Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

SARS Arrest Woman Who Opened Ponzi Scheme In Awka After The Scheme Crashed(pics) - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / SARS Arrest Woman Who Opened Ponzi Scheme In Awka After The Scheme Crashed(pics) (46705 Views)

MenzGold: 15 Persons Die As Ponzi Scheme Crashes In Ghana / MMM: If The Scheme Is Not Living On Debt, Then Where Are The Monies Stucked In? / NNN Nigeria: Nigerians Caution Each Other Against Ponzi Scheme (2) (3) (4)

Re: SARS Arrest Woman Who Opened Ponzi Scheme In Awka After The Scheme Crashed(pics) by Diamonddamsel: 7:59am On Apr 13, 2017
God have mercy.
Re: SARS Arrest Woman Who Opened Ponzi Scheme In Awka After The Scheme Crashed(pics) by ccollins(m): 8:00am On Apr 13, 2017
did anyone see part of the creditors threathening to call cultist to rob and rape the woman as a punishment, who does this kind of evil things,, this generation is too evil.how can normal humans glorify this abominable acts

Re: SARS Arrest Woman Who Opened Ponzi Scheme In Awka After The Scheme Crashed(pics) by Kobicove(m): 8:04am On Apr 13, 2017
Serves her right, idiot!
Re: SARS Arrest Woman Who Opened Ponzi Scheme In Awka After The Scheme Crashed(pics) by kibra4u(m): 8:09am On Apr 13, 2017
Dottore:
I don't know why the authorities are yet to declare full war against Ponzi schemes and arrest all Ponzi promoters on sight.
My friend calm down, which authority, even the Government sef na Ponzi......... cool

Re: SARS Arrest Woman Who Opened Ponzi Scheme In Awka After The Scheme Crashed(pics) by lekanjeremiah(m): 8:10am On Apr 13, 2017
Too desperate people everywhere you go...
Re: SARS Arrest Woman Who Opened Ponzi Scheme In Awka After The Scheme Crashed(pics) by Bollinger(m): 8:10am On Apr 13, 2017
Dottore:
I don't know why the authorities are yet to declare full war against Ponzi schemes and arrest all Ponzi promoters on sight.

Because Nigerians are generally s.tupid.
Re: SARS Arrest Woman Who Opened Ponzi Scheme In Awka After The Scheme Crashed(pics) by eezeribe(m): 8:24am On Apr 13, 2017
madenigga:
I dont understand sara arrest man and am seeing dont let them rape you? shocked.

Whats going on?

Of course,Nigeria security personnel do rape women in custody...
Police,Army, prisons etc...
These cases are swept under the carpet.
Re: SARS Arrest Woman Who Opened Ponzi Scheme In Awka After The Scheme Crashed(pics) by Blackfire(m): 8:35am On Apr 13, 2017
ajalawole:
early this morning abi u dey look for trouble........... Make i epp u shout 'HEAD' :Dsha

And when they start calling u cone head, tigger face, brown roof, eru, iwofa, Idp camp, slaves don't run to seun or MOD for complain.
Re: SARS Arrest Woman Who Opened Ponzi Scheme In Awka After The Scheme Crashed(pics) by UgwuKristian: 8:36am On Apr 13, 2017
AntiWailer:
U opened Ponzi scheme and you are saying it openly.

You better talk to a lawyer as advised before you ask for cell key ur self.
what did they do mavorodi and his top guider when they were in Nigeria.
Re: SARS Arrest Woman Who Opened Ponzi Scheme In Awka After The Scheme Crashed(pics) by deloon(m): 8:44am On Apr 13, 2017
madenigga:
I dont understand sara arrest man and am seeing dont let them rape you? shocked.

Whats going on?

Lol. As in, I am not understanding o. It's either some sort of mistake or the SARS are notorious for raping detained suspects. Damn...
Re: SARS Arrest Woman Who Opened Ponzi Scheme In Awka After The Scheme Crashed(pics) by Praktikals(m): 8:46am On Apr 13, 2017
AntiWailer:
U opened Ponzi scheme and you are saying it openly.
The mumu does not know that ponzi means 419 scheme
Re: SARS Arrest Woman Who Opened Ponzi Scheme In Awka After The Scheme Crashed(pics) by AntiWailer: 8:52am On Apr 13, 2017
UgwuKristian:
what did they do mavorodi and his top guider when they were in Nigeria.

U saw Mavrodi in Nigeria ?
Re: SARS Arrest Woman Who Opened Ponzi Scheme In Awka After The Scheme Crashed(pics) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:16am On Apr 13, 2017
Omotayor123:
They should arrest those that invest in it too.
They know ponzi scheme don't last for Long.

they should just accept thier loss.

MMM participants are over it now

They are not over it oo, They are the set of people jumping inside lagoon
Re: SARS Arrest Woman Who Opened Ponzi Scheme In Awka After The Scheme Crashed(pics) by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 13, 2017
overhypedsteve:
building a ponzey scheme is not a crime, its just that our nigerian police today do not know their jobs.
please reach me on my number on my signature for more info on how to get your fully operational ponzey scheme with free marketing guide.

Mods, please report this ponzi developer to Sars.
Re: SARS Arrest Woman Who Opened Ponzi Scheme In Awka After The Scheme Crashed(pics) by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 13, 2017
I CHECKED MY MORNING HEADLINES AND SAW A POST WHERE SOMEONE CALLED NIGERIA A ZOO. HE IS ACTUALLY CLOSE TO THE TRUTH

WHAT IS PONZI?
A Ponzi scheme is a fraudulent investment operation where the operator, an individual or organization, pays returns to its investors from new capital paid to the operators by new investors, rather than from profit earned through legitimate sources.
HAS IT BEEN DECLARED A CRIME?
Not SEC only warned against it.

WHY?
They cannot openly declear
It a crime coz major aspects of the country indirectly operate ponzi.

That insurance company that tells u to insure is a clear example of ponzi

That bank where you save you money with little or no interest is ponzi

So why arrest the Lady. If I were the lady now is her best shot to hit beyond what she got on the scheme by sueing those that picked her
N arrested her. Get the best lawyer
Re: SARS Arrest Woman Who Opened Ponzi Scheme In Awka After The Scheme Crashed(pics) by Itzurboi(m): 10:15am On Apr 13, 2017
y am i not hearing our popular slogan again "is it your money".... so nigerians can wise up... lol
Re: SARS Arrest Woman Who Opened Ponzi Scheme In Awka After The Scheme Crashed(pics) by aviazuva: 10:25am On Apr 13, 2017
she opened a Ponzi
and she is confessing
but you advised her to stop confessing and consult a lawyer who would tell her how to lie?
That's how people like you spoil this country!!!!!
Shame, shame shame!!!
Re: SARS Arrest Woman Who Opened Ponzi Scheme In Awka After The Scheme Crashed(pics) by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 13, 2017
overhypedsteve:
building a ponzey scheme is not a crime, its just that our nigerian police today do not know their jobs.
please reach me on my number on my signature for more info on how to get your fully operational ponzey scheme with free marketing guide.
Educate yourself and stop being a criminal

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi_scheme
Re: SARS Arrest Woman Who Opened Ponzi Scheme In Awka After The Scheme Crashed(pics) by colp2015: 11:43am On Apr 13, 2017
softboiy:
bring your paypal 380/$
Scammer!
Re: SARS Arrest Woman Who Opened Ponzi Scheme In Awka After The Scheme Crashed(pics) by delishpot: 11:53am On Apr 13, 2017
So police sometimes rape females in detention? shocked shocked shocked
Re: SARS Arrest Woman Who Opened Ponzi Scheme In Awka After The Scheme Crashed(pics) by delishpot: 11:56am On Apr 13, 2017
Lol. Hunter is being hunted. Who will be next
Re: SARS Arrest Woman Who Opened Ponzi Scheme In Awka After The Scheme Crashed(pics) by Abiagirl777(f): 12:25pm On Apr 13, 2017
pray it is that trendy mercy and her Ultimate cycler people that kept spamming my fb page with their useless ponzi of @12500 to get 50k in two weeks.
Greed !!
Re: SARS Arrest Woman Who Opened Ponzi Scheme In Awka After The Scheme Crashed(pics) by engrshakespeare: 12:34pm On Apr 13, 2017
overhypedsteve:

supply your full names too, people like you should be arrested to not these schemes in the bud
Re: SARS Arrest Woman Who Opened Ponzi Scheme In Awka After The Scheme Crashed(pics) by baddosky1: 1:51pm On Apr 13, 2017
YourImaginaryBF:
Flat grin

Cone! undecided
Re: SARS Arrest Woman Who Opened Ponzi Scheme In Awka After The Scheme Crashed(pics) by Rhea(f): 3:09pm On Apr 13, 2017
rem44:
These screenshots were shared by human rights lawyer Emeka Ugwuonye.A man who opened a Ponzi scheme has been arrested by SARS after the system crashed.

See screenshots below

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/04/police-arrest-man-in-awka-who-opened.html?m=1

And the same lawyer who does not want his client to confess to being a ponzi scheme operator is displaying online a phone screen grab showing where his client confesses to being a ponzi scheme operator. My dear lawyer, your secret is very safe on nairaland and on your facebook page grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy. Onye ara eshiela rice grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: SARS Arrest Woman Who Opened Ponzi Scheme In Awka After The Scheme Crashed(pics) by sholajigga(m): 3:50pm On Apr 13, 2017
I thought SARS means Special Anti-Robbery Squad. How's it related to a Ponzi scheme? Nothing we no go see again.

LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court / MMM Explains Why GH Was Removed / Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals