to,.o disagree with u, this is a man hu during the military era, handed so much power to his vice late tunde idiagbon. So tht point holds no water. I myself am been sentimental here, I hate to admit it, I hate d APC as a party cos they r full of rogues but I like the man called Buhari. Aa far as he can stand, he can work, he can see and he can speak, I see no reason for him resigning.
Re: Why President Buhari Will Never Die In Service by lightblazingnow(m): 11:10am On May 06, 2017
Sure
Re: Why President Buhari Will Never Die In Service by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:27pm On May 06, 2017
Laitesmart:
So you don turn creator now abi

And you are the creator for wishing him dead?
Re: Why President Buhari Will Never Die In Service by lightblazingnow(m): 1:49pm On May 06, 2017
Good
Re: Why President Buhari Will Never Die In Service by lightblazingnow(m): 1:50pm On May 06, 2017
Great
Re: Why President Buhari Will Never Die In Service by lightblazingnow(m): 3:33am On May 07, 2017
Never

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity Will Ease Off Next Week, Kyari Assures Nigerians / Police Arrest Fleeing Boko Haram Member In Ogun / Kachikwu Reacts To Recent Attacks On Forcados Pipeline By Militants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.