Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

Omawumi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omawumi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today (17798 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Receives 2 Car Gifts On Her 35th Birthday / Omawumi Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today / Omawumi Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Beautiful Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omawumi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by Phunkyposh(f): 8:16am On Apr 13, 2017
happy birthday wonder woman.... keep shinning
Re: Omawumi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by adedayoa2(f): 8:18am On Apr 13, 2017
Chiefpriest1:
Wow! Omawunmi is 35? About 5 yrs years younger than Funke Akindele and far younger than Genevieve, Omotola etc?

I give up!
sometimes you don't guess people's age by their look or body size. I have a friend that's younger than I am but she looks bigger than I am, everybody around us thinks she's older, but some people just get that grace to look younger than their age. So forget Genny and Funke
Re: Omawumi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by henrixx(m): 8:19am On Apr 13, 2017
bettercreature:
why are they liking your post?you wrote nonsense
you commented on nonsense and you are nonsense
Re: Omawumi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by henrixx(m): 8:20am On Apr 13, 2017
glossy6:

So, how old do you expect her to be?

Every body falsified age except you, the righteous one
are you talking?
Re: Omawumi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by Adieza(m): 8:44am On Apr 13, 2017
adedayoa2:
never knew dagrin got married before he died.
Shut up
Re: Omawumi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by femi4: 9:00am On Apr 13, 2017
adedayoa2:
never knew dagrin got married before he died.
You dey mind that one. Aftermath of weed intake
Re: Omawumi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by nadismeq7: 9:01am On Apr 13, 2017
wow!!! she is my birthday mate
today is also my birthday

1 Like

Re: Omawumi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by Bigsteveg(m): 9:05am On Apr 13, 2017
dacblogger:
She dyed her hair shocked...happy birthday fine woman grin
Old picture
Re: Omawumi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by AmaechiLinus(m): 9:21am On Apr 13, 2017
Happy birthday to you my queen
U will go places Darkness will not prevail in your life
In Jesus' name, Amen
Re: Omawumi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by adedayoa2(f): 9:28am On Apr 13, 2017
Adieza:

Shut up
all these children wey full Nairaland. You just open ya dirty mouth to tel me shut up. I pity you
Re: Omawumi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by Enahi(f): 9:52am On Apr 13, 2017
Too bad Yemi Alade don comot Omawumi from business. Omawumi career don die thanx to Yemi Alade.
Re: Omawumi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by ademusiwa3r: 10:04am On Apr 13, 2017
I day
Re: Omawumi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by Adieza(m): 10:29am On Apr 13, 2017
adedayoa2:
all these children wey full Nairaland. You just open ya dirty mouth to tel me shut up. I pity you
Haahahah, Am sorry ma, Kindly forgive me mummy, Eda riji mi ma.
Re: Omawumi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by adedayoa2(f): 10:45am On Apr 13, 2017
Adieza:

Haahahah, Am sorry ma, Kindly forgive me mummy, Eda riji mi ma.
instead of you taking to correction, you dey dia dey pass insult
Re: Omawumi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by Resourceteam(f): 10:58am On Apr 13, 2017
Happy Birthday Omawunmi kiss
Re: Omawumi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by commyhot: 11:36am On Apr 13, 2017
kushfc:
35 should be her football age
it's not football age.. it's her real age. Went to same sec sch
Re: Omawumi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by asamaigho(m): 5:14pm On Apr 13, 2017
suso:
This woman pass this age na

known her from childhood....she is 35, she went to demonstration college warri same class with my elder bro.

dats her real age, her dad was a one time speaker of delta state house of assembly.
Re: Omawumi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by didymario7(m): 7:14pm On Apr 13, 2017
Enahi:
Too bad Yemi Alade don comot Omawumi from business. Omawumi career don die thanx to Yemi Alade.

I beg to differ, there is enough room for both talent to Co-exist and still thrive. The industry is big enough or don't u think so?
Re: Omawumi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by Adieza(m): 7:19pm On Apr 13, 2017
adedayoa2:
instead of you taking to correction, you dey dia dey pass insult
I said am sorry ma, Kindly forgive me.
Re: Omawumi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by suso(m): 9:40pm On Apr 13, 2017
asamaigho:

known her from childhood....she is 35, she went to demonstration college warri same class with my elder bro.

dats her real age, her dad was a one time speaker of delta state house of assembly.
Okay
Thanks though
Re: Omawumi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by TonyGun: 10:41am On May 11, 2017
Re: Omawumi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by PPibody: 11:13am On May 24, 2017
Hi there!Wanna congratulate my friend,John, who has 35th Birthday today!!Very Happy Birthday, dude!Wish you all the best!Cheers!!http://35bday-wishes.weebly.com/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan Hosts Nollywood Stars At State House / Debie Rise Celebrates Genevieve Nnaji / "Mercy Aigbe Just Using Her Domestic Violence Claim To Make Money"- Lanre Gentry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.