Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,816 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Ebo {sacrifice} And Charm For Fame - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ebo {sacrifice} And Charm For Fame (1258 Views)

What You Don't Know About IFA Sacrifice (ebo) / See The Ebo "Sacrifice" I Offered To Esu In My Shrine [photos] / Man Shares Photos Of Goat, Fowl For His Sacrifice And Was Criticized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ebo {sacrifice} And Charm For Fame by Babalawos(m): 10:52pm On Apr 12, 2017
INCANTATION

Edi konron, Edi kanrin kanrin.
Adafa fun Gongon ni jo ti'onshawo lo si ona jinrin.

He made divination for the big Drum when he was going to perform in a distant place.

He was advised to make sacrifice with a threaded rope in order to avoid the risk of being tied up during his journey. He failed to make the sacrifice.

When he got to his destination, he performed so impressively that people were dancing to his melodies.

After dancing for a long time, he became very tired. That was the point at which Esu was told that Gongon did not made sacrifice.

When Esu saw that he was tired, he suggested to the people being entertained by Gongon that they should use a threaded twine to fasten up his head strongly because that was the only way to make him to produce more melodious music.

His head was accordingly tied up and the music he produced became even more harmonious. As his music moved from crescendo to allegretto, he became delirious and as if he was possessed, his music moved into allegro and his head exploded and got burst. His pieces were cast asunder and abandoned.

When this Odu appears at divination for a person who is embarking on a tour, he should be told to make sacrifice before going.

If it is however Ayeo, he should be told not to undertake the trip because disgrace and embarrassment await him there.

This work was inspired by LATE DR. C. OSAMARO IBIE, J.P.

Thank you for reading, leave a comment

Babalawos

1 Like

Re: Ebo {sacrifice} And Charm For Fame by Zenlife: 9:11am On Apr 14, 2017
Babalawos:
INCANTATION

He made divination for the big Drum when he was going to perform in a distant place.

He was advised to make sacrifice with a threaded rope in order to avoid the risk of being tied up during his journey. He failed to make the sacrifice.

When he got to his destination, he performed so impressively that people were dancing to his melodies.

After dancing for a long time, he became very tired. That was the point at which Esu was told that Gongon did not made sacrifice.

When Esu saw that he was tired, he suggested to the people being entertained by Gongon that they should use a threaded twine to fasten up his head strongly because that was the only way to make him to produce more melodious music.

His head was accordingly tied up and the music he produced became even more harmonious. As his music moved from crescendo to allegretto, he became delirious and as if he was possessed, his music moved into allegro and his head exploded and got burst. His pieces were cast asunder and abandoned.

When this Odu appears at divination for a person who is embarking on a tour, he should be told to make sacrifice before going.

If it is however Ayeo, he should be told not to undertake the trip because disgrace and embarrassment await him there

Thank you for reading, leave a comment

Babalawos

Greetings Awo,
How much is your divination fee for both Ifa and face? And what details should be provided?

Thank you.
Re: Ebo {sacrifice} And Charm For Fame by Babalawos(m): 9:48am On Apr 14, 2017
Zenlife:

Greetings Awo,
How much is your divination fee for both Ifa and face? And what details should be provided?

Thank you.

Aboru Aboye

My private IFA Oracle Divination Fee is 2,500 Naira.

You will provide your full names and questions for my private IFA Oracle Divination which my IFA Oracle divination report through email is extremely detailed covering your past, present, future, the name of your Ori Orisa (God / Goddess in charge of your destiny), ebos, etutus (taboos), Ancestors, Orisa's to Worship, solution to your problems..... etc.

My Private Face Divination Fee is 5,000 Naira.

You will provide only your face photograph and your questions for my private face divination which my private face divination report through email is extremely detailed covering your past, present, future but doesn't provide solution to your problems.

Or you can come to my shrine in Benin City, Edo State, Nigeria for one one one IFA Oracle Divination or face divination.

Babalawos

(1) (Reply)

The Non Existence Of Freewill And The Irrationality Of Divine Punishment. / Are True Muslims Expected To Lie? / 13 Ways To know if you are really a good Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.