Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,192 members, 7,815,159 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

How Can Someone Treats Thumb Figure Nail Infection - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can Someone Treats Thumb Figure Nail Infection (1777 Views)

Finger Nail Infection HELP / Fungus Nail Treatment Cream Onychomycosis Paronychia Anti Fungal Nail Infection / Lichtenberg Figure: The scars Left On Lightning Strike Survivors (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can Someone Treats Thumb Figure Nail Infection by domwas2(m): 2:12am On Apr 13, 2017
Kindly advice how can someone treat thumb figure nail. It started with a pierced, inching, I thoughts it's a Wicklow at start but it's been 7months now after using ampiclos no solution.

Re: How Can Someone Treats Thumb Figure Nail Infection by geunik(m): 8:56am On Apr 13, 2017
There are different types of finger infection and whithlow is the least of them. Some are virus infection, so takin antibiotic is just a waste of time. Go do a test and find out the microbe in it and determine the best drug for it.
Re: How Can Someone Treats Thumb Figure Nail Infection by geunik(m): 8:57am On Apr 13, 2017
There are different types of finger infection and whithlow is the least of them. Some are virus infection, so takin antibiotic is just a waste of time. Go do a test and find out the microbe in it and determine the best drug for it. Whithlow heals after max of about a month but some others can damage the finger
Re: How Can Someone Treats Thumb Figure Nail Infection by domwas2(m): 10:24am On Apr 15, 2017
geunik:
There are different types of finger infection and whithlow is the least of them. Some are virus infection, so takin antibiotic is just a waste of time. Go do a test and find out the microbe in it and determine the best drug for it. Whithlow heals after max of about a month but some others can damage the finger
I really appreciates your response, really helpful...
Can I go to any hospital for this or there are special hospital for this affection, because the last time I visited a private hospital they just gave me some expensive antibiotics drug with no cure until date
Re: How Can Someone Treats Thumb Figure Nail Infection by nazablossom(f): 3:16pm On Apr 15, 2017
Locate all these Yoruba agbo people, they might have the local medicine. My mother is treating that kind of infection with local medicine and it's a Yoruba woman that introduced her to it. She hv been doing it for so many years and it works.

1 Like

Re: How Can Someone Treats Thumb Figure Nail Infection by hstar: 11:02pm On Sep 02, 2020
nazablossom:
Locate all these Yoruba agbo people, they might have the local medicine. My mother is treating that kind of infection with local medicine and it's a Yoruba woman that introduced her to it. She hv been doing it for so many years and it works.
pls, where is ur mum located?
i need to see her as well
i am also someone who loves to treat infection with agbo
as the same infection just happened to my thumb nail now, and small small e don dey spread
i am based in lag pls
Re: How Can Someone Treats Thumb Figure Nail Infection by nazablossom(f): 11:07pm On Sep 02, 2020
hstar:

pls, where is ur mum located?
i need to see her as well
i am also someone who loves to treat infection with agbo
as the same infection just happened to my thumb nail now, and small small e don dey spread
i am based in lag pls
Your location is far. She stays in Anambra
Re: How Can Someone Treats Thumb Figure Nail Infection by hstar: 12:10am On Sep 03, 2020
nazablossom:
wow
Re: How Can Someone Treats Thumb Figure Nail Infection by hstar: 12:12am On Sep 03, 2020
nazablossom:
what really happens is that its not paining me and it is not painful
is like blackish, then spreading, now blood spreads there a little bit
Re: How Can Someone Treats Thumb Figure Nail Infection by ugomnaanny: 4:31am On Sep 03, 2020
hstar:

this same tin happened to me 3yrs back, mine lasted for 1year b4 the healed, tried si many things it didnt work so what I did was I used razor blade and cut all the fingers down then started putting inside fuel that was how it healed.
Re: How Can Someone Treats Thumb Figure Nail Infection by hstar: 4:45am On Sep 03, 2020
ugomnaanny:
this same tin happened to me 3yrs back, mine lasted for 1year b4 the healed, tried si many things it didnt work so what I did was I used razor blade and cut all the fingers down then started putting inside fuel that was how it healed.
ok, thanks,
this my own is just inside my left thumb finger nail and its not even painful or anything, and d nail is not yet matured to cut because da infection has not really really spread
Re: How Can Someone Treats Thumb Figure Nail Infection by nazablossom(f): 12:15pm On Sep 03, 2020
hstar:

look for this antifungal cream and apply on it. Morning and night. It works as well. It is sold at 1,500

Re: How Can Someone Treats Thumb Figure Nail Infection by hstar: 2:50pm On Sep 03, 2020
nazablossom:
look for this antifungal cream and apply on it. Morning and night. It works as well. It is sold at 1,500
thanks

(1) (Reply)

Nurse Faints Live On Air Minutes After Getting Pfizer's COVID-19 Vaccine / Breaking!! Federal Government To Stop Paying INTERN HEALTH Workers / Swimming for Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.