Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Samsung Retakes Global Smartphone Lead, Apple Down To Second - Trendforce - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Retakes Global Smartphone Lead, Apple Down To Second - Trendforce (15746 Views)

Huawei Overtakes Samsung As Top Global Smartphone Maker – Report / Global Smartphone Sales Down 4% In Q1 To 330 Million - Report / Huawei Beat Apple For The Second Place In The Global Smartphone Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung Retakes Global Smartphone Lead, Apple Down To Second - Trendforce by oyienootieno: 7:48am On Apr 13, 2017
kennieG:
Chinese brands will soon take over

Please wake up from that nightmare...
Re: Samsung Retakes Global Smartphone Lead, Apple Down To Second - Trendforce by oyienootieno: 7:52am On Apr 13, 2017
Jeezuzpick:

I have a Tecno (Phantom 6) AND a Samsung (Note 3).

Rocking both.

More like Nitel and MTN lol...
Re: Samsung Retakes Global Smartphone Lead, Apple Down To Second - Trendforce by Kog45(m): 7:52am On Apr 13, 2017
henrixx:
oppo and vivo ke?
Yes OPPO very good phone produced by former Apple boss.
Re: Samsung Retakes Global Smartphone Lead, Apple Down To Second - Trendforce by twentyk(m): 7:53am On Apr 13, 2017
Jeezuzpick:

I have a Tecno (Phantom 6) AND a Samsung (Note 3).

Rocking both.
ABEG GIMMIE ONE
Re: Samsung Retakes Global Smartphone Lead, Apple Down To Second - Trendforce by henrixx(m): 7:53am On Apr 13, 2017
Kog45:
Yes OPPO very good phone produced by former Apple boss.
never knew
Re: Samsung Retakes Global Smartphone Lead, Apple Down To Second - Trendforce by AlphaStyles(m): 7:54am On Apr 13, 2017
all this phones wey blike gold for here go abroad dem cheap like hell
Re: Samsung Retakes Global Smartphone Lead, Apple Down To Second - Trendforce by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 13, 2017
Using an Oppo n1 for over 3years now and running a compiled custom lineage os 14.1

Planning on getting BlackBerry keyone or blackphone.
Re: Samsung Retakes Global Smartphone Lead, Apple Down To Second - Trendforce by Abeyjide: 8:01am On Apr 13, 2017
the samsung j series really make sense.
Re: Samsung Retakes Global Smartphone Lead, Apple Down To Second - Trendforce by Nobody: 8:02am On Apr 13, 2017
I just got the Galaxy J7 Prime yesterday, the phone make sense walahi. I always like Samsung.
Re: Samsung Retakes Global Smartphone Lead, Apple Down To Second - Trendforce by frankmoney(m): 8:08am On Apr 13, 2017
Who has iPhone 5s or 5c for sale ?
Re: Samsung Retakes Global Smartphone Lead, Apple Down To Second - Trendforce by Nobody: 8:11am On Apr 13, 2017
frankmoney:
Who has iPhone 5s or 5c for sale ?
Drop your number, and where are you?
Re: Samsung Retakes Global Smartphone Lead, Apple Down To Second - Trendforce by caesaraba(m): 8:13am On Apr 13, 2017
bongo007:
We are in recession no money for phones..

Exactly. Infinix Hot 4 they are telling me 45K and someone is here blabbing apple/samsung endless cycle of 1st and 2nd. Money to take buy plot of land.
Re: Samsung Retakes Global Smartphone Lead, Apple Down To Second - Trendforce by madridguy(m): 8:15am On Apr 13, 2017
OVER TAKING IS ALLOWED.
Re: Samsung Retakes Global Smartphone Lead, Apple Down To Second - Trendforce by EazyMoh(m): 8:18am On Apr 13, 2017
Lol Tecno users wouldn't understand this.
They think smartphones are Tecno, Gieonee (hope I spelt that right) and infinx. These are mainly phones meant for the poor to feel like the rich. But nothing compares to fist class smartphones.

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Retakes Global Smartphone Lead, Apple Down To Second - Trendforce by frankmoney(m): 8:19am On Apr 13, 2017
abejide1000:
Drop your number, and where are you?
pH ... What brand do you have ?
Re: Samsung Retakes Global Smartphone Lead, Apple Down To Second - Trendforce by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:24am On Apr 13, 2017
oyienootieno:

More like Nitel and MTN lol...

Whatever. My point is clear. Tecno is good. Samsung is good.
Re: Samsung Retakes Global Smartphone Lead, Apple Down To Second - Trendforce by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:26am On Apr 13, 2017
twentyk:
ABEG GIMMIE ONE

HAU MOSH?
Re: Samsung Retakes Global Smartphone Lead, Apple Down To Second - Trendforce by twentyk(m): 8:52am On Apr 13, 2017
Jeezuzpick:

HAU MOSH?
lol...ok borrow me one till further notice....hahaha
Re: Samsung Retakes Global Smartphone Lead, Apple Down To Second - Trendforce by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 13, 2017
frankmoney:
pH ... What brand do you have ?
5s
Re: Samsung Retakes Global Smartphone Lead, Apple Down To Second - Trendforce by UncutSk(m): 10:21am On Apr 13, 2017
Ogetogeo:
And some educated dolt was talking trash about Xiaomi here the other day.

The Chinese ain't joking, you can see Huawei, Oppo, Vivo and Xiaomi mentioned up there.
xiaomi is lit
Re: Samsung Retakes Global Smartphone Lead, Apple Down To Second - Trendforce by piagetskinner(m): 10:30am On Apr 13, 2017
Ogetogeo:
And some educated dolt was talking trash about Xiaomi here the other day.

The Chinese ain't joking, you can see Huawei, Oppo, Vivo and Xiaomi mentioned up there.

Don't mind them....when they don't know jack.,.

I cant see meizu on the list
Re: Samsung Retakes Global Smartphone Lead, Apple Down To Second - Trendforce by KingOfThePay(m): 11:04am On Apr 13, 2017
Xiaomi- A quiet storm.
Re: Samsung Retakes Global Smartphone Lead, Apple Down To Second - Trendforce by Crauxx(m): 12:06pm On Apr 13, 2017
Zoharariel:
What about Blackberry or have you all forgotten about pinging lori BBM? grin cheesy grin
All of una wet dey hala blackberry know say the company don fold abi
Re: Samsung Retakes Global Smartphone Lead, Apple Down To Second - Trendforce by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 13, 2017
abejide1000:
I just got the Galaxy J7 Prime yesterday, the phone make sense walahi. I always like Samsung.
pls how much did you buy it and pls confirm if its metal unibody
Re: Samsung Retakes Global Smartphone Lead, Apple Down To Second - Trendforce by Irunnia: 12:56pm On Apr 13, 2017
numerouno01:
no blackberry mtchew cheesy cheesy
numerouno01:
numerouno01:
.dat one don die since.
Re: Samsung Retakes Global Smartphone Lead, Apple Down To Second - Trendforce by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 13, 2017
Ebuka2016:

pls how much did you buy it and pls confirm if its metal unibody
It is 105k at Slot in ile-ife, I don't know of other places. The back looks metallic, mine is black but the back is a navy blue colour, so it is still giving me the confusing answer about the body.
Re: Samsung Retakes Global Smartphone Lead, Apple Down To Second - Trendforce by salford: 2:33pm On Apr 13, 2017
Not suprised. The way they harrass us to preorder this s8 series is just too much...One also gets a samsung gear vr with worth 150 or 200 dollars with each preorder. Open yahoo. ..its s8, open facebook its s8.... visit google..its s8. i almost took out my credit card to preorder one but i decided to wait for the s9 grin

Apple will take the lead again in aug/sept whene the new iphone is release. Photo leaks are already being circulated online.

Re: Samsung Retakes Global Smartphone Lead, Apple Down To Second - Trendforce by salford: 2:44pm On Apr 13, 2017
Akposb:
The chart above is a true reflection of the buying power of countries in the world. Americans, Europeans and Asians are likely to patronize Samsung and the top companies rather than tecno and Infinix. Though, everybody na boss for their corner.
tecno and infinix for were. The standard organization of the countries in Aemrica and Europe wont even approve it for sales to their citizens. Tecno and infinix wont pass quality control test.
Re: Samsung Retakes Global Smartphone Lead, Apple Down To Second - Trendforce by amanikondo: 3:59pm On Apr 13, 2017
oyienootieno:

Please get your fact right, Americans support their own even to phone sector its either Apple or Apple..
You are right, Iphone is everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Retakes Global Smartphone Lead, Apple Down To Second - Trendforce by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 13, 2017
abejide1000:
It is 105k at Slot in ile-ife, I don't know of other places. The back looks metallic, mine is black but the back is a navy blue colour, so it is still giving me the confusing answer about the body.
thanks a lot bro. The phone dey costly oo hmm. Pls how is the performance? Do you like the phone?
Re: Samsung Retakes Global Smartphone Lead, Apple Down To Second - Trendforce by Felimore: 4:56pm On Apr 13, 2017
I was expecting to see Tecno there... Mehn! Those people really saved Nigerians from the hand of Nokia . Imagine how how life would have been if we were still using those outdated Nokia phones!
Re: Samsung Retakes Global Smartphone Lead, Apple Down To Second - Trendforce by jy2kbeyond(m): 5:51pm On Apr 13, 2017
I'm using j7 Prime and the phone is the real deal. I'm happy I made the right choice.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Here's The Infinix Hot 6X Unboxing [VIDEO] / Can I Use MTN BIS For My Lumia Windows Phone / The Much Awaited Elephone P7000 Pioneer Presales Begin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.