Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,027 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

Finally After All I Have Lost, I Have Found A Site That Is Helping Me Recover - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Finally After All I Have Lost, I Have Found A Site That Is Helping Me Recover (411 Views)

How Asusu Is Helping Cooperatives Increase Efficiency / Pls Can Someone Help With A Site To Download Korean Series,eg A Man Called God / "Hacked Site Down"see The Site That Was Hacked To By Unknown Group In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally After All I Have Lost, I Have Found A Site That Is Helping Me Recover by UnkelSam(f): 11:18pm On Apr 12, 2017
grin God knows I have lost a lot in ponzi this year. I always knew there would be a good and trust worthy one out there. Shame I had to loose so much before I found it.
Here'S how I found C-G-ERS.

I HAD JOINED A WHATSAPP GROUP THAT SHARE UPDATES ON PONZI'S AND AT FIRSR THERE WAS ONE GUY ALWAYS PASTING A LINK TO CASHGROWERS CLAIMING HE HAD BEEN PAID..

I and the others always said it was another scam, but to my greatest shock. I began to notice that the people who joined me in saying it was fake were now the ones sharing the link, claiming that they have been paid.

So last Monday I said to myself.. What the hell. Let me just try it and see for myself.
I was skeptical so I went for their smallest package (the starter pack). I made payment by 1pm on Tuesday and by 1pm on Wednesday I received a call from a guy who said he was matched to pay me on CASH GROWERS, he asked me to send him my account details and guess what grin grin he paid me.

You have absolutely no Idea how i happy I was.

I have been viewing nairaland for almost 3 years now.. But since I have been been receiving payment since the day I joined till date. I decided to create an account here and share the good news with all of you. So others like me who have been loosing money will have a chance to recover all they have lost over time.

The link to C-G-ERS is http://cashgrowers.skynova.io

Every other information you need is on there.. No need to thank me.. You are welcome.
Re: Finally After All I Have Lost, I Have Found A Site That Is Helping Me Recover by smartty68(m): 11:23pm On Apr 12, 2017
Aunty please lookup the word "ponzi" in your dictionary. Scammers everywhere
Re: Finally After All I Have Lost, I Have Found A Site That Is Helping Me Recover by BasketballGURU(m): 11:27pm On Apr 12, 2017
Scam
Re: Finally After All I Have Lost, I Have Found A Site That Is Helping Me Recover by UnkelSam(f): 11:36pm On Apr 12, 2017
This one isn't.. It has paid I and all the people I have introduced to it a number of times. I trust this one..
Re: Finally After All I Have Lost, I Have Found A Site That Is Helping Me Recover by UnkelSam(f): 11:38pm On Apr 12, 2017
BasketballGURU:
Scam

That is exactly what I said when I was first introduced. And they proved me wrong over and over again
Re: Finally After All I Have Lost, I Have Found A Site That Is Helping Me Recover by willieguy: 11:48pm On Apr 12, 2017
......seeding dot se .......is to the rescue they dont have any unecessary bonuses that kills the system and they pay you 30% of your investment in 2-96hrs and their unrivaled customer care service has been the best i've seen so far visit their site and thank me later......seeding dot se...... to the rescue

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Universities In Asia / Jennifer Lopez And Alex With Her Ex Husband Mac Anthony / "I Don't Want To Be Your Need": Mercy Johnson On Husband As He Celebrates Birthd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.