Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

How An Estate Surveyor, Obande G. Agbese, Got Himself Entangled With A Fraudster - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How An Estate Surveyor, Obande G. Agbese, Got Himself Entangled With A Fraudster (9540 Views)

Role Of Estate Surveyor And Valuer In The Socety / An Estate For Sale In Port-harcourt, Rivers State, C Of O Available / The Role And Importance Of A Surveyor In Real Estate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How An Estate Surveyor, Obande G. Agbese, Got Himself Entangled With A Fraudster by subsurface: 8:21am On Apr 13, 2017
Being wealthy is not abt money in the bank but its abt mentality and character to control one's action when u see money
Re: How An Estate Surveyor, Obande G. Agbese, Got Himself Entangled With A Fraudster by adontcare(f): 8:29am On Apr 13, 2017
If u want to know how humble a man is, it is when he is wealthy.
Re: How An Estate Surveyor, Obande G. Agbese, Got Himself Entangled With A Fraudster by Qriousity(m): 8:38am On Apr 13, 2017
God opposes the proud but gives grace to the humble.
Re: How An Estate Surveyor, Obande G. Agbese, Got Himself Entangled With A Fraudster by cherriex(f): 9:08am On Apr 13, 2017
GoldenJAT:
u needed dt experience very urgently!!!something big is around d corner!!never 4get ur days of little beginning...they will help u stay grounded.journey mercies.
I agree with u,if I were Him, thanks giving will not cease from my mouth, u were lucky God gave u wisdom to know it's fraud and in the process taught u a very good lesson preparing u for greater things.

They say if u want to know the Realness of a man Give him Money.
Re: How An Estate Surveyor, Obande G. Agbese, Got Himself Entangled With A Fraudster by Adestar7: 9:15am On Apr 13, 2017
Arrant Nonsense. thought d post is educative as a young & energetic estate surveyor & Valuer to learn from but found to b otherwise. even Undergraduate std of the profession knows that one naira at hand today is better than 50M tmao bc of the risk and uncertainty involved

1 Like

Re: How An Estate Surveyor, Obande G. Agbese, Got Himself Entangled With A Fraudster by achi4u(m): 9:25am On Apr 13, 2017
True life story. Many money miss road are like this.
Re: How An Estate Surveyor, Obande G. Agbese, Got Himself Entangled With A Fraudster by GoldenJAT(m): 10:23am On Apr 13, 2017
cherriex:

I agree with u,if I were Him, thanks giving will not cease from my mouth, u were lucky God gave u wisdom to know it's fraud and in the process taught u a very good lesson preparing u for greater things.

They say if u want to know the Realness of a man Give him Money.
well spoken!!i imagine how arrogant he would av been!!hw r u?
Re: How An Estate Surveyor, Obande G. Agbese, Got Himself Entangled With A Fraudster by welica(f): 11:39am On Apr 13, 2017
Big lesson for everyone. No matter what you have,be humble! Nawa!Na real wa.

1 Like

Re: How An Estate Surveyor, Obande G. Agbese, Got Himself Entangled With A Fraudster by BecomeALandLord(m): 11:55am On Apr 13, 2017
This fraudsters are many on line.
Marketers and real estate developers should be careful from any proposed deal or call they get thru people who have seen their advert and is showing interest in a particular property.
Especially if they are using a foreign number to call.... Many of them are fraudsters

It has happened severally to me .

A prospect interested in one of my property said he sent money for the property through western union and that he paid excess thru western union and before the money is released to me that I should send him back the 1.2million excess that he paid .

I immediately knew it was 419 and I blocked him off immediately
Re: How An Estate Surveyor, Obande G. Agbese, Got Himself Entangled With A Fraudster by lexaydfg(m): 12:32pm On Apr 13, 2017
May God help us ooo...

Christal Villa Estate is Proposed to be a Sophisticated and Luxurious Land Space with a proposed Fast and Speedy Developments (Estate Gate, Gate House, Road connect, Electricity, Street Light etc) that Reflects that Magical Merging of Inspiration and Architecture.

Details: Location: Itamarun, (Ibeju-lekki) 10mins Drive from Dangote Refinery Title: Registered Survey, & Excision in Progress

Original Price - #2.5m

ā€ˇPromo/Introductory Price: #1.5m

Size: 600sqm

BENEFITS:
* Proposed beautifully styled buildings
* Resort style estate
* Off-street parking spot
* High tech Security system
* Visitors park and Green area
* Guaranteed Security

NEIGHBORHOOD:
* La campagne Beach Resort - Private Resort
* Dangote Refinery
* Lekki Free Trade Zone
* Golf Course
* Several Private Beach Resorts

For more enquiries, Call/WhatsApp: 08162497206
Re: How An Estate Surveyor, Obande G. Agbese, Got Himself Entangled With A Fraudster by castrol180(m): 3:25pm On Apr 13, 2017
Nice story though!
Re: How An Estate Surveyor, Obande G. Agbese, Got Himself Entangled With A Fraudster by cherriex(f): 8:39pm On Apr 13, 2017
GoldenJAT:
well spoken!!i imagine how arrogant he would av been!!hw r u?
Am fine nd u?
Re: How An Estate Surveyor, Obande G. Agbese, Got Himself Entangled With A Fraudster by GoldenJAT(m): 10:43pm On Apr 13, 2017
cherriex:
Am fine nd u?
all good!seems u av been quite busy 2day.
Re: How An Estate Surveyor, Obande G. Agbese, Got Himself Entangled With A Fraudster by cherriex(f): 11:01pm On Apr 13, 2017
GoldenJAT:
all good!seems u av been quite busy 2day.
Yes my day was sooooo busy
Re: How An Estate Surveyor, Obande G. Agbese, Got Himself Entangled With A Fraudster by GoldenJAT(m): 6:49am On Apr 14, 2017
cherriex:

Yes my day was sooooo busy
*smilin*...mornin.nd hope u had a perfect nite rest?
Re: How An Estate Surveyor, Obande G. Agbese, Got Himself Entangled With A Fraudster by tectonotimes: 12:34am On Jul 07, 2017
It is a thing of joy to make front page. I dedicate it to my publishing firm, Tectono Business Review (www.tectono-business.com)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oke Aro Ogun State Project - A 4 Bedroom Duplex With Saloon / For Sale. 3 Bedroom Bungalow With Tenement Building In Ibadan.#4,500,000 Wt Pics / The Construction OOU,Radio Station,Ago Iwoye and a Swimming Pool In Abuja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.