Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,654 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Sheriff Has 7 Days To Apologise To Jonathan For Walking Out On Him - PDP Youths - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheriff Has 7 Days To Apologise To Jonathan For Walking Out On Him - PDP Youths (20044 Views)

NUJ Leadership Denies Walking Out On Lai Mohammed / Dino Melaye Thanks Goodluck Jonathan For Completing 85% Of Abuja Light Rail / Ex-ministers Angry With Jonathan For ‘abandoning’ Them With EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheriff Has 7 Days To Apologise To Jonathan For Walking Out On Him - PDP Youths by Ebeleiscorupt: 11:57pm On Apr 12, 2017
And if not what happened?

Jonathan should be in prison, no one is apologizing to that mumu.

1 Like

Re: Sheriff Has 7 Days To Apologise To Jonathan For Walking Out On Him - PDP Youths by nonsobaba: 11:58pm On Apr 12, 2017
Afam4eva:

Sherriff walked out because he was not recognized as the chairman at the meeting which makes a whole lot of sense. That's a disrespect on Jonathan and everyone there considering that the meeting was meant to resolve the issue at hand.
Jonathan has since lost the respect of sane Nigerians when he unequivocally declared that 'stealing is not corruption'

1 Like

Re: Sheriff Has 7 Days To Apologise To Jonathan For Walking Out On Him - PDP Youths by Realret70: 1:10am On Apr 13, 2017
Afam4eva:
it really beats me how any person would have problems with Jonathan considering he's a very humble and non confrontational person. This just shows that a country like Nigeria may not need democracy at all because we tend to respect people who are very tough on us ie Buhari et Obasanjo.
Yes wohh so humble to have allowed his people destroy the nation LOLlll
Re: Sheriff Has 7 Days To Apologise To Jonathan For Walking Out On Him - PDP Youths by Jabioro: 3:35am On Apr 13, 2017
BeardedMeat:
To think that 4 people actually liked this jargon angry
So you are here to counts my likes.. thumb up boy!!!
Re: Sheriff Has 7 Days To Apologise To Jonathan For Walking Out On Him - PDP Youths by Leiman100(m): 4:15am On Apr 13, 2017
PDP youth from which faction?
Re: Sheriff Has 7 Days To Apologise To Jonathan For Walking Out On Him - PDP Youths by Leiman100(m): 4:23am On Apr 13, 2017
Damilolababy:
Check Out This Two Sisters Disturbing Social Media With Big Watermelons (Photos)

http://www.wapextra.com.ng/two-sisters-disturbing-social-media-with-big-watermelons/
you dont have biz to advertise or you no get work?
Re: Sheriff Has 7 Days To Apologise To Jonathan For Walking Out On Him - PDP Youths by Kiakia(m): 6:11am On Apr 13, 2017
hinwazaka:

www.dailypost.ng/2017/04/12/pdp-youths-give-sheriff-7-day-ultimatum-apologize-jonathan/
And if he does not apologise, nko? Are they pleading to Sheriff to apologise to Jonathan or ordering him to do so? These so called youths sef.
Re: Sheriff Has 7 Days To Apologise To Jonathan For Walking Out On Him - PDP Youths by ekhai(m): 6:56am On Apr 13, 2017
buchai:
I will not vote for PDP if Sheriff is still their chairman period, sheriff na bad market to me.
OK HOLD YOUR VOTE BECAUSE OUR SHIAMAN'S TENURE IS NOT EXPIRED. MEANWHILE, GIVE WAY SHERIFF ON THE WAY TO YOUR SIDE.

1 Like

Re: Sheriff Has 7 Days To Apologise To Jonathan For Walking Out On Him - PDP Youths by bundle33: 7:02am On Apr 13, 2017
Oga Op jonathan is respected man in PDP also sheriff....Wike and fayose should be blame for this shit....let sheriff still be the chairman of PDP after another convention of PDP then another chairman of PDP can be elected with present of Sheriff...without that it's abortive...Jonathan should not dance to Wike and fayose sentiment but diplomacy and fairness...#SUPPORTER OF PDP
Re: Sheriff Has 7 Days To Apologise To Jonathan For Walking Out On Him - PDP Youths by Boyooosa(m): 9:24am On Apr 13, 2017
THEIR PROBLEM IS THEIR PROBLEM... GONGONSHI!
Re: Sheriff Has 7 Days To Apologise To Jonathan For Walking Out On Him - PDP Youths by Pro2makx(m): 10:20am On Apr 13, 2017
koboko69:

The kind of confusion u and ur likes have is out of this planet. All for likes from super clowns like u.

Why shouldn't a substantive Chairman give a speech first in a party meeting.

He had the right to walk out
I am sure u sound right in ur ears.
Was it your substantive chairman that called the meeting?
Is ur substantive chairman not among the warring factions the meeting was conveyed for,
Can u president on a case that affects u? Oh! I get it, u want to be ur the judge in ur own case?
Did anyone tell u ur substantive chairman came late? What does that tell u about the kinda leader he is?
Where u also told that he was supposed to speak next after the conveyer of the meeting finished addressing on why he called the meeting? But he was not there, then rather than allow makarfi speak, since he earlier agreed to speak after sheriff, the BOT chairman was allowed to speak, all was just to wait till the proud thing comes.
I could continue asking u more, but I suspect u r intentionally taking the wrong side
Re: Sheriff Has 7 Days To Apologise To Jonathan For Walking Out On Him - PDP Youths by Pro2makx(m): 10:26am On Apr 13, 2017
nonsobaba:
Jonathan has since lost the respect of sane Nigerians when he unequivocally declared that 'stealing is not corruption'
Did he declare it or u helped me twist it?
How come u r not also twisting dogs and baboons will be soaked in blood?
Hypocrites
Re: Sheriff Has 7 Days To Apologise To Jonathan For Walking Out On Him - PDP Youths by Codes151(m): 11:31pm On Apr 14, 2017
Afam4eva:
it really beats me how any person would have problems with Jonathan considering he's a very humble and non confrontational person. This just shows that a country like Nigeria may not need democracy at all because we tend to respect people who are very tough on us ie Buhari et Obasanjo.
thats y I am relocating! Back to ghana! Were democracy is practiced
Re: Sheriff Has 7 Days To Apologise To Jonathan For Walking Out On Him - PDP Youths by Codes151(m): 11:32pm On Apr 14, 2017
nonsobaba:
u r not educated to a phd level to understand that sentence!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari, APC Can't Leave Government For Thieves - Osinbajo Blasts PDP / FG To Register Cattle From Neighbouring Countries / Deputy IG Of Police Slumps In Ikorodu Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.