Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,861 members, 7,862,833 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:33 AM

“wizkid, Davido And I Are The Best In The Music Industry” – Tekno Declares - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “wizkid, Davido And I Are The Best In The Music Industry” – Tekno Declares (1086 Views)

Frodd: Esther And I Are Just Friends, No Love Interest Between Us / Tiwa Savage: Wizkid And I Are "Friends With Benefit" (video) / CeeC: Tobi & I Are Not Friends For Now, I'm Sorry For Ripping Off That Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“wizkid, Davido And I Are The Best In The Music Industry” – Tekno Declares by haryo27(m): 9:28pm On Apr 12, 2017
Nigerian singer, Alhaji Tekno, has taken to his twitter page to declare that Starboy, OBO and himself, are the three artistes ruling the music scene at the moment.

The “Pana” crooner tweeted;
Read more
http://www.dope9jagist.com/2017/04/wizkid-davido-and-i-are-best-in-music.html
Re: “wizkid, Davido And I Are The Best In The Music Industry” – Tekno Declares by temitope277(m): 9:43pm On Apr 12, 2017
u dey craze bros. First to comment
Re: “wizkid, Davido And I Are The Best In The Music Industry” – Tekno Declares by chelseaboi(m): 9:55pm On Apr 12, 2017
Pride goes before a fall......kip on boasting till ur village PEO vex on top ur matter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “wizkid, Davido And I Are The Best In The Music Industry” – Tekno Declares by mrtomola(m): 10:42pm On Apr 12, 2017
So Tekno finally borrowed brain from Lai Mohammed A.K.A Lie Mohammed. I comment my reserved for this Dumbass Tekno o!
Re: “wizkid, Davido And I Are The Best In The Music Industry” – Tekno Declares by Stanleysteno(m): 10:57pm On Apr 12, 2017
Bia tecno, are u sure u are okay
Re: “wizkid, Davido And I Are The Best In The Music Industry” – Tekno Declares by Moving4: 11:15pm On Apr 12, 2017
All these bloggers & deir stories sef! So u can't show us d tweet here? How do u expect dis 2 reach FP sinx all u care abt is traffic in ur blog?
Re: “wizkid, Davido And I Are The Best In The Music Industry” – Tekno Declares by Scream(m): 11:45pm On Apr 12, 2017
Let Tu Baba hold a mic and walk across a stage...that performance alone would beat the the performance of the three mentioned...

Call me when there's something reasonable from the loud mouth.
Re: “wizkid, Davido And I Are The Best In The Music Industry” – Tekno Declares by karrengold(f): 12:06am On Apr 13, 2017
Brother tekno,is like u have tetanus in ur brain...
Re: “wizkid, Davido And I Are The Best In The Music Industry” – Tekno Declares by fucklikant101(m): 12:30am On Apr 13, 2017
karrengold:
Brother tekno,is like u have tetanus in ur brain...
Babe please send me some.nakkkked pix of yours wink I want to use it for research purposes cool

1 Like

Re: “wizkid, Davido And I Are The Best In The Music Industry” – Tekno Declares by PROWESX(m): 1:02am On Apr 13, 2017

Re: “wizkid, Davido And I Are The Best In The Music Industry” – Tekno Declares by niceshirts: 3:25am On Apr 13, 2017
if a tecno can say this. my people what will an iphone say.
p.s check my profile, nice shirts awaits you

Re: “wizkid, Davido And I Are The Best In The Music Industry” – Tekno Declares by chriskosherbal(m): 4:00am On Apr 13, 2017
I think anybody is entitled to his/her opinion.

(1) (Reply)

I Will Slap Fathia Balogun Real Hard - Dayo Amusa / Davido's (if) & Runtown (mad Over You) Which Hit Song Do U Prefer As Your Best? / New Couple Alert? BBA Melvin Odua And BBN Debie Rise Share More Vacation Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.