Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

SARS Arrest Woman Who Opened Ponzi Scheme In Awka After The Scheme Crashed(pics) - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / SARS Arrest Woman Who Opened Ponzi Scheme In Awka After The Scheme Crashed(pics) (46704 Views)

MenzGold: 15 Persons Die As Ponzi Scheme Crashes In Ghana / MMM: If The Scheme Is Not Living On Debt, Then Where Are The Monies Stucked In? / NNN Nigeria: Nigerians Caution Each Other Against Ponzi Scheme (2) (3) (4)

Re: SARS Arrest Woman Who Opened Ponzi Scheme In Awka After The Scheme Crashed(pics) by Nobody: 7:45am On Apr 13, 2017
So easy, the lady should stop talking and if u know her let her pm me. In have seasoned lawyer that will bring her out from d hook. Ponzi is a win or lose venture. She needs avoid lawyer.
Re: SARS Arrest Woman Who Opened Ponzi Scheme In Awka After The Scheme Crashed(pics) by dogstyle007(m): 7:45am On Apr 13, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: SARS Arrest Woman Who Opened Ponzi Scheme In Awka After The Scheme Crashed(pics) by dragonking3: 7:46am On Apr 13, 2017
If SARS arrested a man why are they talking about rape? I suspect fake story by hungry bloggers angry angry

Re: SARS Arrest Woman Who Opened Ponzi Scheme In Awka After The Scheme Crashed(pics) by hedonistic: 7:46am On Apr 13, 2017
What does SARS stand for? Special Anti Robbery Squad... So what business does SARS have with someone that allegedly perpetrated fraud? What's the job of the police Special Fraud Unit (SFU) and the EFCC?

The whole security architecture of this country is a huge joke. So much role confusion.

Re: SARS Arrest Woman Who Opened Ponzi Scheme In Awka After The Scheme Crashed(pics) by kevoh(m): 7:46am On Apr 13, 2017
Are Ponzi schemes bad? Yes angry
Do bloggers concoct fake news using fake screenshots of chats? Yes angry
Does Nairaland peddle false news these days ? Yes angry
Does Nairaland Frontpage look like a trashbin because of trash and unverified news? Yes undecided undecided

Re: SARS Arrest Woman Who Opened Ponzi Scheme In Awka After The Scheme Crashed(pics) by Swaginton(m): 7:46am On Apr 13, 2017
This is highly unprofessional from the lawyer. Have you ever heard of privileged communication? Would would you share a chat made between you and your client to the public..it's obvious this so-called human rights lawyer doesn't know what he's doing..

Re: SARS Arrest Woman Who Opened Ponzi Scheme In Awka After The Scheme Crashed(pics) by mozel247: 7:46am On Apr 13, 2017
Somebody sit down composes text with her boyfriend post here. Number one to seize from you is ur phone when u r arrested and detained.

Re: SARS Arrest Woman Who Opened Ponzi Scheme In Awka After The Scheme Crashed(pics) by justi4jesu(f): 7:46am On Apr 13, 2017
She don enter am.. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

Re: SARS Arrest Woman Who Opened Ponzi Scheme In Awka After The Scheme Crashed(pics) by lordsniel(m): 7:46am On Apr 13, 2017
Just remain there for a little while and take the punishment fit for fraudsters like you, have also list my money to different Ponzi scheme so i will so happy someone is paying for all the debt
Re: SARS Arrest Woman Who Opened Ponzi Scheme In Awka After The Scheme Crashed(pics) by BLACKdagger: 7:46am On Apr 13, 2017
B
Re: SARS Arrest Woman Who Opened Ponzi Scheme In Awka After The Scheme Crashed(pics) by AlphaStyles(m): 7:46am On Apr 13, 2017
u never still learn from mmm like falz say soft work
Re: SARS Arrest Woman Who Opened Ponzi Scheme In Awka After The Scheme Crashed(pics) by Nobody: 7:47am On Apr 13, 2017
Scape goat cry
Re: SARS Arrest Woman Who Opened Ponzi Scheme In Awka After The Scheme Crashed(pics) by enigmaticlion: 7:47am On Apr 13, 2017
sarrki:
People know dey learn
how you want an Ipob Jew to use his flattened brain. Na money by fire by force dey the remaining part of their Brain.

Re: SARS Arrest Woman Who Opened Ponzi Scheme In Awka After The Scheme Crashed(pics) by Peppul: 7:47am On Apr 13, 2017
All this OP with fake fake news for nairaland nowadays.. na wa o
Re: SARS Arrest Woman Who Opened Ponzi Scheme In Awka After The Scheme Crashed(pics) by wildcatter23(m): 7:47am On Apr 13, 2017
Imagine

Re: SARS Arrest Woman Who Opened Ponzi Scheme In Awka After The Scheme Crashed(pics) by shagasha: 7:48am On Apr 13, 2017
i dont believe this story
Re: SARS Arrest Woman Who Opened Ponzi Scheme In Awka After The Scheme Crashed(pics) by twentyk(m): 7:49am On Apr 13, 2017
abeg dem don dey rape now again.....seen too many 'rape in that write up.....
Re: SARS Arrest Woman Who Opened Ponzi Scheme In Awka After The Scheme Crashed(pics) by enigmaticlion: 7:49am On Apr 13, 2017
Typical way Igbos defend satanic and criminal activities. Na themselves dem dey deceive. Na her own hardship she wan lessen. Idiotic criminal
daamazing:
She opened the ponzi so money can circulate and lessen hardship
Re: SARS Arrest Woman Who Opened Ponzi Scheme In Awka After The Scheme Crashed(pics) by originalKsp(m): 7:50am On Apr 13, 2017
shagasha:
i dont believe this story

Peppul:
All this OP with fake fake news for nairaland nowadays.. na wa o

I smell lies too.
Re: SARS Arrest Woman Who Opened Ponzi Scheme In Awka After The Scheme Crashed(pics) by 12345baba(m): 7:50am On Apr 13, 2017
Na ekwuyeli nuu
Re: SARS Arrest Woman Who Opened Ponzi Scheme In Awka After The Scheme Crashed(pics) by daamazing(m): 7:50am On Apr 13, 2017
enigmaticlion:
Typical way Igbos defend satanic and criminal activities. Na themselves dem dey deceive. Na her own hardship she wan lessen. Idiotic criminal
Lols cheesy
Re: SARS Arrest Woman Who Opened Ponzi Scheme In Awka After The Scheme Crashed(pics) by enigmaticlion: 7:51am On Apr 13, 2017
Launcher:
WhatsApp ponzi? That's a new level of dumbness undecided
is everywhere now. Setup by criminals.
Re: SARS Arrest Woman Who Opened Ponzi Scheme In Awka After The Scheme Crashed(pics) by sarrki(m): 7:51am On Apr 13, 2017
;D7
enigmaticlion:
how you want an Ipob Jew to using his flattened brain. Na money by fire by force dey the remaining part of their Brain.
Re: SARS Arrest Woman Who Opened Ponzi Scheme In Awka After The Scheme Crashed(pics) by Princess4ng(f): 7:51am On Apr 13, 2017
Hahahahahaha.. Ponzi... Dem never even finish MMM matter sef
Re: SARS Arrest Woman Who Opened Ponzi Scheme In Awka After The Scheme Crashed(pics) by 2shur: 7:52am On Apr 13, 2017
I always say it that women got nothing to offer.
Jus yesterday one kid dey form for me
A gal of 22.
I jus dey laff.
I insult am tire block am 4whatsapp.
See dem fools.
Dey shud prosecute her abeg.
Useless bich
Dey wud be forming sharp.
Meanwhile they stupid.
Re: SARS Arrest Woman Who Opened Ponzi Scheme In Awka After The Scheme Crashed(pics) by mathy2p2: 7:53am On Apr 13, 2017
Kill her and also look for mmm & ultimate cycle boss and kil them all. My money cheeeee , mmm ,givers forum & ultimate cycle e no go better for una
Re: SARS Arrest Woman Who Opened Ponzi Scheme In Awka After The Scheme Crashed(pics) by Enyimbamercedes: 7:54am On Apr 13, 2017
Well done, you opened Ponzi scheme to help people circulate money as a philanthropist that you is na! Why didn't you just do esusu? It serves her right and i hope she is punished. Ponzi schemes are fraudulent and inherently designed to crash especially the WhatsApp versions which bottom out at 256 participants. She should just sort ut her mess with the girls, settle SARS and learn her lesson
Re: SARS Arrest Woman Who Opened Ponzi Scheme In Awka After The Scheme Crashed(pics) by longerthroat(m): 7:55am On Apr 13, 2017
enigmaticlion:
idiot from the land of the rising sun. Na dem

Atulu... was her name written dia??
Re: SARS Arrest Woman Who Opened Ponzi Scheme In Awka After The Scheme Crashed(pics) by Nobody: 7:56am On Apr 13, 2017
overhypedsteve:
building a ponzey scheme is not a crime, its just that our nigerian police today do not know their jobs.
please reach me on my number on my signature for more info on how to get your fully operational ponzey scheme with free marketing guide.

your a big fool. Ponzi site is a crime in any country
Re: SARS Arrest Woman Who Opened Ponzi Scheme In Awka After The Scheme Crashed(pics) by Akalia(m): 7:56am On Apr 13, 2017
Some people don't know the meaning of ponzi scheme. They use the term out of context. Ponzi scheme as some know it means a fraudulent investment operation but I have read even here on nairaland threads in which the OPs portray ponzi scheme as a kind of good business of mutual help. The lady in this case boldly confessed to opening a ponzi scheme without knowing the real meaning and that's why the advisor asked her to stop making use of the term since it appears scamming was not her original intent.. so be enlightened, if you intend opening a social mutual help platform without the ulterior motive of conning unsuspecting investors, please don't use the term ponzi scheme to depict the kind of investment you intend to operate. Ponzi means fraudulence- a crime against humanity.
Re: SARS Arrest Woman Who Opened Ponzi Scheme In Awka After The Scheme Crashed(pics) by AmaechiLinus(m): 7:56am On Apr 13, 2017
What is written in the canceled line b/4 i comment
Re: SARS Arrest Woman Who Opened Ponzi Scheme In Awka After The Scheme Crashed(pics) by overhypedsteve(m): 7:56am On Apr 13, 2017
Ezechinwa:

your a big fool. Ponzi site is a crime in any country
lol. why is it paining you na.

LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court / MMM Explains Why GH Was Removed / Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals